Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wifried Bony's Agent Speaks... 11:36 - Aug 1 with 5490 viewsValeJack

Via Sky Sports:

Agent Dalibor Lacina, who is representing Ivory Coast international Wilfried Bony of Premier League side Swansea City, has told Wolfsburger Nachrichten newspaper the former Vitesse Arnhem striker would be keen on playing in the Bundesliga as he is eager to play in a European club competition.

"Wilfried is out to play in a European club competition as much as he is out to play in a big European league. The Bundesliga is a league tempting to Wilfried. He would fit the bill at Wolfsburg."
----------------------
This to me either means a) his agent is looking for a nice chunk of any fee so is actively trying to get Wilf a transfer, or b) he's definitely off and has made his mind up. If he leaves I'd prefer it was to a team abroad, but seems like typically poor agent behaviour to start touting his client despite the fact he is under contract with the Swans.

Agents - the scourge of football.
Wifried Bony's Agent Speaks... on 11:46 - Aug 1 with 4560 viewsSilverSurfer

if we have to lose Bony then I would rather him go abroad than to another premier league side.
Wifried Bony's Agent Speaks... on 11:51 - Aug 1 with 4523 viewsFergal

He played in a European club competition last season.
Wifried Bony's Agent Speaks... on 11:55 - Aug 1 with 4490 viewsSilverSurfer

Wifried Bony's Agent Speaks... on 11:51 - Aug 1 by Fergal

He played in a European club competition last season.

that's one of the reasons why he joined us
Wifried Bony's Agent Speaks... on 12:05 - Aug 1 with 4403 viewsTom1912

Bony needs a new agent if his current one is suggesting he leaves us, where he's sitting in the PL window, primed for a move to a big CLs club in the next 12 months, to move to Wolsfburg for Europa League football.
Wifried Bony's Agent Speaks... on 12:38 - Aug 1 with 4214 viewsDyfnant

He's keeping his clients name in peoples minds, that's his job. He'll also be aware there's no way Wolfsburg could afford him

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Wifried Bony's Agent Speaks... on 12:43 - Aug 1 with 4173 viewsJackSomething

Wifried Bony's Agent Speaks... on 12:05 - Aug 1 by Tom1912

Bony needs a new agent if his current one is suggesting he leaves us, where he's sitting in the PL window, primed for a move to a big CLs club in the next 12 months, to move to Wolsfburg for Europa League football.

Of all the clubs he's been linked to, this is not one I'm concerned about.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Wifried Bony's Agent Speaks... on 12:45 - Aug 1 with 4133 viewspenlan_jack

Wifried Bony's Agent Speaks... on 12:38 - Aug 1 by Dyfnant

He's keeping his clients name in peoples minds, that's his job. He'll also be aware there's no way Wolfsburg could afford him

They were linked to Lukaku for a while, I think they're rich these days.
Wifried Bony's Agent Speaks... on 12:52 - Aug 1 with 4064 viewsruhrjack

Wifried Bony's Agent Speaks... on 12:38 - Aug 1 by Dyfnant

Wolfsburg are owned by VW,they have loads of cash
Login to get fewer ads

Wifried Bony's Agent Speaks... on 12:58 - Aug 1 with 4007 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Let's not be naive here; wilf's agent is acting on wilf's instructions. I think he'd be happy to stay here for another season if a move doesn't happen this summer, but wilf wants to be playing in Europe, pref champions league, and his agent will be doing his best to get what his client wants.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Wifried Bony's Agent Speaks... on 13:02 - Aug 1 with 3962 viewslondonlisa2001

The only way this will end is with a move or the announcement of a new contract. i suspect one or the other will happen in the next week or so and I also suspect that they're negotiating a new contract at the moment.

I personally think that Jenkins' remarks this week were aimed at Bony / his agent rather than the outside world. It's all a game.
Wifried Bony's Agent Speaks... on 13:08 - Aug 1 with 3903 viewsDaithejack

Wifried Bony's Agent Speaks... on 12:52 - Aug 1 by ruhrjack

The most they have ever spent on a player is about 15m Euros on Diego so they would have to smash that.

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

Wifried Bony's Agent Speaks... on 13:12 - Aug 1 with 3859 viewsMagicDaps

Wolfsburg were interest in Lukaku, but just couldn't match Everton's offer. They haven't got the finances to compete with the big clubs in England, and they haven't got the finances to pay the money needed for Wilfried Bony.

They aren't even interested in him, and it's just a case of the agent wanting his client's name back in the papers after the Liverpool links dwindled.

Poll: Has Marvin Emnes Earned A Long Term Deal?

Wifried Bony's Agent Speaks... on 13:14 - Aug 1 with 3841 viewsPegojack

Off topic slightly, but even if Bony stays, I still think we're short in the out and out striker department, specially since Donnelly is crocked.

