Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yet another Bony revelation 21:43 - Jul 30 with 3915 viewssully49

Ashley Williams, club captain, tells the BBC that he HOPES Bony will stay. Make of that what you may. Monk says no, Jenkins might and Williams can only hope. Bony it's over to you.

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Yet another Bony revelation on 21:45 - Jul 30 with 3231 viewsperchrockjack

If he gotta go ,go now and we replace

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Yet another Bony revelation on 21:52 - Jul 30 with 3149 viewsNeathJack

Non story.

Journo asks Ash if he hopes Bony will stay. Ash replies that he does.

Not sure what other response he could have given.
Yet another Bony revelation on 21:55 - Jul 30 with 3104 viewsshandyjack

Jesus OP calm down, mountain out of a molehill or what

Poll: Expectation for the season

Yet another Bony revelation on 21:58 - Jul 30 with 3075 viewsScoobyWho

Yet another Bony revelation on 21:52 - Jul 30 by NeathJack

Non story.

Journo asks Ash if he hopes Bony will stay. Ash replies that he does.

Not sure what other response he could have given.

Exactly, it's all about agenda.

Not sure if Ash is bright enough to know when he is being fed by a journo.
But it happens all the time.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2014 21:59]

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Yet another Bony revelation on 21:59 - Jul 30 with 3062 viewsJackoBoostardo

Yet another revelation - someone reads too much into something that was exaggerated to begin with.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Yet another Bony revelation on 13:57 - Jul 31 with 2442 viewsGiant_Penguins

but might there be any truth to Bony being wanted by spurs?
http://hotspurhq.com/2014/07/31/transfers-wilfried-bony-tottenham-roberto-soldad
Yet another Bony revelation on 14:06 - Jul 31 with 2401 viewsraynor94

Sully you read far to many transfer rumour sites, calm down

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Yet another Bony revelation on 14:09 - Jul 31 with 2389 viewsSwan91

Yet another Bony revelation on 13:57 - Jul 31 by Giant_Penguins

http://hotspurhq.com/2014/07/31/transfers-wilfried-bony-tottenham-roberto-soldad

This is getting weird. If totenham sign Bony and they are the London team who are looking at deguzman then they are pretty much doing what Liverpool are doing to Southampton.

Soon enough this season I think Liverpool need to be renamed new Southampton and totenham named new swansea. Well the only difference being that our club already have good replacements so it doesn't look as dire as it does in Southampton.
Login to get fewer ads

Yet another Bony revelation on 14:17 - Jul 31 with 2357 viewsswanduck

My Dad has convinced himself that the club want to sell Bony which is why they're continually saying he's not for sale and they've had no offers.

Personally I don't agree and think it's a case of journalist asking a question and building a story around it, I can only assume he thinks Swansea are leaking the stories or something, don't really get is way of thinking but every time he sees one of these articles he has a very manly little hissy fit.
Yet another Bony revelation on 14:27 - Jul 31 with 2320 viewsSwan91

Yet another Bony revelation on 14:17 - Jul 31 by swanduck

My Dad has convinced himself that the club want to sell Bony which is why they're continually saying he's not for sale and they've had no offers.

Personally I don't agree and think it's a case of journalist asking a question and building a story around it, I can only assume he thinks Swansea are leaking the stories or something, don't really get is way of thinking but every time he sees one of these articles he has a very manly little hissy fit.

This is the problem with football these days.

A club gets bashed by fans for not replying to rumours etc.

And then when they do reply to rumours saying the players not going etc the fans don't believe them and think it's just another way for them to sell players. Sadly it's not just a select few, a lot of fans are like this.

For me I always say let's wait and see. Atm he's a swansea player and will keep on thinking that till I see some sort of club confirmation saying that he's gone......that way I'm not as nervous as some fans and won't have loads of panic attacks during the transfer window.
Yet another Bony revelation on 14:28 - Jul 31 with 2305 viewsSilverSurfer

Yet another Bony revelation on 14:38 - Jul 31 with 2258 viewsRancid

He ain't going anywhere.Too late for that now, he's ours for another season.
Yet another Bony revelation on 14:41 - Jul 31 with 2239 viewsScoobyWho

Yet another Bony revelation on 13:57 - Jul 31 by Giant_Penguins

They are not champions league, lets not forget what HUW said.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Yet another Bony revelation on 15:18 - Jul 31 with 2131 viewsswanduck

Yet another Bony revelation on 14:27 - Jul 31 by Swan91

This is the problem with football these days.

A club gets bashed by fans for not replying to rumours etc.

And then when they do reply to rumours saying the players not going etc the fans don't believe them and think it's just another way for them to sell players. Sadly it's not just a select few, a lot of fans are like this.

