Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread 18:12 - Jul 29 with 20326 viewsNeath_Jack

I'm not doing any pictures, but this is from the official site.

"Chico Flores (bruised back), Angel Rangel (dead leg), Jordi Amat (hamstring) and Rory Donnelly (ankle) are all doubts with minor injuries, with Liam Shephard and Scott Tancock both called up from the Under-21s squad as cover".

Anyone in the area, take your boots along, you may get 45 mins.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2014 18:14]

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 21:11 - Jul 29 with 1876 viewsicecoldjack

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 21:03 - Jul 29 by Darran

You stick a dig in at the club in most of your posts tonight's was about our current injuries,you crack on but don't deny it it makes you look even more stupid.

What ever you say Darran..

Every capital letter on the post you responded to sums you up perfectly.
Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 21:11 - Jul 29 with 1868 viewsairedale

I've got a feeling that we will see more of Josh Sheehan this season.
Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 21:12 - Jul 29 with 1854 viewsRancid

@Jackfath

Seen it all before with you for years and years.Very boring nowadays although funny at first.Infact it's got to the stage where you've become so predictable I can guess your next post.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2014 21:13]
Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 21:14 - Jul 29 with 1829 viewsJackfath

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 21:12 - Jul 29 by Rancid

@Jackfath

Seen it all before with you for years and years.Very boring nowadays although funny at first.Infact it's got to the stage where you've become so predictable I can guess your next post.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2014 21:13]

Again I apologise for not entertaining you as I once used to.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 21:14 - Jul 29 with 1821 viewsJackbustard

Once again another football related thread derailed by a bunch of absolute c11nts who have nothing better going on in their lives than to come on here and spout crap which is nothing at all to do with the Swans.
Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 21:14 - Jul 29 with 1815 viewsicecoldjack

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 21:09 - Jul 29 by Jackfath

Can you keep this on topic please?

I have been trying but everything i type is seen as "a dig at monk" apparently .

Does Darran wrap his head in Tin foil everywhere he goes by any chance ?
Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 21:16 - Jul 29 with 1784 viewsskippyjack

This is such a cotton wool thread.. very modern on this site of late.. the ignore function is a click away.. Don't know why fans take pre season seriously.. the players don't.. so f*ck um.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 21:16 - Jul 29 with 1771 viewsOldjack

Well done too Garry & co

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 21:16 - Jul 29 with 1769 viewsicecoldjack

Sheehan sounds like he did well from the comments ive picked up, it would be nice to bring another home grown player through, maybe some cup games perhaps ?
Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 21:17 - Jul 29 with 1753 viewsskippyjack

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 21:14 - Jul 29 by Jackbustard

Once again another football related thread derailed by a bunch of absolute c11nts who have nothing better going on in their lives than to come on here and spout crap which is nothing at all to do with the Swans.

Give me a job then!..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 21:18 - Jul 29 with 1743 viewsRancid

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 21:14 - Jul 29 by Jackfath

Again I apologise for not entertaining you as I once used to.

No need to apologize I was just making an observation.I'm sure you're a brill guy off here, the pubs jester and centre of attention.Either that or you try to re-create that on here as you can't in daily life.
Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 21:20 - Jul 29 with 1688 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Having read through this thread, next time I'm bringing my handbag girls.

(camp handbag ooooooooh! smiley thing)

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 21:21 - Jul 29 with 1681 viewsJackfath

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 21:18 - Jul 29 by Rancid

No need to apologize I was just making an observation.I'm sure you're a brill guy off here, the pubs jester and centre of attention.Either that or you try to re-create that on here as you can't in daily life.

Let's not turn this into yet another thread about me. I didn't derail it. All I did was point out to you and other members of Planet Swans there was an OFFICIAL thread.

I am sorry you chose not to post on the OFFICIAL thread and persisted with this one.

Well done for perpetuating and ruining yet another thread on Planet Swans.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 21:21 - Jul 29 with 1682 viewsEarl_Strickland

WTF has happened to this site mun.... someone call Banki Moon ffs..
Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 21:21 - Jul 29 with 1672 viewsexiledclaseboy

I haven't counted, but I'm now fairly confident that the posts moaning about the off-topic posts now outnumber the original off-topic posts.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Tory leader

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 21:23 - Jul 29 with 1653 viewsraynor94

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 21:16 - Jul 29 by skippyjack

This is such a cotton wool thread.. very modern on this site of late.. the ignore function is a click away.. Don't know why fans take pre season seriously.. the players don't.. so f*ck um.

In all seriousness skipps that's a great post, people are getting very worked up on here over nothing, god help when the real stuff starts

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 21:25 - Jul 29 with 1623 viewsRancid

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 21:21 - Jul 29 by Jackfath

Let's not turn this into yet another thread about me. I didn't derail it. All I did was point out to you and other members of Planet Swans there was an OFFICIAL thread.

