Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vanishing Spray to be used this Season 17:29 - Jul 30 with 1401 viewsjackharris

Cracking news for Gylfi and us

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Vanishing Spray to be used this Season on 17:32 - Jul 30 with 1381 viewsJackoBoostardo

GOOD

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Vanishing Spray to be used this Season on 17:34 - Jul 30 with 1368 viewsjackharris

@premierleague: BREAKING: Vanishing spray will be used in the Barclays Premier League from the start of this season Read more about the Premier League's introduction of vanishing spray for the 2014/15 season: http://t.co/He5ShdAwgy
[Post edited 30 Jul 2014 17:35]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Vanishing Spray to be used this Season on 17:36 - Jul 30 with 1353 viewsJackfath

Great news. I wonder if Phil could get some for use on here to get rid of the usual suspects.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2014 17:37]

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Vanishing Spray to be used this Season on 17:49 - Jul 30 with 1291 viewsHighjack

Vanishing Spray to be used this Season on 17:36 - Jul 30 by Jackfath

Great news. I wonder if Phil could get some for use on here to get rid of the usual suspects.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2014 17:37]

It would certainly help threads to not be derailed.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Vanishing Spray to be used this Season on 17:53 - Jul 30 with 1268 viewsScoobyWho

As long as the ref gets the ten paces done right, how many couldn't get that right last year !

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Vanishing Spray to be used this Season on 17:54 - Jul 30 with 1265 viewsHighjack

Vanishing Spray to be used this Season on 17:53 - Jul 30 by ScoobyWho

As long as the ref gets the ten paces done right, how many couldn't get that right last year !

They should have one of those wheels that click everytime it rolls one yard that we had at school.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Vanishing Spray to be used this Season on 17:55 - Jul 30 with 1258 viewsJackfath

Vanishing Spray to be used this Season on 17:54 - Jul 30 by Highjack

They should have one of those wheels that click everytime it rolls one yard that we had at school.

They're called Trundle Wheels. What a remarkable coincidence!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Vanishing Spray to be used this Season on 17:59 - Jul 30 with 1242 viewsScoobyWho

Vanishing Spray to be used this Season on 17:54 - Jul 30 by Highjack

I think there is mileage in this.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Login to get fewer ads

Vanishing Spray to be used this Season on 17:59 - Jul 30 with 1238 viewsHighjack

Vanishing Spray to be used this Season on 17:59 - Jul 30 by ScoobyWho

I think there is mileage in this.

Yardage at least.

Vanishing Spray to be used this Season on 18:08 - Jul 30 with 1196 viewsnantywatcher

On the other side of the coin is - Leigton Baines!
Vanishing Spray to be used this Season on 18:09 - Jul 30 with 1189 viewsHighjack

Vanishing Spray to be used this Season on 18:08 - Jul 30 by nantywatcher

On the other side of the coin is - Leigton Baines!

No I think that's the Queen, but they do have similar haircuts.

Vanishing Spray to be used this Season on 18:13 - Jul 30 with 1174 viewsMusical_Swan

Vanishing Spray to be used this Season on 18:09 - Jul 30 by Highjack

No I think that's the Queen, but they do have similar haircuts.

Brilliant!

Huw Jenkins... Nuff said!
Poll: On the whole, are the board doing a good job with our club?

Vanishing Spray to be used this Season on 18:16 - Jul 30 with 1157 viewsnantywatcher

Brilliant-ish!
Vanishing Spray to be used this Season on 18:20 - Jul 30 with 1145 viewsHighjack

Leighton Baines is better at taking free kicks though.

Vanishing Spray to be used this Season on 18:47 - Jul 30 with 1079 viewsstonedroller

Vanishing Spray to be used this Season on 17:49 - Jul 30 by Highjack

It would certainly help threads to not be derailed.

How ironic that you and fath have derailed this thread from the original topic.

Anyway, Vanishing spray, looks like that sh!t in a can you could buy from the joke shop in Swansea Market.
Vanishing Spray to be used this Season on 19:34 - Jul 30 with 1004 viewsCurcubita_Ultra

Southampton's Chairman has been testing it for The Premier League throughout pre-season...
Vanishing Spray to be used this Season on 20:33 - Jul 30 with 898 viewsepaul

Vanishing Spray to be used this Season on 19:34 - Jul 30 by Curcubita_Ultra

Southampton's Chairman has been testing it for The Premier League throughout pre-season...

and its worked remarkably well......

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Vanishing Spray to be used this Season on 23:12 - Jul 30 with 762 viewsowainglyndwr

Cardiff had this last season.

They vanished out of the premier league
Vanishing Spray to be used this Season on 23:22 - Jul 30 with 744 viewsHuw57

Good news.

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Vanishing Spray to be used this Season on 00:45 - Jul 31 with 688 viewsHighjack

Vanishing Spray to be used this Season on 18:47 - Jul 30 by stonedroller

How ironic that you and fath have derailed this thread from the original topic.

Anyway, Vanishing spray, looks like that sh!t in a can you could buy from the joke shop in Swansea Market.

I have not derailed anything in the slightest, I might have buckled the rails a bit but the wheels have stayed on.

Vanishing Spray to be used this Season on 08:51 - Jul 31 with 571 viewsJackhero

well if Refs can carry the spray around during the game then why can't they carry one of these to get the 10 yards right in the first place
http://www.tooled-up.com/ShowImage.ashx?Type=3&File=LEI792290.jpg&Man=LEI1&Size=
Eventually they could then be wearing something like this
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdVXHoVvbXB68lSelaTRsxbhRH

Tubbs: Will heaven be like Swansea? Edward: Yes, Tubbs. Only... bigger.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024