Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Celtic 23:02 - Jul 30 with 4382 viewsBanosswan

Lol

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Celtic on 08:45 - Aug 27 with 661 viewsbluenile

Celtic on 08:06 - Jul 31 by pencoedjack

Of course John Hartson would of said exactly the same about Rangers if he hadn't of failed a medical prior to joining Celtic.

Scummy fans .... and not based on anything I've heard from the London media.

Have....................the word is have......................

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Celtic on 11:22 - Aug 27 with 615 viewsdft

Some of these comments are way off the mark. Like any club they have their knuckle dragging baffoons but they also have far more decent fans. They took 80,000 to Seville and won awards for their behaviour.

They also have many fans who are part of anti-facist campaigns. Not all of them are violent IRA worshipers. I've heared bigotry down the liberty does that mean we are all scummy racists?
Celtic on 11:43 - Aug 27 with 603 viewsQuakerJack

Celtic on 11:22 - Aug 27 by dft

Some of these comments are way off the mark. Like any club they have their knuckle dragging baffoons but they also have far more decent fans. They took 80,000 to Seville and won awards for their behaviour.

They also have many fans who are part of anti-facist campaigns. Not all of them are violent IRA worshipers. I've heared bigotry down the liberty does that mean we are all scummy racists?

Not the point for me, in footballing terms they didn't deserve to be there... they were battered in the last round so justice has been done to a certain extent, I just feel sorry for Legia who earned the right to play Maribor last night.

Personally, I hate the pair of them (Rangers and Celtic)... arrogant bar stewards...

like this: http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/celtic-boss-ronny-deil

and wasn't it Rangers' Chairman who said something like Arsenal fans don't want to see their club playing the likes of Swansea, they'd rather see them play Rangers and Celtic...?

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Celtic on 12:06 - Aug 27 with 593 viewsJackFish

Legia wouldn't have played Maribor as they wouldn't have been seeded.

Glad Celtic are out though as they definitely didn't deserve to be there after being smashed in the last round. Hopefully Legia will reach the group stage and they'll get to play eachother again.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024