Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The WM Journo's definitely read this site 12:51 - Jul 30 with 1813 viewsBrynmill_Jack

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-brilliant

More gentle and ironic p*sstaking lol. "A superb picture of the Vetch just before demolition"
Have we got under their skin a little somewhat?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The WM Journo's definitely read this site on 12:56 - Jul 30 with 1776 viewstf_jack

I never worry about Cardiff or any outside Swansea journals. Must be an age thing.

Tough times don't last. Tough people do.

The WM Journo's definitely read this site on 12:59 - Jul 30 with 1741 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The WM Journo's definitely read this site on 12:56 - Jul 30 by tf_jack

I never worry about Cardiff or any outside Swansea journals. Must be an age thing.

I just find it funny . They probably saw the reaction on here from the story the other day (was it 19 things any true Swansea fan must know?) and thought "that's funny, let's do it again tomorrow".

The WM Journo's definitely read this site on 13:08 - Jul 30 with 1689 viewsPegojack

Maybe a little irony in that caption, I don't know, but some nice memories there too.

A nice shot of the ground from the double decker in 1963, that's exactly how I remember seeing it for the first time when I was taken there by my dad in 1965 and walked out onto the upper deck of the stand. Brought a lump to my throat.

Also good to see Martinez in two of the shots of the Hull game, you could see how much that victory meant to him. Despite his subsequent less than pefect managerial departure from the club, I'll always have a soft spot for him and what he did for us.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2014 13:08]
The WM Journo's definitely read this site on 13:12 - Jul 30 with 1662 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The WM Journo's definitely read this site on 13:08 - Jul 30 by Pegojack

Maybe a little irony in that caption, I don't know, but some nice memories there too.

A nice shot of the ground from the double decker in 1963, that's exactly how I remember seeing it for the first time when I was taken there by my dad in 1965 and walked out onto the upper deck of the stand. Brought a lump to my throat.

Also good to see Martinez in two of the shots of the Hull game, you could see how much that victory meant to him. Despite his subsequent less than pefect managerial departure from the club, I'll always have a soft spot for him and what he did for us.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2014 13:08]

Oh I agree and I enjoyed looking through the slides but reading that caption and some of the written piece did make me laugh. Taking the p*ss out of a ground we left almost 10 years ago lol

The WM Journo's definitely read this site on 13:27 - Jul 30 with 1593 viewsMattG

Maybe it's just me but I don't see anything wrong with that article. Some great photos and some great memories.
The WM Journo's definitely read this site on 13:33 - Jul 30 with 1555 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The WM Journo's definitely read this site on 13:27 - Jul 30 by MattG

Maybe it's just me but I don't see anything wrong with that article. Some great photos and some great memories.

It's probably just me Matt, being over sensitive lol.
I'm not offended, I just find it funny

The WM Journo's definitely read this site on 14:20 - Jul 30 with 1395 viewsSTEVE1

Those adverts of vale of Neath Ales and Hancocks were painted on those stands for years became a part of the ground I wonder how much they paid for them
The WM Journo's definitely read this site on 14:24 - Jul 30 with 1378 viewsDafyddHuw

Agreed. I think Brynmill is looking for issues where there are none.
Login to get fewer ads

The WM Journo's definitely read this site on 14:30 - Jul 30 with 1362 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Great pics there fair play .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The WM Journo's definitely read this site on 14:30 - Jul 30 with 1362 viewsCatullus

I agree with you. Some great memories from some fantastic moments in all our lives.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The WM Journo's definitely read this site on 14:32 - Jul 30 with 1351 viewsDarran

Brynie is having a mare of a week even by his own standards.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The WM Journo's definitely read this site on 14:38 - Jul 30 with 1330 viewsperchrockjack

Ronnie Briggs..The flying pig

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The WM Journo's definitely read this site on 14:49 - Jul 30 with 1278 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The WM Journo's definitely read this site on 14:32 - Jul 30 by Darran

Yeah, that'll be it chief

The WM Journo's definitely read this site on 14:51 - Jul 30 with 1269 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The WM Journo's definitely read this site on 14:24 - Jul 30 by DafyddHuw

Agreed. I think Brynmill is looking for issues where there are none.

When you say "looking for issues" Dafydd I don't think this is an issue at all. I just found the caption funny in the context of the photo it described. Sorry.

The WM Journo's definitely read this site on 16:10 - Jul 30 with 1099 viewsScoobyWho

I've no idea what is wrong With that piece !

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

The WM Journo's definitely read this site on 16:40 - Jul 30 with 1057 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The WM Journo's definitely read this site on 16:10 - Jul 30 by ScoobyWho

I've no idea what is wrong With that piece !

Read the OP. I'm not saying there's something wrong with the article in general, the photo and caption above the slide show made me laugh . Honest guv

The WM Journo's definitely read this site on 16:47 - Jul 30 with 1042 viewsjackb

some great pics

but wtf is the "north stand"???? lazy journos
The WM Journo's definitely read this site on 18:19 - Jul 30 with 951 viewsPhil_S

The WM Journo's definitely read this site on 14:32 - Jul 30 by Darran

Is he, in your view, having a Darran?
The WM Journo's definitely read this site on 18:23 - Jul 30 with 939 viewsItchySphincter

Brynie's having a Darran.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The WM Journo's definitely read this site on 18:34 - Jul 30 with 909 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The WM Journo's definitely read this site on 18:23 - Jul 30 by ItchySphincter

Brynie's having a Darran.

I think you're probably right. I'll never say a bad word (not that I did this time) about the WM.
You're all ganging up on poor me. At Darran's behest no doubt. Sheesh. I bet Monty wouldn't do this.

The WM Journo's definitely read this site on 18:42 - Jul 30 with 879 viewsItchySphincter

The WM Journo's definitely read this site on 18:34 - Jul 30 by Brynmill_Jack

I think you're probably right. I'll never say a bad word (not that I did this time) about the WM.
You're all ganging up on poor me. At Darran's behest no doubt. Sheesh. I bet Monty wouldn't do this.

No, I wasn't laughing at you or Darran - I was laughing at Sumblers wit. Rolled in like a quiet grenade and then he's gone.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The WM Journo's definitely read this site on 18:50 - Jul 30 with 855 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The WM Journo's definitely read this site on 18:42 - Jul 30 by ItchySphincter

No, I wasn't laughing at you or Darran - I was laughing at Sumblers wit. Rolled in like a quiet grenade and then he's gone.

Hurrumph (folds arms)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024