I am sorry you chose not to post on the OFFICIAL thread and persisted with this one.

Well done for perpetuating and ruining yet another thread on Planet Swans.

I've contributed to derailing one thread, this one.You won't see it happening very often, unlike you with your sting in the tail quips on every single topic.It's impossible to take what you say seriously, which is your aim obviously, but it's become tiresome now.
Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 21:26 - Jul 29 with 1608 viewsJackfath

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 21:25 - Jul 29 by Rancid

I've contributed to derailing one thread, this one.You won't see it happening very often, unlike you with your sting in the tail quips on every single topic.It's impossible to take what you say seriously, which is your aim obviously, but it's become tiresome now.

Apology accepted.

Move on.

(No subject) (n/t) on 21:28 - Jul 29 with 1585 viewsWarwickHunt

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:56 - Jul 29 by exiledclaseboy

It's the general "I'm just gonna bitch about everything all the time" vibe you've both got going on I was referring to rather than any specific subject. You're more subtle than him mind, but anyone who chooses a pseudonym "Warwick Hunt" isn't likely to count subtlety amongst his traits. Still loves him mind, the miserable c*nt.

I luvs ew too Andrew but you really need to drop this "wanting the club to fail" schtick - it's way beyond tedious now. Unless it resulted in a Vermin relegation I'd never want us to lose. Ever.

By the way, Subtle is my middle name and if you don't believe me you can kiss my f*cking swingers.
Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 21:29 - Jul 29 with 1565 viewslondonlisa2001

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 21:16 - Jul 29 by icecoldjack

Sheehan sounds like he did well from the comments ive picked up, it would be nice to bring another home grown player through, maybe some cup games perhaps ?

on a more serious note - is Sheehan the youngster who scored that 50 yarder last season or is that someone else? I have very little knowledge of if any of the young players are getting close to 1st team squad standard other than what's posted about them. As an exile, it's quite hard to see the 1st team sometimes let alone the development squad.

Bray sounds promising from the pre season reports as well - are these the main two coming through at the moment or are there others as well (don't know whether anyone has seen King for example)?
Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 21:33 - Jul 29 with 1507 viewsC_jack

You don't need Wayne to tell you that all these injuries are worrying.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

(No subject) (n/t) on 21:34 - Jul 29 with 1492 viewsexiledclaseboy

(No subject) (n/t) on 21:28 - Jul 29 by WarwickHunt

I luvs ew too Andrew but you really need to drop this "wanting the club to fail" schtick - it's way beyond tedious now. Unless it resulted in a Vermin relegation I'd never want us to lose. Ever.

By the way, Subtle is my middle name and if you don't believe me you can kiss my f*cking swingers.

I'm sticking with it until I see evidence to the contrary. I don't think it's a conscious thing, but you've painted yourself into such a corner recently (not just you, there are many others). I don't think that you'd actively be wanting us to lose games but every win, every good signing, every positive will have you thinking "Yes! But..."

I know 'cos I've been there. I did a similar thing when I took against Jackett years ago. Ruined my enjoyment of the Swans for a while. I didn't want him here and I'd told everybody that loudly, hundreds of times. Whenever we won a game I was chuffed as always but it was often tinged with the thought that it was just perpetuating the useless tw*t's time here, stinking up our football club.

I've softened to him over the years.

Poll: Tory leader

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 21:35 - Jul 29 with 1491 viewsicecoldjack

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 21:29 - Jul 29 by londonlisa2001

on a more serious note - is Sheehan the youngster who scored that 50 yarder last season or is that someone else? I have very little knowledge of if any of the young players are getting close to 1st team squad standard other than what's posted about them. As an exile, it's quite hard to see the 1st team sometimes let alone the development squad.

Bray sounds promising from the pre season reports as well - are these the main two coming through at the moment or are there others as well (don't know whether anyone has seen King for example)?

Thats him .

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 21:47 - Jul 29 with 1369 viewslondonlisa2001

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 21:35 - Jul 29 by icecoldjack

Thats him .

I thought it was! Does anyone here see enough of the development players to judge whether any of them are genuinely close to being considered for the squad? Or is the inclusion of them in the pre season just a case of giving them some valuable experience?
Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 21:50 - Jul 29 with 1355 viewsphact0rri

Exeter v Swansea Match Day Thread on 21:29 - Jul 29 by londonlisa2001

I can't wait to see more live matches with some of these promising Youngsters. Good to see some home grown welsh lads showing what they have. It can only mean a promising future for Swansea City.

EPL can't start soon enough.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024