Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread 18:12 - Jul 29 with 20167 viewsNeath_Jack

I'm not doing any pictures, but this is from the official site.

"Chico Flores (bruised back), Angel Rangel (dead leg), Jordi Amat (hamstring) and Rory Donnelly (ankle) are all doubts with minor injuries, with Liam Shephard and Scott Tancock both called up from the Under-21s squad as cover".

Anyone in the area, take your boots along, you may get 45 mins.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2014 18:14]

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 20:31 - Jul 29 with 1964 viewsJackfath

Fair enough. If you want to post on an UNofficial thread for a match you carry on. I was merely pointing out that there's an official one.

Has anyone thought this one is more busy as people are moaning at the usual suspects who are ruining this board, some of which are MODERATORS!

THIS CANNOT CONTINUE!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 20:32 - Jul 29 with 1946 viewslondonlisa2001

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 20:30 - Jul 29 by Rancid

And so is this Miss.Pedant, and I prefer this one.

perhaps you prefer this one because it's not sticking to the match - and it's Ms Pedant ...... ;-)
Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 20:33 - Jul 29 with 1912 viewsRancid

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 20:29 - Jul 29 by londonlisa2001

maybe because the other one is trying to discuss a kickabout with Exeter that no one has any updates on other than the odd tweet ;-)

Wrong again.There's all the info i need on this thread to keep me well informed of events, despite the bickering.It's entitled Swans v Exeter matchday thread too so please forgive me for reading and choosing to post on it.
Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 20:33 - Jul 29 with 1887 viewsJokeren1943

Gomis and Bony playing at the same time.

Going to be interesting.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2014 20:34]
Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 20:34 - Jul 29 with 1878 viewsJackfath

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 20:33 - Jul 29 by Rancid

Wrong again.There's all the info i need on this thread to keep me well informed of events, despite the bickering.It's entitled Swans v Exeter matchday thread too so please forgive me for reading and choosing to post on it.

It's not OFFICIAL.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 20:34 - Jul 29 with 1875 viewsshingle

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 20:30 - Jul 29 by exiledclaseboy

This is all Neath_Jack's fault for starting an unofficial thread. It was always going to end badly.

Neathie, go and stand in the corner and think about what you've done here.

Is NeathJack in his seventies, seems a very old chap to me.
Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 20:35 - Jul 29 with 1838 viewsexiledclaseboy

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 20:34 - Jul 29 by shingle

Is NeathJack in his seventies, seems a very old chap to me.

I don't believe so, no. I think he's lovely, one of my favourite posters on here.

Poll: Tory leader

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 20:37 - Jul 29 with 1795 viewsJackfath

There's two of them,

NeathJack and
Neath_Jack

One is lovely the other is a WUM.

Neath_Jack is not the WUM

Login to get fewer ads

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 20:37 - Jul 29 with 1768 viewsphact0rri

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 20:33 - Jul 29 by Jokeren1943

Gomis and Bony playing at the same time.

Going to be interesting.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2014 20:34]

Routledge taking up left, Gomis to the right and bony between those two lads. This is going to go well, or not so much. I am on the edge of my comfortable office chair.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 20:38 - Jul 29 with 1756 viewsRancid

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 20:31 - Jul 29 by Jackfath

Fair enough. If you want to post on an UNofficial thread for a match you carry on. I was merely pointing out that there's an official one.

Has anyone thought this one is more busy as people are moaning at the usual suspects who are ruining this board, some of which are MODERATORS!

THIS CANNOT CONTINUE!

I never moan at the mods but you'd never notice that.Infact, as the running of the site goes i'm less vocal that most.This thread started off about the game, which the thread title suggest but quickly descended into a the usual tit for tat bickering between posters derailing what we were originally debating.Maybe it should have been titled ''Exeter v Swans Matchday thread and free for all''
Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 20:41 - Jul 29 with 1666 viewsJackfath

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 20:38 - Jul 29 by Rancid

I never moan at the mods but you'd never notice that.Infact, as the running of the site goes i'm less vocal that most.This thread started off about the game, which the thread title suggest but quickly descended into a the usual tit for tat bickering between posters derailing what we were originally debating.Maybe it should have been titled ''Exeter v Swans Matchday thread and free for all''

It's interesting that you chose to be rude to me, not two of the mods who "derailled" this UNOFFICIAL match day thread.

