Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread 18:12 - Jul 29 with 20397 viewsNeath_Jack

I'm not doing any pictures, but this is from the official site.

"Chico Flores (bruised back), Angel Rangel (dead leg), Jordi Amat (hamstring) and Rory Donnelly (ankle) are all doubts with minor injuries, with Liam Shephard and Scott Tancock both called up from the Under-21s squad as cover".

Anyone in the area, take your boots along, you may get 45 mins.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2014 18:14]

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 19:49 - Jul 29 with 2190 viewsJackSomething

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 19:45 - Jul 29 by icecoldjack

3 rimmers all in a row, well done guys .

Just because someone disagrees with you it doesn't mean they're rimming Darren. Just saying.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:49 - Jul 29 with 2188 viewsDr_Winston

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:44 - Jul 29 by exiledclaseboy

You're just a low-rent Warwick Hunt these days.

You're just a low rent Newps.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 19:51 - Jul 29 with 2129 viewsOldjack

GOAL!

And it's new Swans striker Gomin who's bagged it.

He scores with a header to make it 1-0 to Swansea. Taylor put in a high ball from the left and Gomis sent it back the way it came into the far corner. It was a neat finish from the Frenchman who opens his Swans account following his arrival this summer

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 19:51 - Jul 29 with 2126 viewsphact0rri

and Gomis finds the back of the net 1-0.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2014 19:51]

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:51 - Jul 29 with 2108 viewsexiledclaseboy

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:49 - Jul 29 by Dr_Winston

You're just a low rent Newps.

I can live with that.

Poll: Tory leader

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 19:53 - Jul 29 with 2076 viewslondonlisa2001

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 19:47 - Jul 29 by exiledclaseboy

You just have to ignore them or treat them like the comedy act they've now become. Accept that there are those who are actively hoping for the club to fall on its arse so they can say they were "right" and this place becomes less frustrating.

Wait until we (probably) lose to Man Utd. They'll infest this place with their "I told so"s like you wouldn't believe.

yup - meanwhile their hero can't really fail in Qatar because (a) they only probably have 2 clubs and (b) no one will report on it because no one cares.
Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 19:54 - Jul 29 with 2046 viewsicecoldjack

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 19:42 - Jul 29 by Rancid

I must be the only one who finds 'icecoldjack' a really decent football poster.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2014 19:43]

Yay gomis scores

I was almost going to say " at last " but didnt want to be seen as "having a dig "
[Post edited 29 Jul 2014 19:56]
(No subject) (n/t) on 19:54 - Jul 29 with 2037 viewsDr_Winston

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:51 - Jul 29 by exiledclaseboy

I can live with that.

Both Liverpool fans. I can understand the affinity.

I don't know what you're on about with the Warwick comparisons though. He thought £10m was an excellent price for Davies.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:56 - Jul 29 with 1986 viewsexiledclaseboy

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:54 - Jul 29 by Dr_Winston

Both Liverpool fans. I can understand the affinity.

I don't know what you're on about with the Warwick comparisons though. He thought £10m was an excellent price for Davies.

It's the general "I'm just gonna bitch about everything all the time" vibe you've both got going on I was referring to rather than any specific subject. You're more subtle than him mind, but anyone who chooses a pseudonym "Warwick Hunt" isn't likely to count subtlety amongst his traits. Still loves him mind, the miserable c*nt.

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 19:57 - Jul 29 with 1959 viewsphact0rri

We can lighten up a bit. Its a little silly to call people out for having opinions. We can think differently but still support our club. Thats what makes it beautiful, because there's passion. we don't always need to agree... trolls and just disagreeing aren't the same thing.

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:57 - Jul 29 with 1950 viewsDr_Winston

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:56 - Jul 29 by exiledclaseboy

It's the general "I'm just gonna bitch about everything all the time" vibe you've both got going on I was referring to rather than any specific subject. You're more subtle than him mind, but anyone who chooses a pseudonym "Warwick Hunt" isn't likely to count subtlety amongst his traits. Still loves him mind, the miserable c*nt.

I don't bitch about everything. I bitch about specific things an awful lot.

There's a difference.

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 19:57 - Jul 29 with 1949 viewsicecoldjack

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 19:49 - Jul 29 by JackSomething

Just because someone disagrees with you it doesn't mean they're rimming Darren. Just saying.

Exactly.

And just because somebody has a different view point, doesn't mean they are " having a dig" or being "negative"

Im so glad you brought that up, thank you.
Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 19:59 - Jul 29 with 1891 viewsperchrockjack

That looks like an epiphany for the doc. Good stuff really

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 19:59 - Jul 29 with 1893 viewslondonlisa2001

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 19:54 - Jul 29 by icecoldjack

Yay gomis scores

I was almost going to say " at last " but didnt want to be seen as "having a dig "
[Post edited 29 Jul 2014 19:56]

plus he's spent less than 2 games' worth of time on the pitch hasn't he so not really the longest drought in recent Swans striker history is it? Just thinking of the last couple of seasons here.
Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 20:02 - Jul 29 with 1827 viewsphact0rri

This partnership with Gomis and Montero is looking good atm.

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 20:03 - Jul 29 with 1819 viewshobo

Gomis close to another, hitting the post after a Montero through ball
Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 20:06 - Jul 29 with 1743 viewsicecoldjack

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 19:59 - Jul 29 by londonlisa2001

plus he's spent less than 2 games' worth of time on the pitch hasn't he so not really the longest drought in recent Swans striker history is it? Just thinking of the last couple of seasons here.

I take it Irony isn't your strong point.

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 20:09 - Jul 29 with 1655 viewsllareggub

helluva thread fairplay 9 parts territorial pissings to 1 part footy how about those of you not interested in the footy go to chat an internet warrior your little hearts out ..........me i am interested in the footy .......:)
Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 20:10 - Jul 29 with 1614 viewsScoobyWho

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 20:09 - Jul 29 by llareggub

helluva thread fairplay 9 parts territorial pissings to 1 part footy how about those of you not interested in the footy go to chat an internet warrior your little hearts out ..........me i am interested in the footy .......:)

Spoken well.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 20:11 - Jul 29 with 1588 viewsswanseacityfan

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 20:10 - Jul 29 by ScoobyWho

Spoken well.

Agree.

Another thread spoilt.

"Na na na na na na na na na, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Sigurdsson, Gylfi Sigurdsson"

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 20:12 - Jul 29 with 1567 viewsRancid

And by the usual suspects.I'd ban the phucking lot of them until they wind their necks in.
Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 20:13 - Jul 29 with 1558 viewsStarsky

Is this a match day thread?
Come on children. Is it still 1-0?

Btw Icecoldjack is one of my favourite posters, talks a lot of sense, very misunderstood by some.

It's just the internet, init.

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 20:13 - Jul 29 with 1549 viewspencoedjack

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 19:57 - Jul 29 by phact0rri

We can lighten up a bit. Its a little silly to call people out for having opinions. We can think differently but still support our club. Thats what makes it beautiful, because there's passion. we don't always need to agree... trolls and just disagreeing aren't the same thing.

Spit on mate.

Different opinions on Swans if fine .... Trolls spoil the board
Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 20:14 - Jul 29 with 1508 viewsexiledclaseboy

Planet Swans' thread goes off topic shocker.

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 20:17 - Jul 29 with 1455 viewshobo

Bony, Shelvey, Routs on Montero, King, Lucas off
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024