Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... 12:20 - Aug 12 with 15423 viewsCatullus

Is the current inactivity over these madmen because western governments are incompetent, too busy elsewhere, negligent or possibly because they are waiting until all or most of the jihadist lunatics are in one place so they can wipe them out with overwhelming force?
Think about it, they are attractting extremists from all over the world while we do apparently nothing. It makes no sense.
If it's not for that last reason, then the world is properly fecked!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 23:32 - Aug 26 with 1361 viewsthe_oracle

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 23:12 - Aug 26 by Lord_Bony

IM sorry about your run in with some crackheads but don't let this reflect on the entire Muslim community...

That s just plain daft.

Theres nutcases from every section of society and every religious denomination has it s fair share...

I had run ins with the black community when I was working London in the early 80's where I was racially abused around the time of the riots ( "fu@k off whitey" by a gang of lads as I walked past them and a small black child was told not to speak to me because i was white while mum played bingo in Ladbroke Grove) ). Bit a of a shock to a bumpkin from Swansea who rarely if ever saw a black face in Swansea,but I never felt that my life was threatened and these experiences did not affect my outlook and anti Nazi league support.

However my run ins with the Muslim population has been different. I have been forced off the road at high speed and almost killed by a group of Asian lads, my son at 10 was threatened with beheading at school by a Muslim child , I have been attacked in a snooker club in Swansea by a group of Asians for asking them to be quiet. A close friend has been told to move his car from just off St Helens Road by a group of Asian lads as it "was their area now" and he was not welcome. I could go on about the number of false claims I have dealt with from the Asian community for car crashes... and then the supermarket incident.
Its hard not to have my outlook coloured by my own experiences without having to watch the news, with events in London, Rotherham, Iraq etc, etc ad nauseum.
ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 23:39 - Aug 26 with 1354 viewsJackoBoostardo

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 23:29 - Aug 26 by Lord_Bony

Sorry if I m trying to make a plausible point.

The reason I ask,, is out of curiosity that's all.

I m wondering if anyone can answer the question.

Why apologise?

Your earlier claim that ISIS had backing of Syrian rebels though is incorrect. The rebels are actually fighting ISIS and the Syrian Army. It's a three way battlefield there!

And in terms of your question, is this the one I've already answered? Have you also forgotten about Fusilier Lee Rigby?

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 23:57 - Aug 26 with 1347 viewsJackoBoostardo

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 23:32 - Aug 26 by the_oracle

I had run ins with the black community when I was working London in the early 80's where I was racially abused around the time of the riots ( "fu@k off whitey" by a gang of lads as I walked past them and a small black child was told not to speak to me because i was white while mum played bingo in Ladbroke Grove) ). Bit a of a shock to a bumpkin from Swansea who rarely if ever saw a black face in Swansea,but I never felt that my life was threatened and these experiences did not affect my outlook and anti Nazi league support.

However my run ins with the Muslim population has been different. I have been forced off the road at high speed and almost killed by a group of Asian lads, my son at 10 was threatened with beheading at school by a Muslim child , I have been attacked in a snooker club in Swansea by a group of Asians for asking them to be quiet. A close friend has been told to move his car from just off St Helens Road by a group of Asian lads as it "was their area now" and he was not welcome. I could go on about the number of false claims I have dealt with from the Asian community for car crashes... and then the supermarket incident.
Its hard not to have my outlook coloured by my own experiences without having to watch the news, with events in London, Rotherham, Iraq etc, etc ad nauseum.

It's easy for people to claim that incidents like this are isolated - but you've had a fair few run ins. It would be understandable for someone to become prejudice after this.

Ultimately it is nothing more than a lack of respect for the UK.

I took my 3 year old to Cardiff (not out of choice - visiting relatives unfortunately!), and took him to a nearby play ground near the waterside (behind the police station). It was noisy, but as we stopped there it all went quiet and I looked up to see what was happening as I put my son onto the swing. The park was full of minorities who were staring at me as if I'd invaded their kitchen and sh]t in their sink. They all started talking to eachother in their own languages and kept away to the other side of the park as if we were diseased. Didn't bother me at the time as whatever my son wanted to go on was instantly freed up by these idiots moving away when we got near.

