Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bony, the key to greater success! 00:53 - Jul 30 with 1926 viewsjazzswan

Listening to Huw on talk shit earlier, he does speak sense. Huw was not "touting" Bony, but it is pretty obvious that if a champions league team offer the necessary, ANd Bony chooses to give it a go, he will. I can't wait for the window to shut, with Bony still here, Gomis in, montero and gylfi.... Hey, greater success surely lies ahead. Got my Old Trafford tickets, whatever happens there, we need to pick up points in both home games following. Would be fantastic to be sitting comfortable come January, maybe Swans FA Cup year? With Bony!
Bony, the key to greater success! on 07:52 - Jul 30 with 1665 viewsQuakerJack

Said it all summer... Bony MUST stay.

I've also said all summer that I think he will. The club have already said that the fee needs to be astronomical. I don't think anyone will risk a big fee on someone who undoubtedly scores goals but wouldn't fit in with the way a lot of teams play (Liverpool and Spurs).

He wants champions league so Judas (the first) is out. Unless Wenger wants him, he's staying.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Bony, the key to greater success! on 08:00 - Jul 30 with 1628 viewsDanielswan

The only top club I can see benefitting immensely from Bony is Chelsea, I am sure Bony would do a fine job in the other clubs as well, but when it comes to the tactical layout Chelsea is the only team that really suits Bony.

So, I dont think he is going anywhere .... YAY ... o/

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

Bony, the key to greater success! on 08:15 - Jul 30 with 1566 viewsWhiterockin

Bony, the key to greater success! on 08:00 - Jul 30 by Danielswan

The only top club I can see benefitting immensely from Bony is Chelsea, I am sure Bony would do a fine job in the other clubs as well, but when it comes to the tactical layout Chelsea is the only team that really suits Bony.

So, I dont think he is going anywhere .... YAY ... o/

To me Drogba going back to Chelsea rules out Bony.
Bony, the key to greater success! on 08:25 - Jul 30 with 1517 viewsZut_Alors

I think Arsenal would be the top-6 team to most benefit from signing Bony. His hold up play became much better in the second half of last season. In front of Sanchez, Ozil and any of Ox, Walcott or Cazorla, not to mention Ramsey, would be a very strong lineup. The fact that he's so strong in the air would help their defence out too.
Bony, the key to greater success! on 09:13 - Jul 30 with 1366 viewshammy

Bony, the key to greater success! on 08:15 - Jul 30 by Whiterockin

This possibly paves the way for Bony to go to Chelsea next season, after he's knocked in 30 goals this season and Chelsea's over-priced strikers have failed again ;)

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Bony, the key to greater success! on 09:50 - Jul 30 with 1278 viewsperchrockjack

Wilf this season would do me as he will cuase real damage if he stays with us.Enough to make a Nun moist

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Bony, the key to greater success! on 09:58 - Jul 30 with 1253 viewsLe_Swans

Bony scoring a few at Old Trafford on opening day will probably be the worst thing that can happen, as it will instantly throw him in the spot light again and clubs may just take a chance on him.

I just hope that the club refuse any others that may come in after the season starts as judging by the time its taken to get a CDM (still waiting) we won't have time to get a replacement in, and before people say, I don't see Gomis as a replacement, more an addition.
Bony, the key to greater success! on 10:08 - Jul 30 with 1227 viewsCatullus

Bony, the key to greater success! on 09:58 - Jul 30 by Le_Swans

Bony scoring a few at Old Trafford on opening day will probably be the worst thing that can happen, as it will instantly throw him in the spot light again and clubs may just take a chance on him.

I just hope that the club refuse any others that may come in after the season starts as judging by the time its taken to get a CDM (still waiting) we won't have time to get a replacement in, and before people say, I don't see Gomis as a replacement, more an addition.

I agree about Gomis but I hope Bony is banhing them in from game 1. If we promuse him he can leave at seasons end but not in january. His price would only go up.
And hard as it would be to lose him, hopefully we will reinvest wisely again!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

Bony, the key to greater success! on 10:58 - Jul 30 with 1132 viewsLe_Swans

Bony, the key to greater success! on 10:08 - Jul 30 by Catullus

I agree about Gomis but I hope Bony is banhing them in from game 1. If we promuse him he can leave at seasons end but not in january. His price would only go up.
And hard as it would be to lose him, hopefully we will reinvest wisely again!

I too hope that he bangs them in from the off, my fear however is that if he hits the ground running and some of the top teams struggle in the first few games, they may come in with a high offer towards the end of the window and we may not have time to replace if a move is forced upon us (and yes I know we don't have to sell).

Promising him his move at the end of the season should suit both, his stock will hopefully have gone up, so we should get more money for him plus we'd have adequate time to replace.
Bony, the key to greater success! on 11:48 - Jul 30 with 1062 viewssully49

Bony, the key to greater success! on 09:58 - Jul 30 by Le_Swans

It can only benefit both Bony and us if he has a brilliant season. If he does, along with what HJ said, about our stance should a champions league club come a knocking, then his transfer fee will go up as well. We then have a decent amount of cash to buy a top rate striker. Win win.
He is going at the end of his contract anyway.
We all understand about what if he is disgruntled or injured, disaster!!!!!

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Bony, the key to greater success! on 16:07 - Jul 30 with 846 viewsJethroJack

Bony, the key to greater success! on 08:15 - Jul 30 by Whiterockin

Or the opposite......Wilf to be "mentored" by his Ivorian mate Drogba?
Bony, the key to greater success! on 16:47 - Jul 30 with 794 viewsSwan91

Even if he goes in January for a really high price, it would be the same for us with or without him in the team because he will be gone for a month for ACN. So if we keep him, we won't get him back till February. If we sell him we will have a month to find a new striker.

I too think he will stay the whole season would be nice to get a top 8 finish this season with him and gomis getting quite a lot of goals between them
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024