Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone want a job? 12:35 - Jul 31 with 3592 viewsDarran

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/vacancy-multimedia-1795049.aspx

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Anyone want a job? on 12:38 - Jul 31 with 2070 viewsCatullus

I'd love it, but I wouldn't get it!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Anyone want a job? on 12:41 - Jul 31 with 2048 viewsSwan91

Would love to but I'm still studying media in university ... To bad really would be a great job to have.
Anyone want a job? on 13:19 - Jul 31 with 1886 viewsBanosswan

Dav will be happy

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Anyone want a job? on 13:21 - Jul 31 with 1876 viewsDarran

Anyone want a job? on 12:41 - Jul 31 by Swan91

Would love to but I'm still studying media in university ... To bad really would be a great job to have.

Ask them to teach you the difference between to and too whilst you're there.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Anyone want a job? on 13:33 - Jul 31 with 1813 viewsSwan91

Anyone want a job? on 13:21 - Jul 31 by Darran

Haha well when I'm not writing quick posts on the forum I do pay more attention.
Anyone want a job? on 13:33 - Jul 31 with 1808 viewsskippyjack

I don't know mind.. I might shout my gums on here.. but this job looks difficult.. I haven't got the required skills.. but it treats everyone as an equal.. if it came down to an interview I'd probably fail.. I'd probably be rubbish for the first few months while everyone is losing patience with me.. then out of the blue I'll probably wake up.. and surprise them (while they shakes their head).. or they could employ the confident graduated know it all.. who is obviously 180 times better then I am.. but at least I'm honest.. it's either employ the head that's been through a battering ram (league 2.. practically getting relegated).. or the established elite head who has lied..used wealth, got pissed.. and forced his way to the top while in debt. (Student loan.. championship play off chaser).. I'll be straight up honest.. I'm probably not good enough for the job.. but if some crazy b*stard decided to employ me.. expect some drama and madness along the way.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Anyone want a job? on 13:37 - Jul 31 with 1786 viewstomdickharry

Anyone want a job? on 13:21 - Jul 31 by Darran

Get bak on thread
Anyone want a job? on 13:37 - Jul 31 with 1776 viewsJackfath

Anyone want a job? on 13:37 - Jul 31 by tomdickharry

Get bak on thread

Back.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone want a job? on 13:38 - Jul 31 with 1771 viewsperchrockjack

I d love that

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Anyone want a job? on 13:40 - Jul 31 with 1762 viewsItchySphincter

Nice opportunity for someone. I posted it up for some of my geeky friends on FB earlier. There's always young and enthusiastic editors/cameramen/sound assistants who are crying out for an opportunity to get on.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Anyone want a job? on 13:43 - Jul 31 with 1747 viewsperchrockjack

Just realised you d have to be able to use a computer. I d like the bit about sourcing new fans

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Anyone want a job? on 14:42 - Jul 31 with 1620 viewsUxbridge

Someone just give the job to Blaze already.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Anyone want a job? on 14:54 - Jul 31 with 1556 viewsJackoBoostardo

Wow... Excellent opportunity there! INCLUDING games home and away!! WIN WIN!

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Anyone want a job? on 14:59 - Jul 31 with 1540 viewsJack_Meoff

Oh my giddy aunt. Basically my dream job. A week to learn InDesign and Illustrator though, best get started......

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Anyone want a job? on 15:21 - Jul 31 with 1492 viewsunion_jack

Anyone want a job? on 13:33 - Jul 31 by skippyjack

I don't know mind.. I might shout my gums on here.. but this job looks difficult.. I haven't got the required skills.. but it treats everyone as an equal.. if it came down to an interview I'd probably fail.. I'd probably be rubbish for the first few months while everyone is losing patience with me.. then out of the blue I'll probably wake up.. and surprise them (while they shakes their head).. or they could employ the confident graduated know it all.. who is obviously 180 times better then I am.. but at least I'm honest.. it's either employ the head that's been through a battering ram (league 2.. practically getting relegated).. or the established elite head who has lied..used wealth, got pissed.. and forced his way to the top while in debt. (Student loan.. championship play off chaser).. I'll be straight up honest.. I'm probably not good enough for the job.. but if some crazy b*stard decided to employ me.. expect some drama and madness along the way.

