Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lukaku heading to Everton for £28m 15:32 - Jul 30 with 4557 viewsKennedy

And £75k a week

Now is he a better player than Bony?

Personally think Bony is a better player for us.

But at least Bony should be around this value too as still both very young.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2014 21:13]

Just call me JFK

Lukaku heading to Everton for £25m on 15:37 - Jul 30 with 3153 viewsDarran

I think Everton are going to struggle this season myself,Martinez likes to sign a lot of players he knows.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Lukaku heading to Everton for £25m on 15:41 - Jul 30 with 3127 viewsdobjack2

If Chelsea offload Torres as well we may have a problem and not much time to solve it
Lukaku heading to Everton for £25m on 16:39 - Jul 30 with 2938 viewsSwan91

He's only 21 and has been pretty consistent with his scoring in the premier league. I would say that amount is about right. Could easily see him becoming one of the best strikers in the PL within the next 4 years. Great talent, I never understood why Chelsea loaned him out to Everton when they themselves had striker problems. It's the same with Sturridge, they obviously don't know how to use these players. Instead they keep Torres which is bewildering.
Lukaku heading to Everton for £25m on 16:40 - Jul 30 with 2931 viewsSwan91

Lukaku heading to Everton for £25m on 15:41 - Jul 30 by dobjack2

If Chelsea offload Torres as well we may have a problem and not much time to solve it

Well they will have to be quick because even though they have said bony could move to a top club, they would never sell him with only like a week left with no cover option to replace him.
Lukaku heading to Everton for £25m on 16:43 - Jul 30 with 2915 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Lukaku heading to Everton for £25m on 16:40 - Jul 30 by Swan91

Well they will have to be quick because even though they have said bony could move to a top club, they would never sell him with only like a week left with no cover option to replace him.

Only thing then is if Wilf throws a paddy about his career being destroyed a la Schneiderlin

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Lukaku heading to Everton for £25m on 17:14 - Jul 30 with 2847 viewsymaohyd

Lukaku heading to Everton for £25m on 15:41 - Jul 30 by dobjack2

Good point, if you're suggesting that Chelsea might go in for Bony. With Drogba going back to Chelsea, might old Didier have a word with Jose and convince him that Bony is the man to continue his legacy at Chelsea? Must know him very well after the World Cup etc.

As it stands we are going to have one hell of a player in Wilf next season. A player who ultimately proved himself last season, grabbed a couple of goals in the World Cup, yet seemingly hasn't convinced any of the 'Big teams' thus far that he belongs at the top table.

We should have an extremely motivated player on our hands.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Lukaku heading to Everton for £25m on 17:23 - Jul 30 with 2811 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Lukaku heading to Everton for £25m on 17:14 - Jul 30 by ymaohyd

Good point, if you're suggesting that Chelsea might go in for Bony. With Drogba going back to Chelsea, might old Didier have a word with Jose and convince him that Bony is the man to continue his legacy at Chelsea? Must know him very well after the World Cup etc.

As it stands we are going to have one hell of a player in Wilf next season. A player who ultimately proved himself last season, grabbed a couple of goals in the World Cup, yet seemingly hasn't convinced any of the 'Big teams' thus far that he belongs at the top table.

We should have an extremely motivated player on our hands.

Good point . There's nothing like a good player with a point to prove. I just hope him and Bafe hit it off on and off the field - they could become an unstoppable force

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Lukaku heading to Everton for £25m on 17:30 - Jul 30 with 2789 viewsSTEVE1

Lukaku heading to Everton for £25m on 17:23 - Jul 30 by Brynmill_Jack

Good point . There's nothing like a good player with a point to prove. I just hope him and Bafe hit it off on and off the field - they could become an unstoppable force

I think Chelsea are struggling with the number of home grown players signing Bony would add another overseas player.
Login to get fewer ads

Lukaku heading to Everton for £25m on 18:02 - Jul 30 with 2700 viewspremierjack

Lukaku is better than bony
Lukaku heading to Everton for £25m on 18:03 - Jul 30 with 2694 viewsHighjack

Lukaku heading to Everton for £25m on 18:02 - Jul 30 by premierjack

Well Bony scored more goals in a lower placed team so he must have been doing something right.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Lukaku heading to Everton for £25m on 18:16 - Jul 30 with 2652 viewsSenhin

Lukaku heading to Everton for £25m on 18:02 - Jul 30 by premierjack

No. He isn't.

