Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... 12:20 - Aug 12 with 15593 viewsCatullus

Is the current inactivity over these madmen because western governments are incompetent, too busy elsewhere, negligent or possibly because they are waiting until all or most of the jihadist lunatics are in one place so they can wipe them out with overwhelming force?
Think about it, they are attractting extremists from all over the world while we do apparently nothing. It makes no sense.
If it's not for that last reason, then the world is properly fecked!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 21:25 - Aug 20 with 1781 viewsCurcubita_Ultra

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 21:11 - Aug 20 by perchrockjack

Teflon.

I was n
Known as trick most of my professional life

These things I was referring to:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tefillin

"I was known as trick most of my professional life"

Sure you didn't just mishear them? :)
ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 21:30 - Aug 20 with 1769 viewsperchrockjack

No , on a good day they used the adverb version.

You re spending lot of time on here recently.

Are you bored with seals.

Much lurvevsnyway

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 21:33 - Aug 20 with 1762 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

And this is the million dollar question is.

Why arn't America going in to wipe ISIS out ??

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 21:48 - Aug 20 with 1743 viewskeeponrockin

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 21:33 - Aug 20 by oh_tommy_tommy

because obama is the opposite of Bush, he's wet fart

Bush was of course the other way, we need a good moderate American President.
ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 22:01 - Aug 20 with 1725 viewsreddythered

Forgot America's record in conflicts against lesser forces was so great.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 22:02 - Aug 20 with 1724 viewsLord_Bony

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 21:48 - Aug 20 by keeponrockin

because obama is the opposite of Bush, he's wet fart

Bush was of course the other way, we need a good moderate American President.

Yeah Bush did a great job in getting thousands of American and british service men killed on both Afghanistan and Iraq before retiring to daddy's farm.

And for what? Nothing that's what for...
[Post edited 20 Aug 2014 22:02]

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 22:17 - Aug 20 with 1700 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 22:02 - Aug 20 by Lord_Bony

Yeah Bush did a great job in getting thousands of American and british service men killed on both Afghanistan and Iraq before retiring to daddy's farm.

And for what? Nothing that's what for...
[Post edited 20 Aug 2014 22:02]

Oh come on .

He made millions out of it .

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 22:20 - Aug 20 with 1690 viewsLord_Bony

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 22:17 - Aug 20 by oh_tommy_tommy

Oh come on .

He made millions out of it .

Actually that's just not true Tom.

Him,his family and friends actually made billions on the back of it. ;)

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Login to get fewer ads

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 22:22 - Aug 20 with 1683 viewsskippyjack

Probably supplying them with guns instead.. money is involved.. and clearly America has pissed these Muslims off..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 22:25 - Aug 20 with 1676 viewsLord_Bony

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 22:22 - Aug 20 by skippyjack

Probably supplying them with guns instead.. money is involved.. and clearly America has pissed these Muslims off..

We have trained,funded and armed these f.ckers to the teeth over the years with heavy weapons.

This is not the outcome we was expecting....

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 10:29 - Aug 24 with 1549 viewsepaul

Hmmmm

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 13:35 - Aug 24 with 1534 viewsCatullus

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 22:25 - Aug 20 by Lord_Bony

We have trained,funded and armed these f.ckers to the teeth over the years with heavy weapons.

This is not the outcome we was expecting....

Over the last 30 years our governments have picked the wrong sides. The only people who haven't turned on us are the despots we removed.
We originally backed Bin Laden, we turned on Saddam and we backed ISIS in Syria, and look where it's gotten us.
Hindsight is wonderful but we'd have been better off backing the despots and keeping those countries stable.
Things is, hindsight is all I can use, but the people making the decisions have absolutely all the information. And they consistently make bad calls.
Old Malcolm Rifkind can't even admit he was wrong, but it hasn't stopped him changing his opinion.
We have armed rebels and insurgents and they have turned out to be worse than the despots.
The one thing that really puzzles me is, all the evidence I have seen suggests the Saudis are backing IS and they are being funded from there. Admittedly by individuals and not overtly by the government.
But surely Cameron and Obama know if it's true. And if it is true, why are we not taking action?
Saudi is one of the most oppressive regimes in the world, women are second or possibly third class citizens. Saudi sponsors faith schools in this country that have been shown to be teaching a more radical view of Islam.
Why are we sitting on our hands?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 19:11 - Aug 24 with 1514 viewsBrynmill_Jack

