Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Monk - Ki will get a new contract 16:09 - Jul 30 with 13038 viewsJokeren1943

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-boss-garr
Monk - Ki will get a new contract on 16:13 - Jul 30 with 7382 viewsScoobyWho

I genuinely hope Monk sorts this with the chairman, Ki is a superb player, befitting of the Swansea style of play. Ready made.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Monk - Ki will get a new contract on 16:13 - Jul 30 with 7380 viewsskippyjack

Swans fans go into meltdown.. can't tackle.. doesn't get stuck in.. doesn't score.. doesn't create.. f*cking useless he is.. what does he do though?

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Monk - Ki will get a new contract on 16:14 - Jul 30 with 7369 viewsHighjack

Yes good player, would love him to stay but I would hope that the mods have their ban machine gun pointed at that KiisGod creature for her inevitable reappearance.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Monk - Ki will get a new contract on 16:29 - Jul 30 with 7287 viewsKennedy

Lucky sunderland still have her for now (iloveki)

Just call me JFK

Monk - Ki will get a new contract on 16:31 - Jul 30 with 7262 viewslifelong

Monk - Ki will get a new contract on 16:14 - Jul 30 by Highjack

Yes good player, would love him to stay but I would hope that the mods have their ban machine gun pointed at that KiisGod creature for her inevitable reappearance.

I'm afraid he does nothing for me, should be off loaded IMHO.
Monk - Ki will get a new contract on 16:33 - Jul 30 with 7242 viewsSwan91

He's looked great in the 2 pre season games. Especially Exeter I think his passing will be key this season. A player who can make great passes to the wing and to the strikers. I honestly think he will be a great player for us this season so I'm glad he will have a new contract.
Monk - Ki will get a new contract on 16:40 - Jul 30 with 7192 viewsItchySphincter

No guarantees he'll accept a new contract.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Monk - Ki will get a new contract on 16:43 - Jul 30 with 7167 viewsScoobyWho

Monk - Ki will get a new contract on 16:40 - Jul 30 by ItchySphincter

No guarantees he'll accept a new contract.

Then in the words of Darran ....

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Login to get fewer ads

Monk - Ki will get a new contract on 16:44 - Jul 30 with 7160 viewsValeJack

Classy player. Able to spray the ball about and start attacks (as per at Sunderland last year) and not afraid to get stuck in.

Improves midfield strength-in-depth greatly.

Now let's get a CDM!
Monk - Ki will get a new contract on 16:47 - Jul 30 with 7145 viewsmonmouth

I hope he does. I think he could be a very good player for us. Always seems to have time. As long as his heads right.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Monk - Ki will get a new contract on 16:48 - Jul 30 with 7139 viewsPozuelosSideys

Monk - Ki will get a new contract on 16:31 - Jul 30 by lifelong

I'm afraid he does nothing for me, should be off loaded IMHO.

This

The pace in this league is too much for him. He strolls around - which works at International level, but not in this division unless youre world class. He aint world class.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Monk - Ki will get a new contract on 16:55 - Jul 30 with 7090 viewsskippyjack

Monk - Ki will get a new contract on 16:48 - Jul 30 by PozuelosSideys

This

The pace in this league is too much for him. He strolls around - which works at International level, but not in this division unless youre world class. He aint world class.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Monk - Ki will get a new contract on 16:56 - Jul 30 with 7075 viewsValeJack

This

Are you talking about Ki or JDG?

I'd go as far to say that with the current players we have he is a better fit than De Guzman.
Monk - Ki will get a new contract on 16:56 - Jul 30 with 7068 viewsPozuelosSideys

Monk - Ki will get a new contract on 16:55 - Jul 30 by skippyjack

He does tho. No doubt he can pick a pass and tends to be the main man for SK. He dawdles a lot, gets turned over and his workrate aint so good. Would rather JDG, but thats no longer an option by the looks of it sadly.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."

