Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bony and or Gomis 03:30 - Jul 31 with 3515 viewsWanderer

First one up Man U, is Gary going to go with Bony or Gomis starting and swap second half? or both together?

away at old trafford i believe we need to stop first then attack, friendlies are one thing but i think Wilf first then Gomis to sub later on, do the tried and tested first methinks.

Thoughts.....
Bony and or Gomis on 12:59 - Jul 31 with 1038 viewsC_jack

Bony and or Gomis on 12:53 - Jul 31 by Catullus

I'd rather play Chico at dm. Any mistakes or rushes of blood may not be so costly.

What I've been thinking a lot recently

Chico is incredibly unorthodox, which is why a lot seem to get on his back I feel. He's pulled out bicycle kicks to clear balls that he could have just stick his head on. Stick him in front of the back four, and we've got a player who, despite what some say, can defend, but also has an air of unpredictability about him.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Bony and or Gomis on 13:03 - Jul 31 with 1024 viewsswanduck

Bony and or Gomis on 11:22 - Jul 31 by max936

Van Persie is almost nailed on for the Captaincy and he'll be on fire, I very much doubt that he'll be sulking or injured much this season either, counter attacking will be the best option obviously, but our midfield need to be solid, just hope that we either get a strong CDM [still suprised that we still haven't done this tbh] in or that Ki can stepup, I don't think we'll see much if anything of Canas in a Swans shirt again.

If we don't sell him and provided he is up for it I really hope with give Canas another chance. Obviously I don't know what went on last season but it really infuriated me when we were having to move Amat to midfield because we had no midfielders on the bench.

I just hope if he does end up here next season everyone can be an adult and sort everything out. With Leon injured he is the best DM we have and I would be happy to keep him.
Bony and or Gomis on 13:05 - Jul 31 with 1015 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bony and or Gomis on 13:03 - Jul 31 by swanduck

If we don't sell him and provided he is up for it I really hope with give Canas another chance. Obviously I don't know what went on last season but it really infuriated me when we were having to move Amat to midfield because we had no midfielders on the bench.

I just hope if he does end up here next season everyone can be an adult and sort everything out. With Leon injured he is the best DM we have and I would be happy to keep him.

Well if we're serious about him not playing there's precious little news on a replacement.........

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Bony and or Gomis on 13:05 - Jul 31 with 1015 viewsTom1912

It's pretty clear that Canas is never going to play for us again.

Unless we sign someone I expect the midfield to be Ki, Shelvey and Sigurdsson with Bony up top. Then 2 from Routledge/Dyer/Montero. That's far from ideal in the middle defensively but there you go.
Bony and or Gomis on 13:07 - Jul 31 with 1004 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bony and or Gomis on 13:05 - Jul 31 by Tom1912

It's pretty clear that Canas is never going to play for us again.

Unless we sign someone I expect the midfield to be Ki, Shelvey and Sigurdsson with Bony up top. Then 2 from Routledge/Dyer/Montero. That's far from ideal in the middle defensively but there you go.

A hell of a risk Tom considering we're off to Old Trafford in a couple of weeks and Leon's injured.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Bony and or Gomis on 13:10 - Jul 31 with 998 viewsswanduck

Does anyone actually know what he did? Unless it as something really bad I don't see why they can't swallow some pride and kiss and make up.
Bony and or Gomis on 13:28 - Jul 31 with 960 viewslegoman

Bony and or Gomis on 03:47 - Jul 31 by phact0rri

Manure are a front facing attack squad. we really need to go light on the forward and heavy on the defense and relaying midfield. We need to think about having mobile forwards who can take advantage of the space at the wings if Van Gaal is going to be imploying the NL style of football systems IMHO.

Counter attack should be key in that opening match.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Bony and or Gomis on 13:48 - Jul 31 with 934 viewsItchySphincter

Bony and or Gomis on 13:10 - Jul 31 by swanduck

Does anyone actually know what he did? Unless it as something really bad I don't see why they can't swallow some pride and kiss and make up.

He's a bit of a c*nt apparently.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

Bony and or Gomis on 14:18 - Jul 31 with 902 viewsswanduck

Bony and or Gomis on 13:48 - Jul 31 by ItchySphincter

He's a bit of a c*nt apparently.

Aren't most footballers?
Bony and or Gomis on 14:36 - Jul 31 with 878 viewsRancid

I think we'll start with pretty much what we did last season except for Gylffi.Sides tend to do this and ease the new players in.Don't think we'll see Montero or Gomis start for a good few games and just come on as subs.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024