Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brilliant Swimming 19:46 - Jul 29 with 696 viewsjackharris

Two girls who have trained for around 10 years at the National Pool in Swansea. Jazz Carlin (a silver tonight) and Georgia Davies (a gold tonight), Bendigedig! Such a shame the funding was removed for them to keep training in Swansea.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2014 19:48]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Brilliant Swimming on 20:10 - Jul 29 with 660 viewsJackoBoostardo

Short sighted or ignorance from a Welsh government who's main priority lies elsewhere (like Cardiff)!!

What a crock of sh]t - and now it's telling! Swansea had world class facilities that should have been maintained!

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Brilliant Swimming on 20:16 - Jul 29 with 649 viewsDr_Winston

Weren't thet on about building another full size pool in Cardiff Bay? Be interesting to see if funding is miraculously found again if they do.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Brilliant Swimming on 20:20 - Jul 29 with 638 viewsjacabertawe

Brilliant Swimming on 20:10 - Jul 29 by JackoBoostardo

Short sighted or ignorance from a Welsh government who's main priority lies elsewhere (like Cardiff)!!

What a crock of sh]t - and now it's telling! Swansea had world class facilities that should have been maintained!

Paranoia running away with facts!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-25157268

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Brilliant Swimming on 21:00 - Jul 29 with 602 viewsdickythorpe

That Jervis did well to get a bronze
Brilliant Swimming on 21:07 - Jul 29 with 593 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Brilliant Swimming on 21:00 - Jul 29 by dickythorpe

That Jervis did well to get a bronze

best swimming results for wales

while they cut funding

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Brilliant Swimming on 21:08 - Jul 29 with 588 viewsQuakerJack

Incredible swim by Jervis... really is a huge swimmer for the future, just wiped a minute off his time from earlier this season and swam the last 100 quicker than the gold medal winner. Really could be an Olympic medalist in two years.

Anyone notice the swans shirt in the crowd?

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Brilliant Swimming on 21:09 - Jul 29 with 586 viewsQuakerJack

Brilliant Swimming on 21:07 - Jul 29 by oh_tommy_tommy

best swimming results for wales

while they cut funding

As a former competitive swimmer, don't even get me started on that. Ridiculous!!!!!

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Brilliant Swimming on 21:10 - Jul 29 with 585 viewsdickythorpe

http://www.swim-swansea.co.uk/swim-swansea-news/daniel-jervis-selected-gb
Login to get fewer ads

Brilliant Swimming on 21:16 - Jul 29 with 567 viewsjackharris

Brilliant Swimming on 21:08 - Jul 29 by QuakerJack

Incredible swim by Jervis... really is a huge swimmer for the future, just wiped a minute off his time from earlier this season and swam the last 100 quicker than the gold medal winner. Really could be an Olympic medalist in two years.

Anyone notice the swans shirt in the crowd?

I think it is his brother? He was wearing the red away top from 2012-13 season.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Brilliant Swimming on 21:17 - Jul 29 with 565 viewsQuakerJack

Think our 4 x 1 medley girls just got DQ'd.

Brilliant Swimming on 21:50 - Jul 29 with 519 viewstrampie

Hell of a performance by team Wales in the pool.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Brilliant Swimming on 22:17 - Jul 29 with 478 viewsRancid

My neighbour claims to coach them both.Tipped then for medals before the event.He doesn't look like a swimming instructor so i don't know if to believe him.
Brilliant Swimming on 13:11 - Jul 30 with 388 viewsQuakerJack

Brilliant Swimming on 22:17 - Jul 29 by Rancid

My neighbour claims to coach them both.Tipped then for medals before the event.He doesn't look like a swimming instructor so i don't know if to believe him.

Is he in his house? If he is he's lying. He'd be in Glasgow.

Brilliant Swimming on 13:35 - Jul 30 with 369 viewsHighjack

Any pics perchance?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024