Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Premier League Pass 21:52 - Jul 31 with 32596 viewsPhil_S

Did anyone use this last season?
Premier League Pass on 18:17 - Aug 17 with 5414 viewsjraven11

If you are still thinking about getting plp, you can get the Taiwan version which is exactly the same as the New Zealand version (as far as I can see) apart from much cheaper. The only difference is how you sign up.

To sign up you need chrome as your web browser and install an extension called Hola better internet. You only need to use this to subscribe afterwards I would remove it and use what ever method you would use to watch the New Zealand version
When you've got the extension running (looks like a flame in the right hand corner), when you visit premier league pass it will show the New Zealand flag and give you an option to chose which country you want to appear to be coming from. If you click Taiwan it will then give you the alternative pricing, which comes out as $49. I used the SEASONPASSREUP code which takes it down to $36.75.
Now I'm not sure which currency the dollars are in but here are the conversion rates for Taiwan, New Zealand and US dollars. Either way it's not bad for a year.

Taiwan
$49 - £0.98
(with code) $36.75 - £0.73
New Zealand
$49 - £24.91
(with code) $36.75 - £18.68
American
$49 - £29.35
(with code) $36.75 - £22.01

I've not used PLP before but it seems to be working fine with this method.
Once you've subscribed just remember to remove Hola and use which ever service (i.e. overplay) that would let you enter the New Zealand site.
Premier League Pass on 20:38 - Aug 18 with 5318 viewsstevethejack

It's US dollars
Premier League Pass on 20:59 - Aug 18 with 5296 viewslibertyjack22

My one still working fine...got the NZ one with the code cost £76...£4 a game to watch Swans away matches.....
BARGAIN

No 1 .......Swansea City Wales' Premier Football Club

Premier League Pass on 21:05 - Aug 18 with 5280 viewsSwansNZ

Premier League Pass on 20:59 - Aug 18 by libertyjack22

My one still working fine...got the NZ one with the code cost £76...£4 a game to watch Swans away matches.....
BARGAIN

Did you notice in our game, the sound was slightly out of sync - was in ahead of the video?

Nice to see a lot of highlights and reviews up on the site, I didn’t get that last season.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Premier League Pass on 21:23 - Aug 18 with 5263 viewslibertyjack22

Premier League Pass on 21:05 - Aug 18 by SwansNZ

Did you notice in our game, the sound was slightly out of sync - was in ahead of the video?

Nice to see a lot of highlights and reviews up on the site, I didn’t get that last season.

Hi SNZ no mine was fine and played perfectly on 4500Kbps quality

No 1 .......Swansea City Wales' Premier Football Club

Premier League Pass on 21:53 - Aug 18 with 5232 viewstarel

Premier League Pass on 21:23 - Aug 18 by libertyjack22

Hi SNZ no mine was fine and played perfectly on 4500Kbps quality

When i click on a link eg the Chelsea game tonight i am stuck on connecting and i can't watch any of the highlights either??? any help?
Premier League Pass on 21:57 - Aug 18 with 5225 viewsUxbridge

Premier League Pass on 18:17 - Aug 17 by jraven11

If you are still thinking about getting plp, you can get the Taiwan version which is exactly the same as the New Zealand version (as far as I can see) apart from much cheaper. The only difference is how you sign up.

To sign up you need chrome as your web browser and install an extension called Hola better internet. You only need to use this to subscribe afterwards I would remove it and use what ever method you would use to watch the New Zealand version
When you've got the extension running (looks like a flame in the right hand corner), when you visit premier league pass it will show the New Zealand flag and give you an option to chose which country you want to appear to be coming from. If you click Taiwan it will then give you the alternative pricing, which comes out as $49. I used the SEASONPASSREUP code which takes it down to $36.75.
Now I'm not sure which currency the dollars are in but here are the conversion rates for Taiwan, New Zealand and US dollars. Either way it's not bad for a year.

Taiwan
$49 - £0.98
(with code) $36.75 - £0.73
New Zealand
$49 - £24.91
(with code) $36.75 - £18.68
American
$49 - £29.35
(with code) $36.75 - £22.01

I've not used PLP before but it seems to be working fine with this method.
Once you've subscribed just remember to remove Hola and use which ever service (i.e. overplay) that would let you enter the New Zealand site.

Well that's a kick in the nads. Still, my sub worked really well still.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Premier League Pass on 23:24 - Aug 18 with 5181 viewsSwanseajill

Premier League Pass on 14:42 - Aug 1 by Uxbridge

Aye sounds about right. Could always set up as a NZ telly to get the app and then switch back. I'll have a play around when my shiny new tellybox arrives.

Won't be long before your house resembles RM's.
He would have 5 or 6 teleboxes going all at the same time, all showing live games, or having pre recordings playing.
Good enough that you have a footy friendly household Ux.
Login to get fewer ads

Premier League Pass on 23:34 - Aug 18 with 5163 viewsUxbridge

Premier League Pass on 23:24 - Aug 18 by Swanseajill

Won't be long before your house resembles RM's.
He would have 5 or 6 teleboxes going all at the same time, all showing live games, or having pre recordings playing.
Good enough that you have a footy friendly household Ux.