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 13:35 - Aug 24 by Catullus

Over the last 30 years our governments have picked the wrong sides. The only people who haven't turned on us are the despots we removed.
We originally backed Bin Laden, we turned on Saddam and we backed ISIS in Syria, and look where it's gotten us.
Hindsight is wonderful but we'd have been better off backing the despots and keeping those countries stable.
Things is, hindsight is all I can use, but the people making the decisions have absolutely all the information. And they consistently make bad calls.
Old Malcolm Rifkind can't even admit he was wrong, but it hasn't stopped him changing his opinion.
We have armed rebels and insurgents and they have turned out to be worse than the despots.
The one thing that really puzzles me is, all the evidence I have seen suggests the Saudis are backing IS and they are being funded from there. Admittedly by individuals and not overtly by the government.
But surely Cameron and Obama know if it's true. And if it is true, why are we not taking action?
Saudi is one of the most oppressive regimes in the world, women are second or possibly third class citizens. Saudi sponsors faith schools in this country that have been shown to be teaching a more radical view of Islam.
Why are we sitting on our hands?

Saudi/Qatari salafism and Wahabism are the true enemy . They are making millions out of the US and covertly funding IS . When the west wanted to support IS against Assad the Russians threatened to attack Saudi Arabia. The west backed down immediately. Of all the 9-11 hijackers the vast majority were either Saudis or from the Arabian peninsula . It's not exactly rocket science is it?
I think because Mecca falls within their boundaries it gives Saudi Arabia some feeling of safety. However surely one day some world leader who doesn't give a f*ck will attack Saudi Arabia.
Then this sh*t is going to get really interesting.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 20:25 - Aug 24 with 1497 viewsperchrockjack

Well AS FAR AS I CAN TELL America isn't sending kids over to inflict primeval butchery on people they simply hate becassue of the wrong interpretation of ISLAM.

Israel too aint a beheading people and sending civilisation back 400 years.

Its the old story of historic shame and guilt of previous colonial powers simply not having the guts to do the right thing which in this case is two fold.
Find out just why kids are attracted to this nihilism and secondly

blow them into paradise because if do not not stop them they will send us skywards.

Its time for craven politician and weeping soft arses to accept this is a serious long term problem between evil and the rest .

I d suggest gorgeous George gets off his arse and offers himself as a mediator between his Islamic heroes and chums and find a common ground , because at the moment these madmen are laying siege to a town waiting to wipe the men women and kids out.

Unless of course its a sham and the television reports are a con or conspiracy .

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 09:52 - Aug 25 with 1449 viewsRancid

This is the fella they've identified as the killer of James Foley.He's had his music played on Radio 1 apparently.

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 22:17 - Aug 25 with 1395 viewsEbo

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 09:52 - Aug 25 by Rancid

This is the fella they've identified as the killer of James Foley.He's had his music played on Radio 1 apparently.

Something doesn't sit right here.

Has anyone noticed that coverage of what's going on in Gaza has somewhat vanished from mainstream news these last few days? Last night and tonight there were some brutal attacks launched against the Palestinians yet not a word on the news. Instead it's wall to wall coverage about "jihadi john" which on heavy rotation is clearly masking the atrocities being carried out right now by Israel. It's a perfect distraction and with this heavy rotation of the James Foley incident it's whipping up support to go to war in Syria teaming up with that "bad guy" Assad, the same guy the US wanted to wipe off the face of the planet a few months ago by arming and financing (along with the Saudis) the group that became ISIS.

Re my introduction. Paul posted a video above of James Foleys family. Not exactly upset are they? Which again makes me think, is this incident another false flag? They never showed the execution, only the aftermath. There was little blood. Foley didn't sound distressed speaking, he was clean shaven and appeared calm.
For all we know the executioner could be anyone and that a British voice was used to stir the shit even thicker.