I think we need to look for a young lad with potential in the lower leagues maybe. Someone in the 19-21 age bracket who could be picked up for around £1 million and who may or may not make the grade. Any candidates spring to mind?
(No subject) (n/t) on 13:17 - Aug 1 with 3817 viewsTom1912

I think we're okay in the striker department. We have Gomis and Bony battling for the top spot and then Emnes can provide cover if need be. If we could get a cheap youngster in as option for the future that'd be good but not too worried if we don't.

RB and DM are the priorities now.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2014 13:39]
Wifried Bony's Agent Speaks... on 13:18 - Aug 1 with 3807 viewslondonlisa2001

Wifried Bony's Agent Speaks... on 13:14 - Aug 1 by Pegojack

Off topic slightly, but even if Bony stays, I still think we're short in the out and out striker department, specially since Donnelly is crocked.

I think we need to look for a young lad with potential in the lower leagues maybe. Someone in the 19-21 age bracket who could be picked up for around £1 million and who may or may not make the grade. Any candidates spring to mind?

apparently there's a young Spanish striker - plays with their under 21s who shows a great deal of promise ;-)
Wifried Bony's Agent Speaks... on 13:46 - Aug 1 with 3639 viewsScoobyWho

His agent has put it in the minds of many he wants ' european club competition football ' clever really, he just used the Bundesliga as a vehicle to alert every club in the champions league he is available.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Wifried Bony's Agent Speaks... on 13:48 - Aug 1 with 3629 viewsTom1912

Wifried Bony's Agent Speaks... on 13:46 - Aug 1 by ScoobyWho

His agent has put it in the minds of many he wants ' european club competition football ' clever really, he just used the Bundesliga as a vehicle to alert every club in the champions league he is available.

Very clever-no one would have known he'd want to play in the Champion's League otherwise...
Wifried Bony's Agent Speaks... on 13:50 - Aug 1 with 3608 viewsScoobyWho

Wifried Bony's Agent Speaks... on 13:48 - Aug 1 by Tom1912

Very clever-no one would have known he'd want to play in the Champion's League otherwise...

You are missing the point, and the fact you are will be lost on you as well.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Wifried Bony's Agent Speaks... on 13:53 - Aug 1 with 3588 viewsTom1912

Wifried Bony's Agent Speaks... on 13:50 - Aug 1 by ScoobyWho

You are missing the point, and the fact you are will be lost on you as well.

I understand why he's doing it, I just don't think it will have any impact-football clubs don't sign players in that way. He's already on everybody's radar, and any CL club would be confident he'd want to come, it would just be an issue of cost.
Wifried Bony's Agent Speaks... on 14:28 - Aug 1 with 3413 viewslonglostjack

Wifried Bony's Agent Speaks... on 12:52 - Aug 1 by ruhrjack

That's not the case any longer - VW is on a cost cutting drive and Klaus Allofs their commercial director will have less to spend in the future - unless and until they get into CL.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Wifried Bony's Agent Speaks... on 14:46 - Aug 1 with 3324 viewsruhrjack

Wifried Bony's Agent Speaks... on 14:28 - Aug 1 by longlostjack

That's not the case any longer - VW is on a cost cutting drive and Klaus Allofs their commercial director will have less to spend in the future - unless and until they get into CL.

I hope so because Wolfsburg are one of the schite teams in Germany including Hoffenheim and Leverkusen.Not officially tolerated but de facto they are clubs of companys.
Wolfsburg by the way are the worst.
Wifried Bony's Agent Speaks... on 15:17 - Aug 1 with 3219 viewslonglostjack

Wifried Bony's Agent Speaks... on 14:46 - Aug 1 by ruhrjack

I hope so because Wolfsburg are one of the schite teams in Germany including Hoffenheim and Leverkusen.Not officially tolerated but de facto they are clubs of companys.
Wolfsburg by the way are the worst.

I agree with you there - and another one is on the way RasenBallsport Leipzig !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Wifried Bony's Agent Speaks... on 17:07 - Aug 1 with 2892 viewsruhrjack

Wifried Bony's Agent Speaks... on 15:17 - Aug 1 by longlostjack

I agree with you there - and another one is on the way RasenBallsport Leipzig !

They are not yet in the Bundesliga,but they will get there.
Thaht,s Germany
Wifried Bony's Agent Speaks... on 17:35 - Aug 1 with 2785 viewsruhrjack

Wifried Bony's Agent Speaks... on 17:07 - Aug 1 by ruhrjack

They are not yet in the Bundesliga,but they will get there.
Thaht,s Germany

Not legal,but who gives fuuck

Wifried Bony's Agent Speaks... on 17:38 - Aug 1 with 2771 viewsOldjack

i fuking hate agents the gobby money grabbing kantssss

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024