M's making me chuck out the second TV. I'm distraught!!

Premier League Pass on 23:51 - Aug 18 with 5151 viewsSwanjaxs

Download Mobdro for Android devices, got it on my hudl, sky sports, BT Sports, Italian Sky etc

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Premier League Pass on 23:52 - Aug 18 with 5149 viewsSwanseajill

Premier League Pass on 23:34 - Aug 18 by Uxbridge

M's making me chuck out the second TV. I'm distraught!!

Recycle time for your kids future Xbox enjoyment...
Premier League Pass on 00:02 - Aug 19 with 5139 viewsUxbridge

Premier League Pass on 23:52 - Aug 18 by Swanseajill

Recycle time for your kids future Xbox enjoyment...

It's more a giant monitor so no use. I might hide it in garage ...

Premier League Pass on 09:34 - Aug 19 with 5076 viewstarel

Ok new issue went to watch highlights and its taking me back to pay again. check with the bank and they have taken their money out of my account doh! so sent them a email to see whats going on lol
Premier League Pass on 09:38 - Aug 19 with 5070 viewsSwansNZ

Premier League Pass on 09:34 - Aug 19 by tarel

Ok new issue went to watch highlights and its taking me back to pay again. check with the bank and they have taken their money out of my account doh! so sent them a email to see whats going on lol

Works ok for me.

How do you access PLP?

Premier League Pass on 09:44 - Aug 19 with 5060 viewstarel

I Access it Via Overplay VPN it worked fine for the Burnley game last night woke up this morning and they want me to pay for it again lol even though i pay'd for the season
Premier League Pass on 09:45 - Aug 19 with 5055 viewsUxbridge

Premier League Pass on 09:44 - Aug 19 by tarel

I Access it Via Overplay VPN it worked fine for the Burnley game last night woke up this morning and they want me to pay for it again lol even though i pay'd for the season

Speak to their customer service. They were good when I had to solve an issue with my tablet.

Premier League Pass on 09:48 - Aug 19 with 5050 viewstarel

yeah sent them a Email and they have submitted a ticket which was quick lol
Premier League Pass on 09:36 - Aug 20 with 4946 viewstarel

Premier League Pass on 09:48 - Aug 19 by tarel

yeah sent them a Email and they have submitted a ticket which was quick lol

Looks like my account was flagged for being outside their country!! and was suspended and now they want proof that I am in Taiwan :P apparently mu IP address isn't enough haha
Premier League Pass on 09:38 - Aug 20 with 4942 viewsSwansNZ

Premier League Pass on 09:36 - Aug 20 by tarel

Looks like my account was flagged for being outside their country!! and was suspended and now they want proof that I am in Taiwan :P apparently mu IP address isn't enough haha

If you had picked New Zealand, I could have helped.

Premier League Pass on 09:41 - Aug 20 with 4934 viewstarel

Premier League Pass on 09:38 - Aug 20 by SwansNZ

If you had picked New Zealand, I could have helped.

Might take you up on that. use different account details/credit card etc :)
Premier League Pass on 09:54 - Aug 20 with 4925 viewsUxbridge

Premier League Pass on 09:36 - Aug 20 by tarel

Aha. I did wonder if they'd put the screw to those who got the cheaper subs. Hope they don't do that with the NZ accounts.

Premier League Pass on 09:58 - Aug 20 with 4920 viewstarel

Just got a update from them! they are not reactivating my account and will not be giving me a refund and resolved the ticket! ahh sh*t!
Premier League Pass on 10:26 - Aug 20 with 4896 viewsSwansNZ

Premier League Pass on 09:58 - Aug 20 by tarel

Just got a update from them! they are not reactivating my account and will not be giving me a refund and resolved the ticket! ahh sh*t!

If your IP address shows you as being in that country, how do they know? Credit card number? If so, can you pay by another method?

Premier League Pass on 10:31 - Aug 20 with 4891 viewstarel

Well this is it i provided my "IP" which looked like this:
Speed Test IP Lookup Change IP Hide IP
Proxy:
No Proxy Detected
City:
Taipei
State/Region:
T'ai-Wan
TW - tw flag

so they wanted proof that i was actually in Taiwan to which I replied i just provided proof via my IP address that they requested then they said nope we are not activating your account and no refund will be given. I think they got annoyed that they couldn't see my real IP i dunno hopefully the bank will get my cash back
Premier League Pass on 10:35 - Aug 20 with 4882 viewsUxbridge

Premier League Pass on 10:31 - Aug 20 by tarel

Well this is it i provided my "IP" which looked like this:
Speed Test IP Lookup Change IP Hide IP
Proxy:
No Proxy Detected
City:
Taipei
State/Region:
T'ai-Wan
TW - tw flag

so they wanted proof that i was actually in Taiwan to which I replied i just provided proof via my IP address that they requested then they said nope we are not activating your account and no refund will be given. I think they got annoyed that they couldn't see my real IP i dunno hopefully the bank will get my cash back

Thing is, IP addresses can easily be made to look whatever you want them to be, as you've proven. They'd probably want some sort of proof of address or something.

I think I'll be on to my colleague in NZ if they play silly bwgrs with me ...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024