You sound concerned!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Anyone want a job? on 15:29 - Jul 31 with 1468 viewsskippyjack

Anyone want a job? on 15:21 - Jul 31 by union_jack

You sound concerned!!

Nah.. I'm not concerned.. I'm concerned about your racist views and arrogance though..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Anyone want a job? on 15:31 - Jul 31 with 1452 viewsItchySphincter

Anyone want a job? on 13:43 - Jul 31 by perchrockjack

Just realised you d have to be able to use a computer. I d like the bit about sourcing new fans

You'd have to be able to use more than a computer. Sounds like a proper technical job to me.

Anyone want a job? on 15:32 - Jul 31 with 1448 viewsunion_jack

Anyone want a job? on 15:29 - Jul 31 by skippyjack

Nah.. I'm not concerned.. I'm concerned about your racist views and arrogance though..

Care to elaborate? I'm really not with you on that statement!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Anyone want a job? on 15:32 - Jul 31 with 1444 viewsJackoBoostardo

Anyone want a job? on 15:29 - Jul 31 by skippyjack

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Anyone want a job? on 15:40 - Jul 31 with 1420 viewsItchySphincter

Anyone want a job? on 13:33 - Jul 31 by skippyjack

You can feel sorry for yourself all you like but I've been learning my trade everyday for the last 15 years or so and I'm still learning. I work in this industry and you can generally get on if you are keen, willing to learn and agreeable. I've seen kids come in as 'runners' - making tea and fetching and carrying who've gone on to become good camera ops or editors, even directors and you don't have to be a 'know it all graduate'. So, what's stopping you?

Anyone want a job? on 15:41 - Jul 31 with 1409 viewsItchySphincter

Anyone want a job? on 15:32 - Jul 31 by JackoBoostardo

True, skip can be funny but his schtick is wearing thin.

Anyone want a job? on 15:47 - Jul 31 with 1391 viewsshimmie

Anyone want a job? on 15:40 - Jul 31 by ItchySphincter

You can feel sorry for yourself all you like but I've been learning my trade everyday for the last 15 years or so and I'm still learning. I work in this industry and you can generally get on if you are keen, willing to learn and agreeable. I've seen kids come in as 'runners' - making tea and fetching and carrying who've gone on to become good camera ops or editors, even directors and you don't have to be a 'know it all graduate'. So, what's stopping you?

A considerable amount of self loathing, a lack of ambition and a serious dose of "it's not fair, why don't I ever get a break? Why won't the world just hand me a fackin living" kind of attitude
Anyone want a job? on 15:51 - Jul 31 with 1371 viewsItchySphincter

Some people think the world owes them a living, then when someone who has put a bit of effort in gets a job it's not fair. What a load of boIIocks. You can't just wake up out of a slumber and suddenly be good at this job (or any for that matter) without investing the time and effort.

Anyone want a job? on 15:55 - Jul 31 with 1345 viewsshimmie

Anyone want a job? on 15:51 - Jul 31 by ItchySphincter

Some people think the world owes them a living, then when someone who has put a bit of effort in gets a job it's not fair. What a load of boIIocks. You can't just wake up out of a slumber and suddenly be good at this job (or any for that matter) without investing the time and effort.

Couldn't agree more.
Anyone want a job? on 15:57 - Jul 31 with 1334 viewsskippyjack

Anyone want a job? on 15:31 - Jul 31 by ItchySphincter

You'd have to be able to use more than a computer. Sounds like a proper technical job to me.

So you basically.. video.. games, player interviews, training, press conference interviews.. and fan interviews for the forthcoming season.. then you take it back to HQ.. plug it into a high tech computer that uses Adobe content.. to cut and jumble around the best footage and interviews.. so you can post it on all the Swans websites, Swans facebook page, Swans Twitter page and all the latest bollocks the fans would be browsing on.. so you basically watch Games, interviews.. and sit on your arse messing around with the footage.. Prosser could do that mun.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024