They are about the same. But Lukaku is a good few years younger, so he should be better when he gets to Bony's age.

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Lukaku heading to Everton for £25m on 18:22 - Jul 30 with 2638 viewspremierjack

Lukaku heading to Everton for £25m on 18:03 - Jul 30 by Highjack

Well Bony scored more goals in a lower placed team so he must have been doing something right.

I didnt say he wasn't doing anything right. Just said lukaku is a better player.

Wilf needs to do the same again this season to be considered as a 25-30 million pound player
Lukaku heading to Everton for £25m on 18:40 - Jul 30 with 2585 viewsMattG

http://thepremierleagueowl.com/why-romelu-lukaku-is-being-sold-by-chelsea/

Worth a read. Not fact, just opinion, but makes quite a bit of sense to me.
Lukaku heading to Everton for £25m on 19:29 - Jul 30 with 2494 viewsAtleticoAbertawe

Lukaku heading to Everton for £25m on 18:40 - Jul 30 by MattG

http://thepremierleagueowl.com/why-romelu-lukaku-is-being-sold-by-chelsea/

Worth a read. Not fact, just opinion, but makes quite a bit of sense to me.

That was a good read, if you agree with his views on Lukaku's flaws and have seen Bony play regularly, you'd have to agree Bony is a better all round player.

"If you bring in £80, then don’t spend £100. That’s not hard, is it?" - Huw Jenkins 2013

Lukaku heading to Everton for £25m on 19:32 - Jul 30 with 2478 viewsItchySphincter

I don't think they're similar types of striker but they're both first class. That article was written nonobjectively in Chelsea's favour. All a bit .... meh.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Lukaku heading to Everton for £25m on 19:38 - Jul 30 with 2453 viewsDr_Winston

Bony was much better than Lukaku last season. Lukaku is probably going to be a better player in time, but isn't the finished article yet.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Lukaku heading to Everton for £25m on 19:53 - Jul 30 with 2410 viewshobo

Lukaku was woeful in the WC too. Still young though and can only get better
Lukaku heading to Everton for £28m on 22:07 - Jul 30 with 2191 viewsDarran

Does anyone else feel like vomiting when they see Martinez talking about Everton?
He obviously loves the cloob like he loved Wigan and a Swansea.

Lukaku heading to Everton for £28m on 22:27 - Jul 30 with 2144 viewsItchySphincter

He got his WC accreditation taken off him for being a dick. Couldn't get in to any matches after the first week or so. Did I tell you that already?

Lukaku heading to Everton for £28m on 22:29 - Jul 30 with 2131 viewsDarran

Lukaku heading to Everton for £28m on 22:27 - Jul 30 by ItchySphincter

He got his WC accreditation taken off him for being a dick. Couldn't get in to any matches after the first week or so. Did I tell you that already?

I posted it when it happened actually.

Lukaku heading to Everton for £28m on 22:31 - Jul 30 with 2120 viewsItchySphincter

Didn't see your post about it but it's somehow typical of the bloke I think.

Lukaku heading to Everton for £28m on 22:31 - Jul 30 with 2120 viewspencoedjack

Lukaku heading to Everton for £28m on 22:07 - Jul 30 by Darran

Does anyone else feel like vomiting when they see Martinez talking about Everton?
He obviously loves the cloob like he loved Wigan and a Swansea.

In it
Lukaku heading to Everton for £28m on 22:37 - Jul 30 with 2096 viewsDarran

Lukaku heading to Everton for £28m on 22:31 - Jul 30 by ItchySphincter

Didn't see your post about it but it's somehow typical of the bloke I think.

Indeed it is.

Lukaku heading to Everton for £28m on 22:44 - Jul 30 with 2060 viewsBanosswan

Lukaku heading to Everton for £28m on 22:37 - Jul 30 by Darran

Indeed it is.

What's this?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Lukaku heading to Everton for £28m on 22:53 - Jul 30 with 2015 viewsDarran

Lukaku heading to Everton for £28m on 22:44 - Jul 30 by Banosswan

What's this?

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/116000/martinez-cheats-f

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024