Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lancashire v Glammy T20 Blast Quarter Final Official Thread 14:12 - Aug 1 with 3493 viewsjackharris

Abandoned tonight because of rain! Now rescheduled to start at 2pm tomorrow with a 9.45pm cut off point.
--------------------------------------
Starts18.30 live on Sky Sports 2(18.00) @ Old Trafford

[Post edited 2 Aug 2014 15:59]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Lancashire v Glammy T20 Blast Quarter Final Official Thread on 14:31 - Aug 1 with 1687 viewsjackharris

It's a bloody shame that Final's Day at Edgabaston is on the 23rd August. In the unlikely event we were to qualify tonight.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

Lancashire v Glammy T20 Blast Quarter Final Official Thread on 15:01 - Aug 1 with 1675 viewsDrWig

Lancashire v Glammy T20 Blast Quarter Final Official Thread on 14:31 - Aug 1 by jackharris

It's a bloody shame that Final's Day at Edgabaston is on the 23rd August. In the unlikely event we were to qualify tonight.

I think it is unlikely we will even play tonight.

The only alternative to the spectacle is the spectacle of the alternative.

Lancashire v Glammy T20 Blast Quarter Final Official Thread on 16:04 - Aug 1 with 1651 viewsjackharris

Lancashire v Glammy T20 Blast Quarter Final Official Thread on 15:01 - Aug 1 by DrWig

I think it is unlikely we will even play tonight.

Showers scheduled for match time. Is tomorrow a reserve day?

Lancashire v Glammy T20 Blast Quarter Final Official Thread on 16:20 - Aug 1 with 1642 viewsCountyJim

Lancashire v Glammy T20 Blast Quarter Final Official Thread on 16:04 - Aug 1 by jackharris

think its just a bowl out if no result
Lancashire v Glammy T20 Blast Quarter Final Official Thread on 17:07 - Aug 1 with 1616 viewsDrWig

Lancashire v Glammy T20 Blast Quarter Final Official Thread on 16:04 - Aug 1 by jackharris

Yes-it is. Weather a bit better here now, but may be worse 40 miles east

The only alternative to the spectacle is the spectacle of the alternative.

Lancashire v Glammy T20 Blast Quarter Final Official Thread on 17:08 - Aug 1 with 1616 viewsdickythorpe

Lancashire v Glammy T20 Blast Quarter Final Official Thread on 14:31 - Aug 1 by jackharris

Too right!!! It's been the week before for the last 2 years and I've been to both. Was gutted when I heard it was bank holiday weekend as i have to work and can't get time off.
Lancashire v Glammy T20 Blast Quarter Final Official Thread on 17:41 - Aug 1 with 1601 viewsdickythorpe

http://t.co/OK8cUclaTF

Mark Wallace's pic doesn't bode well.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2014 17:42]
Lancashire v Glammy T20 Blast Quarter Final Official Thread on 18:02 - Aug 1 with 1580 viewsdickythorpe

Has to start by 8.57pm for the 5 over game
Login to get fewer ads

Lancashire v Glammy T20 Blast Quarter Final Official Thread on 18:06 - Aug 1 with 1575 viewsjackharris

Lancashire v Glammy T20 Blast Quarter Final Official Thread on 18:02 - Aug 1 by dickythorpe

Has to start by 8.57pm for the 5 over game

Cheers Dicky! I remember the last time we got to finals day in Edgabaston we were playing bloody Northampton Town down the Vetch! Watched it upstairs in the Builders.

Lancashire v Glammy T20 Blast Quarter Final Official Thread on 18:13 - Aug 1 with 1565 viewsdickythorpe

Match abandoned. 2pm tomorrow cut off time 9.45pm
Lancashire v Glammy T20 Blast Quarter Final Official Thread on 18:15 - Aug 1 with 1563 viewsdickythorpe

Lancashire v Glammy T20 Blast Quarter Final Official Thread on 18:06 - Aug 1 by jackharris

Cheers Dicky! I remember the last time we got to finals day in Edgabaston we were playing bloody Northampton Town down the Vetch! Watched it upstairs in the Builders.

Got howling in 2004 at my old mans whilst he was out!!! I didn't have sky then, he did and also had a fridge full of cans!!!!
Lancashire v Glammy T20 Blast Quarter Final Official Thread on 18:24 - Aug 1 with 1553 viewsllangyfelach

Lancashire v Glammy T20 Blast Quarter Final Official Thread on 18:15 - Aug 1 by dickythorpe

Got howling in 2004 at my old mans whilst he was out!!! I didn't have sky then, he did and also had a fridge full of cans!!!!

Reminiscent of our rain affected, drunken blur of a day watching Glammy a couple of years ago pal

Poll: Sugar on Weetabix?

Lancashire v Glammy T20 Blast Quarter Final Official Thread on 18:29 - Aug 1 with 1546 viewsdickythorpe

Lancashire v Glammy T20 Blast Quarter Final Official Thread on 18:24 - Aug 1 by llangyfelach

Reminiscent of our rain affected, drunken blur of a day watching Glammy a couple of years ago pal

I was going great guns on the ale until you and your "yoghurt pot vodka shots" came into play!!!!
Updated due to Rain-Lancashire v Glammy T20 Blast Quarter Final Official Thread on 10:23 - Aug 2 with 1468 viewsCountyJim

Forecast not good today could end like this http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/cricket/counties/8176034.stm
Updated due to Rain-Lancashire v Glammy T20 Blast Quarter Final Official Thread on 10:37 - Aug 2 with 1462 viewsperchrockjack

piddling down at mo and has been all night but forecast t clear up this pm

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Updated due to Rain-Lancashire v Glammy T20 Blast Quarter Final Official Thread on 14:12 - Aug 2 with 1423 viewsexiledclaseboy

Raining again so start delayed. Some hefty showers in the area but the should be able to get at least a five over slogfest in at some point today.

Poll: Tory leader

Updated due to Rain-Lancashire v Glammy T20 Blast Quarter Final Official Thread on 14:38 - Aug 2 with 1410 viewsperchrockjack

3 15 start

Updated due to Rain-Lancashire v Glammy T20 Blast Quarter Final Official Thread on 14:38 - Aug 2 with 1409 viewsexiledclaseboy

Play starting at 3.15pm. No TV coverage though.

Updated due to Rain-Lancashire v Glammy T20 Blast Quarter Final Official Thread on 14:41 - Aug 2 with 1406 viewsperchrockjack

Aye.seems missed the boat TV wise.here s hoping.its sunny now on Wirral anyway so. Might get genuine result

Updated due to Rain-Lancashire v Glammy T20 Blast Quarter Final Official Thread on 15:35 - Aug 2 with 1359 viewsexiledclaseboy

Good start. Lancs 25/2.

Updated due to Rain-Lancashire v Glammy T20 Blast Quarter Final Official Thread on 15:55 - Aug 2 with 1339 viewsexiledclaseboy

67-4.

Lancashire v Glammy T20 Blast Quarter Final Official Thread on 16:01 - Aug 2 with 1333 viewsjackharris

We need to remove the Aussie now! Perhaps the rain was a blessing last night as we are normally very bad on Sky?

Lancashire v Glammy T20 Blast Quarter Final Official Thread on 16:26 - Aug 2 with 1313 viewsjackharris

125-6 18.2 overs

Lancashire v Glammy T20 Blast Quarter Final Official Thread on 16:35 - Aug 2 with 1301 viewsjackharris

137-8 20 overs

Lancashire v Glammy T20 Blast Quarter Final Official Thread on 16:39 - Aug 2 with 1291 viewsCountyJim

Anyone got it on Radio can't get it on line or dab
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024