For me I always say let's wait and see. Atm he's a swansea player and will keep on thinking that till I see some sort of club confirmation saying that he's gone......that way I'm not as nervous as some fans and won't have loads of panic attacks during the transfer window.

This is what I try and tell my Dad - they're not talking about Bony for fun, they've been asked - what would he rather they said? That they had no clue whether or not he'd be here by the end of the window?

I honestly don't think we will lose him, but the next few weeks could still be nervy.
Yet another Bony revelation on 16:13 - Jul 31 with 2037 viewsmonmouth

It is a strange form of words though isn't it "we've had no contact from anyone" almost like saying hurry up and contact us and come and get him. Why not just, "we'd only consider selling him if a) for his benefit if it's to a club in the champions league AND b) if they meet our very high valuation AND c) if we are happy that we can source a suitable replacement in the time available".

Kills it pretty much stone dead then.

We'll soon see anyway, 31 days 7 hours and counting until it "slams" shut (Why can't it merely close?).

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Yet another Bony revelation on 16:34 - Jul 31 with 1971 viewsFar_Post

I only hope that we do not have a situation where we get a bid for Bony in the final few days of the transfer window leaving us with absolutely no time to find a suitable replacement.

If the scenario did occur where Liverpool came in with a £25 million bid for Bony in late August then i hope we have the balls to say "look you have had all summer to put in a bid but at this late stage we are not prepared to sell, come back in January"

The same can be said for Bony, if he turns round on August 30th and puts in a transfer request we are well within our right to reject the request based on the timing of it and tell him no you are under contract and staying put.

In the end we need to do what is best for SCFC. No doubt there are clubs who are interested in Wilf, if they want to follow up their interest with a bid then now is the time. Otherwise leave it until January.

Blog: The C Word

Yet another Bony revelation on 17:11 - Jul 31 with 1869 viewsRancid

If Huw sold Bony between now and the start of the season then he needs to start looking for another job.Not going to happen.
Yet another Bony revelation on 17:16 - Jul 31 with 1851 viewsRancid

It's unheard of.Getting rid of your main goalscorer so late on, we'd be fecking nuts no matter how much it was.It's not like we're crying out for his selling worth.
Yet another Bony revelation on 17:28 - Jul 31 with 1806 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Yet another Bony revelation on 16:34 - Jul 31 by Far_Post

I only hope that we do not have a situation where we get a bid for Bony in the final few days of the transfer window leaving us with absolutely no time to find a suitable replacement.

If the scenario did occur where Liverpool came in with a £25 million bid for Bony in late August then i hope we have the balls to say "look you have had all summer to put in a bid but at this late stage we are not prepared to sell, come back in January"

The same can be said for Bony, if he turns round on August 30th and puts in a transfer request we are well within our right to reject the request based on the timing of it and tell him no you are under contract and staying put.

In the end we need to do what is best for SCFC. No doubt there are clubs who are interested in Wilf, if they want to follow up their interest with a bid then now is the time. Otherwise leave it until January.

The board should as you say tell Rodgers to do one. Way to late to get a replacement and if we did the unthinkable we could go down

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Yet another Bony revelation on 17:31 - Jul 31 with 1794 viewsperchrockjack

keep him, no need to sell at all

Yet another Bony revelation on 17:53 - Jul 31 with 1748 viewsJokeren1943

Yet another Bony revelation on 17:31 - Jul 31 by perchrockjack

keep him, no need to sell at all

If Tottenham or Liverpool offers 25-30 million for Bony, Swansea will sell a week or two before the season start.
Yet another Bony revelation on 17:59 - Jul 31 with 1722 viewsperchrockjack

and will could completely fook us up. No thanks. No need to sell. We are not desperate for the money. He s that good for us..

I d be fearful if that happens

Yet another Bony revelation on 18:48 - Jul 31 with 1651 views3swan

Yet another Bony revelation on 17:16 - Jul 31 by Rancid

It's unheard of.Getting rid of your main goalscorer so late on, we'd be fecking nuts no matter how much it was.It's not like we're crying out for his selling worth.

We have history though.

sold Steve Torpey to Bristol C and brought in Tony Bird & Dave O'Gorman just before the start of the 97-98 season
Yet another Bony revelation on 18:50 - Jul 31 with 1642 viewsRancid

Yet another Bony revelation on 18:48 - Jul 31 by 3swan

We have history though.

sold Steve Torpey to Bristol C and brought in Tony Bird & Dave O'Gorman just before the start of the 97-98 season

We were dull as f**k back then.
Yet another Bony revelation on 18:52 - Jul 31 with 1621 views3swan

Yet another Bony revelation on 18:50 - Jul 31 by Rancid

We were dull as f**k back then.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024