Not saying I 100% believe this but, it does make you think about the timing of this and the sudden silence surrounding news coverage from Gaza.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 22:25 - Aug 25 with 1388 viewsPacemaker

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 22:17 - Aug 25 by Ebo

Has anyone noticed that coverage of what's going on in Gaza has somewhat vanished from mainstream news these last few days? Last night and tonight there were some brutal attacks launched against the Palestinians yet not a word on the news. Instead it's wall to wall coverage about "jihadi john" which on heavy rotation is clearly masking the atrocities being carried out right now by Israel. It's a perfect distraction and with this heavy rotation of the James Foley incident it's whipping up support to go to war in Syria teaming up with that "bad guy" Assad, the same guy the US wanted to wipe off the face of the planet a few months ago by arming and financing (along with the Saudis) the group that became ISIS.

Re my introduction. Paul posted a video above of James Foleys family. Not exactly upset are they? Which again makes me think, is this incident another false flag? They never showed the execution, only the aftermath. There was little blood. Foley didn't sound distressed speaking, he was clean shaven and appeared calm.
For all we know the executioner could be anyone and that a British voice was used to stir the shit even thicker.

Not saying I 100% believe this but, it does make you think about the timing of this and the sudden silence surrounding news coverage from Gaza.

It's only mainstream news because it involves a UK national and an American victim, unfortunately Gaza will always drop off the news under these circumstances.

If you are suggesting that it's some sort of Hollywood style conspiracy then you are going to be out on a limb, it's fairly obvious he has been murdered and I have no doubt you could find that video if you felt the need to see such a thing. Even then people would claim it was all SFX.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 22:25 - Aug 25 with 1388 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 22:17 - Aug 25 by Ebo

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/journalists/bill-gardner/11054488/Foley-murder-video-

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 22:39 - Aug 25 with 1373 viewsEbo

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 22:25 - Aug 25 by Pacemaker

It's only mainstream news because it involves a UK national and an American victim, unfortunately Gaza will always drop off the news under these circumstances.

If you are suggesting that it's some sort of Hollywood style conspiracy then you are going to be out on a limb, it's fairly obvious he has been murdered and I have no doubt you could find that video if you felt the need to see such a thing. Even then people would claim it was all SFX.

Watch the video Paul posted. It's strange, very strange.

To ignore a genocide on mainstream news shows how little the west cares and how much it's in cahoots with the right wing Zionists who have major influence over our media.

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 22:54 - Aug 25 with 1355 viewsFree_Willy

92% of Saudi’s believe that “IS(IS) conforms to the values of Islam and Islamic law” — Poll

http://muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2014/08/24/92-of-saudis-believes-that-isis

Can't say i'm surprised
ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 23:12 - Aug 25 with 1345 viewsEbo

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 22:54 - Aug 25 by Free_Willy

92% of Saudi’s believe that “IS(IS) conforms to the values of Islam and Islamic law” — Poll

http://muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2014/08/24/92-of-saudis-believes-that-isis

Can't say i'm surprised

It's because the fund them, that's why. If you held a poll with moderate Muslims in this country, it would be a completely different story.

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 23:53 - Aug 25 with 1335 viewsEbo

Hmm interesting http://www.telegraph.co.uk/journalists/bill-gardner/11054488/Foley-murder-video-

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 23:53 - Aug 25 with 1335 viewsMillJack

As I've said on another thread, I find it incredibly difficult to believe that IS would post a beheading video online but not actually show the main part it goes against the shock tactics these people use. There isn't a "full" video....it doesn't exist.

This apparent terrorist attack is already being used to increase US led involvement in Iraq and now there is talk from the US of attacking IS in Syria, a country they've itching for a reason to get involved in for a while.

The US propoganda machine is in overdrive and it is only a matter of time before they're in Syria to get rid of Assad. Lebanon won't be long after.

The whole thing f*cking stinks.
ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 00:03 - Aug 26 with 1331 viewsLord_Bony

The invasion of Iraq and backing of the Syrian and Libyan rebels helped fuel the expansion of ISIS.

Funny last year we were calling them freedom fighters....this year we call them terrorists....

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 00:51 - Aug 26 with 1316 viewsEbo

An Italian residential compound was hit and destroyed in Gaza tonight. Many injured some in critical state. No news reports of this on mainstream media at all. Residential areas are turning into rubble as the IDF are now indiscriminately bombing anything and everything.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024