Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
job available locally £200 a day - any takers? 10:22 - Aug 1 with 1837 viewsswansRus

From a casting agency:

I’m sending out an email as I’ve been given a difficult brief from production. Please read this email carefully and let me know if you would be interested.

If you are not interested please don’t be offended by my asking. This is a legitimate job on the TV series ‘Da Vinci’s Demons’

I need several men and women who are happy with full nudity and to simulate sexual acts in a scene shooting in August.

There are several roles to fill (all requiring nudity). Imagine a giant party with all sorts of characters and all sorts of sexual antics going on in private booths around the place.

For now I would just like to know that you are available for the fitting and filming dates and that you would be happy to be fully naked for the shoot.

Do not put yourself forward for this job unless you are 100% prepared to do it and a confident performer.

Fitting: TBC - (£30 for fitting) Swansea

Filming: 18th August, Swansea

Rate: £200 for the day (No travel, must make your own way there)

job available locally £200 a day - any takers? on 10:25 - Aug 1 with 1825 viewsDarran

Any pirates wanted?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

job available locally £200 a day - any takers? on 10:38 - Aug 1 with 1791 viewsMillJack

Where's Baker when you need him?
job available locally £200 a day - any takers? on 11:07 - Aug 1 with 1701 viewsJackfath

job available locally £200 a day - any takers? on 10:38 - Aug 1 by MillJack

Where's Baker when you need him?

Probably searching the net for an hilarious and witty response.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

job available locally £200 a day - any takers? on 11:18 - Aug 1 with 1664 viewsMusical_Swan

Skips after work isn't he? Someone should point him in the direction of this thread!

Huw Jenkins... Nuff said!
Poll: On the whole, are the board doing a good job with our club?

job available locally £200 a day - any takers? on 11:23 - Aug 1 with 1653 viewslifelong

I'm up for it.
job available locally £200 a day - any takers? on 11:25 - Aug 1 with 1648 viewsItchySphincter

SKIPPY!!!!!!!!!!!

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

job available locally £200 a day - any takers? on 11:55 - Aug 1 with 1600 viewsbluenile

I'm an extra and can't understand why you'd need a 'fitting' for a naked scene??........................

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

job available locally £200 a day - any takers? on 11:59 - Aug 1 with 1587 viewsDarran

job available locally £200 a day - any takers? on 11:55 - Aug 1 by bluenile

I'm an extra and can't understand why you'd need a 'fitting' for a naked scene??........................

Its probably just to check your knob is big enough Rog.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

job available locally £200 a day - any takers? on 12:02 - Aug 1 with 1576 viewsbluenile

job available locally £200 a day - any takers? on 11:59 - Aug 1 by Darran

Its probably just to check your knob is big enough Rog.

If it's MY knob they're referring to i'd better take my own magnifying glass Dar.............................I wondered why they hadn't been in touch.

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

job available locally £200 a day - any takers? on 12:10 - Aug 1 with 1555 viewsNeath_Jack

What's the return email address then. Asking for a friend, obviously.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

job available locally £200 a day - any takers? on 12:30 - Aug 1 with 1522 viewsItchySphincter

job available locally £200 a day - any takers? on 11:55 - Aug 1 by bluenile

I can imagine you being an extra.

job available locally £200 a day - any takers? on 15:28 - Aug 1 with 1335 viewsmax936

This job is made for Oldjack

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

job available locally £200 a day - any takers? on 15:45 - Aug 1 with 1309 viewsthe_oracle

Just had a call from the floor manager there. He said I'd have to go into the background. They were concerned that if I was in the foreground I might have the cameraman's eyes out!
job available locally £200 a day - any takers? on 16:05 - Aug 1 with 1277 viewsItchySphincter

job available locally £200 a day - any takers? on 15:45 - Aug 1 by the_oracle

Just had a call from the floor manager there. He said I'd have to go into the background. They were concerned that if I was in the foreground I might have the cameraman's eyes out!

Big nipples isit?

job available locally £200 a day - any takers? on 16:09 - Aug 1 with 1273 viewsunion_jack

Do the acts have to be simulated!?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

job available locally £200 a day - any takers? on 16:44 - Aug 1 with 1231 viewsJackoBoostardo

job available locally £200 a day - any takers? on 16:05 - Aug 1 by ItchySphincter

Big nipples isit?

Nah... Apparently I've been told he's just all elbows.

Anyway - I second the previous comment. Does it have to be simulated? Also, how many days work is it?

And what is this "fitting" exactly to create a fee?

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

job available locally £200 a day - any takers? on 16:58 - Aug 1 with 1204 viewsskippyjack

Do they spread you with chocolate and butter.. and have a marshmallow fight?

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

job available locally £200 a day - any takers? on 17:00 - Aug 1 with 1200 viewsswansRus

further to original post here's more of the details:

Are you interested?

YES PLEASE! I’m free and up for it.
Great! Please reply to this email with your full name and a photo of yourself in your underwear

(I have deleted e-mail reply address as I would not want to put the poor lady off her tea by her being subjected to some of the regulars on here in their shreddies...)
job available locally £200 a day - any takers? on 17:04 - Aug 1 with 1196 viewsNeath_Jack

Ah, i've just realised where they film this, it's up in Margam Park, seen them up there loads of times over the past 12 months. Stinkers.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

job available locally £200 a day - any takers? on 18:20 - Aug 1 with 1135 viewsDyfnant

I also run a casting agency, any ladies feel free to PM me pictures of yourself in your undies*
*over 18's only

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024