Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Exeter highlights 12:00 - Jul 30 with 1593 viewsSwan91

Wow both goals were really nice. Also looks like we are going to use montero for everything now haha
Exeter highlights on 12:11 - Jul 30 with 1531 viewsbluenile

Impressed with Jeff. Ki and the young lad's goal for the 2nd. Also Gomis has some nice touches and what a well taken goal. Wilf with a great lay off for the 2nd, Bartley showing well and with Williams and Amat there as cover also, great!.............I'm looking forward to the season ahead.

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Exeter highlights on 12:13 - Jul 30 with 1519 viewsJokeren1943

Ki shows precisely why he is not a defensive midfielder - but a holding midfielder binding the defensive and offense together.

Nice eye for his teammates.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2014 12:13]
Exeter highlights on 12:14 - Jul 30 with 1511 viewsTheFranchise

Forward passes from Ki? Interesting......
Exeter highlights on 12:15 - Jul 30 with 1504 viewsyescomeon

In the first half I think every highlight for us bar the goal Montero was involved. Ash's trademark long pass up to Dyer was used to good effect with Montero the recipient. Be interesting with both Montero and Dyer in in the side to run on to those passes. Could be useful.

Peach of a cross in from Taylor and a tidy finish from Gomis. Almost go a lovely second there in the first half.

All about that second goal though, my word. That assist from Bony is the definition of class, could watch that goal all day.

I know it is only friendly games against not the strongest opposition but there does appear to be some good play and really nice ideas. Looking forward to the start of the season big time.

Upthecity!

Exeter highlights on 12:18 - Jul 30 with 1476 viewsBig_Phil

One of the highlights for me was actually (not in clip) Monk's post match interview when he said there are 2 or 3 others that we are looking to bring in. I think 2 will be RB cover and CDM......that's what we're all crying out for yes

Seems to me that GM is ding a pretty god job in strengthening everywhere. Just need to keep hold of Wilf now....easier said than done but I'm confident
Exeter highlights on 12:32 - Jul 30 with 1421 viewsBrynmill_Jack

If (as it looks likely) we keep hold of Wilfried then we have a real jewel in Bafe as our second striker. One of the first things I saw on the highlights was a lovely short pass bang in front of Jeff to run on to. His header was well taken and was unlucky when he hit the post.
Wilf looks terrific too and put Sheehan in beautifully but then again he's always good at this sort of thing (thinking of his sublime back heel to JDG vs Norwich).
Our passing is good as is our movement and if we can get the right CDM (yeah I know I sound like a broken record) we'll be EXTREMELY comfortable this year.
Well done Garry and the boys

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Exeter highlights on 16:29 - Jul 30 with 1103 viewsSwan91

Exeter highlights on 12:32 - Jul 30 by Brynmill_Jack

If (as it looks likely) we keep hold of Wilfried then we have a real jewel in Bafe as our second striker. One of the first things I saw on the highlights was a lovely short pass bang in front of Jeff to run on to. His header was well taken and was unlucky when he hit the post.
Wilf looks terrific too and put Sheehan in beautifully but then again he's always good at this sort of thing (thinking of his sublime back heel to JDG vs Norwich).
Our passing is good as is our movement and if we can get the right CDM (yeah I know I sound like a broken record) we'll be EXTREMELY comfortable this year.
Well done Garry and the boys

I agree. I think we will have no problems attacking this season. But defending does make me lose a bit of confidence. Still plenty of time in the transfer market though.
Exeter highlights on 16:45 - Jul 30 with 1059 viewsDr_Winston

Montero looks like a left footed Nathan Dyer, and I mean that as a compliment.

£4m to add a little Nath to the left hand side could be very good business.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Exeter highlights on 16:55 - Jul 30 with 1028 viewsmonmouth

Famous last words but I'm really getting a bit frothy at our prospects. Not sure how we'll accommodate everyone mind. Be interesting to see how Monks manages that when the inevitable disenchantment starts for those not getting game time. Still...bring it on. I think, if we get the balance right and have no more key injuries or departures, we can give Van Gaal and that bunch of prawn munchers a lemon to chew on.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Exeter highlights on 17:27 - Jul 30 with 947 viewsblaine_scfc

Montero looks the business! Can't wait to see him when he's properly settled in. Anyone who knows anything about football knows Ki is a good player, will do a job for us this season.

Roll on United.
Exeter highlights on 19:09 - Jul 30 with 806 viewsTom1912

Lovely ball by Bony for second. Utter class.

Good to see Montero sprinting down the line as much as possible.
Exeter highlights on 19:26 - Jul 30 with 756 viewsItchySphincter

Great cross from Taylor for the first and excellent second goal too. People are going to be surprised by Bafi - he's going to be equal to Wilf and if they're both here motivating each other they're going to be a right handful. PL defences are going to sh!t themselves.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Exeter highlights on 20:07 - Jul 30 with 678 viewscockneyswan

Exeter highlights on 19:26 - Jul 30 by ItchySphincter

Great cross from Taylor for the first and excellent second goal too. People are going to be surprised by Bafi - he's going to be equal to Wilf and if they're both here motivating each other they're going to be a right handful. PL defences are going to sh!t themselves.

Loving it!!!!!!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024