Seems you've seen an easy target and gone for it.

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 20:41 - Jul 29 with 1664 viewslondonlisa2001

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 20:33 - Jul 29 by Rancid

the winky thing at the end sis there to suggest that the comment is tongue in cheek and not to be taken seriously. And you have just taken it as off topic as anyone else?
Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 20:41 - Jul 29 with 1649 viewsphact0rri

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 20:38 - Jul 29 by Rancid

It's sort of descended into a bickering match about bickering, and the quality of said bickering... or something like that I'm right confused at the moment. Course now were onto which thread is more legit.

I think I'll just pay attention to the match.

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 20:42 - Jul 29 with 1620 viewsRancid

NeathJack is the old NeathJack from the old site and had a miserable looking Laudrup as his avator.

Neath_Jack is Neath Casual from the old site i believe.
Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 20:43 - Jul 29 with 1601 viewsJackfath

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 20:41 - Jul 29 by phact0rri

It's sort of descended into a bickering match about bickering, and the quality of said bickering... or something like that I'm right confused at the moment. Course now were onto which thread is more legit.

I think I'll just pay attention to the match.

Post on the OFFICIAL thread. No bickering or derailling going on there.

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 20:44 - Jul 29 with 1580 viewsRancid

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 20:41 - Jul 29 by Jackfath

It's interesting that you chose to be rude to me, not two of the mods who "derailled" this UNOFFICIAL match day thread.

Seems you've seen an easy target and gone for it.

Where in that post was i rude to you?
Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 20:46 - Jul 29 with 1508 viewsDarran

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 20:17 - Jul 29 by Rancid

Well you Darran and co should stay on topic and not get into petty squabbles and point scoring episodes.

WTF have I done?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 20:46 - Jul 29 with 1507 viewsRancid

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 20:41 - Jul 29 by londonlisa2001

the winky thing at the end sis there to suggest that the comment is tongue in cheek and not to be taken seriously. And you have just taken it as off topic as anyone else?

The smiley at end of the post, of course.It determines the tone of the reply.Thanks for that.
Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 20:47 - Jul 29 with 1495 viewsJackfath

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 20:44 - Jul 29 by Rancid

Where in that post was i rude to you?

At 20.25 you said in a response to me:

"Oh shut up you and bore someone else with your bollox."

That's rude.

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 20:48 - Jul 29 with 1437 viewshobo

Bony to Sheehan 2-0
Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 20:50 - Jul 29 with 1363 viewsmonmouth

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 20:47 - Jul 29 by Jackfath

At 20.25 you said in a response to me:

"Oh shut up you and bore someone else with your bollox."

That's rude.

That's rude? In Swansea?

Holy Bony, things must have changed

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 20:50 - Jul 29 with 1331 viewsphact0rri

Gomis has left the pitch to make room or Dyer. still 1-0

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 20:50 - Jul 29 with 1322 viewsJackfath

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 20:50 - Jul 29 by monmouth

That's rude? In Swansea?

Holy Bony, things must have changed

It's rude anywhere.

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 20:52 - Jul 29 with 1279 viewsRancid

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 20:46 - Jul 29 by Darran

WTF have I done?

Digging out icejack which then set the tone for the thread.No big deal though eh but it is quite common now whether it be icejack, drizzy,spratty, jethro,drizzle,shaky and more no doubt.My opinion is not worth a w**k but the board is suffering from too much rubbish and not enough substance.

I'll dry my eyes now.
Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 20:52 - Jul 29 with 1250 viewsHighjack

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 20:37 - Jul 29 by Jackfath

There's two of them,

NeathJack and
Neath_Jack

One is lovely the other is a WUM.

Neath_Jack is not the WUM

That would certainly explain why ive been thinking hes alternating between a top bloke and a complete winker for the last 6 years.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024