Monk - Ki will get a new contract on 17:02 - Jul 30 with 7038 viewsskippyjack

Monk - Ki will get a new contract on 16:56 - Jul 30 by PozuelosSideys

He does tho. No doubt he can pick a pass and tends to be the main man for SK. He dawdles a lot, gets turned over and his workrate aint so good. Would rather JDG, but thats no longer an option by the looks of it sadly.

I give you Pirlo, Gerrard (now), Scholes, Totti, Hamman, Alonso, Molby.. what do they do? Can you answer it?

Monk - Ki will get a new contract on 17:04 - Jul 30 with 7015 viewsmarchamjack

Hits the best 5 yard square pass in the team

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Monk - Ki will get a new contract on 17:09 - Jul 30 with 6980 viewsZut_Alors

Never been a big fan, but who knows, he could come good this year. If we're not getting JDG, it makes sense to keep Ki. I'll be happy to have Leon, Ki, Shelvey, Siggy and another DM as our midfield options.
Monk - Ki will get a new contract on 17:19 - Jul 30 with 6932 viewsGeoffThom

Play him in his right position and he'll be great for us but unfortunately we will probably play him at centre half or just in front of back four which could be ok as long as people realise he's not there to go galloping forward and hitting twenty yarders all the time he's there to break up play and protect the back line plus to keep the ball and play one two's up to the halfway line just as Leon does
Monk - Ki will get a new contract on 17:23 - Jul 30 with 6898 viewsPozuelosSideys

Monk - Ki will get a new contract on 17:02 - Jul 30 by skippyjack

I give you Pirlo, Gerrard (now), Scholes, Totti, Hamman, Alonso, Molby.. what do they do? Can you answer it?

Yes. They are all, or were, world class. Ki aint.

Monk - Ki will get a new contract on 17:24 - Jul 30 with 6888 viewsHighjack

Monk - Ki will get a new contract on 17:23 - Jul 30 by PozuelosSideys

Yes. They are all, or were, world class. Ki aint.

He is world class in Asia.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Monk - Ki will get a new contract on 17:27 - Jul 30 with 6864 viewsGeoffThom

This

And jdg doesn't stroll around ,I think you'll find his lack of pace and tackling has seen many a post on here
Monk - Ki will get a new contract on 17:29 - Jul 30 with 6855 viewsZut_Alors

Monk - Ki will get a new contract on 17:19 - Jul 30 by GeoffThom

Play him in his right position and he'll be great for us but unfortunately we will probably play him at centre half or just in front of back four which could be ok as long as people realise he's not there to go galloping forward and hitting twenty yarders all the time he's there to break up play and protect the back line plus to keep the ball and play one two's up to the halfway line just as Leon does

Where do you think his natural position is, Geoff?
Monk - Ki will get a new contract on 17:29 - Jul 30 with 6845 viewsPozuelosSideys

Monk - Ki will get a new contract on 17:27 - Jul 30 by GeoffThom

And jdg doesn't stroll around ,I think you'll find his lack of pace and tackling has seen many a post on here

JDG is a flat track bully, and a very good one.

It only generates many a post because some people havent got a clue as to what theyre looking at. A bit like you and a certain W Bony..

Monk - Ki will get a new contract on 17:29 - Jul 30 with 6845 viewsskippyjack

Monk - Ki will get a new contract on 17:19 - Jul 30 by GeoffThom

You're getting there Geoff.. it's not quite bang on.. something else he does.. is vitally important on times.. that fans can't quite see.. but if I showed them a video and explained.. they'd understand. I find it funny I've taught myself this without any help.. you get the fans who are quick to shout off.. you got fans who can sit there and grasp it sort of.. you got fans who think they know their stuff but not enough.. then you've got unskilled fans like me.. who can point out the difficult stuff without any inside knowledge.

Monk - Ki will get a new contract on 17:30 - Jul 30 with 6843 viewsblaine_scfc

Monk - Ki will get a new contract on 16:56 - Jul 30 by ValeJack

Are you talking about Ki or JDG?

I'd go as far to say that with the current players we have he is a better fit than De Guzman.

^^

This.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024