Now this experience was either a case of:

1) Racism by the minorities
2) fu*king being rude c*nts
3) disrespectful
4) a show that they have their own community in our country and do not want to share
5) all of the above

either way - it's completely unacceptable! On discussing this with my relatives they say it always happens! Yet it's ignored! If we are to have a real society based on respect, then realising it's a two way street is a start! Why should it be tolerated?

Does it make me a racist? Certainly not.
Does it make me angry and frustrated? Absolutely!

This country is a soft touch and people are too afraid to speak up in fear of being called racist or fascist. Even from something as simple as taking a child to the local park would be very intimidating for many others in this situation! Why should we be intimidated away from a kids play area?!

Which takes me to my earlier point - it's time we bucked up, grew some and toughened up! Push through the ideology that respect needs to be reciprocated to be worthwhile. And forget about the human rights for people who have no respect for this themselves!
[Post edited 26 Aug 2014 23:58]

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 08:43 - Aug 27 with 1291 viewsperchrockjack

So it appears that IS is no threat to us at all and we re overeacting.
Hamas have human rights as their core value
There is no threat world wide from ISLAMISTmilitants.
And anyone believing the opposite is a d1ckead or not understanding the situation/

We truly are fecked..

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 09:13 - Aug 27 with 1282 viewsLord_Bony

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 08:43 - Aug 27 by perchrockjack

So it appears that IS is no threat to us at all and we re overeacting.
Hamas have human rights as their core value
There is no threat world wide from ISLAMISTmilitants.
And anyone believing the opposite is a d1ckead or not understanding the situation/

We truly are fecked..

I understand fully the threat of Isis and it is big...to world peace.

But don t let this spill over to be seen as it being a threat from the British Muslim community...that's nonsense.i don t know any Muslims myself but what I do know as a Christian is that they are more threatened and terrorised by Isis than anyone else.the vast majority of Muslims in this country are peaceful and are appalled by Isis and distance themselves from them totally.

Remember, the vast majority of people killed and tortured by ISIS are Muslims.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 11:42 - Aug 27 with 1241 viewsCatullus

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 23:32 - Aug 26 by the_oracle

Two Asians tried to run me and a mate off the motorway coming back from Macclesfield (yes it was a few years ago) and we were very lucky not to crash.
I have also had poor experiences with minorities backing away, being ignorant and rude. But it's not all of them and it is very much a minority of the minorities, around here anyway.
What it's like in London, Birmingham, Manchester and further north I have no idea. They have many more ethnic communities than us.
I usually find it's the women that back off or are rude and isn't that a cultural thing. Don't they get into trouble for speaking to other men?

But with events in Rotherham being attributed to men of Pakistani origin, and the other stories we have heard. The stories of people trafficking involving Asian/East European Muslims and of course the Brit Muslims going to join IS, or saying they want to, it does make troubling reading.
And it takes me back to my previous post about people turning against innocent Muslims/Asians. Is it already happening?
I am not racist, I don't dislike anyone because of their colour or where they are from. But when I see an Asian or Black face now it would be very easy to wonder what is in their minds. Especially the younger ones, as it's the younger ones who are "flooding" to IS, though a few thousand is hardly flooding.
And I don't blame the people who are wondering, maybe I am naive not to. Most of us wouldn't consider Swansea a target but we have the DVLA and a Premier league team, we could be on a list of potential targets.
I only personally know one Asian and 2 Black families, met them through our sons school and they are very nice. came here to escape the problems in their home countries, for a better life. They hate IS as much as anyone.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 11:45 - Aug 27 with 1240 viewsepaul

Personally for myself, I've never had a problem with any minority in my time in London and have many friends of all different cultures, nationalities, that's why i love living here

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 11:55 - Aug 27 with 1238 viewsCatullus

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 11:45 - Aug 27 by epaul

Personally for myself, I've never had a problem with any minority in my time in London and have many friends of all different cultures, nationalities, that's why i love living here

Apart from the 2 Black families and one Asian, it's mostly Polish immigrants around us. And they are all very nice too.

Login to get fewer ads

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 17:12 - Aug 27 with 1191 viewsSgorioFruit

Religion, root of all evil.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 17:14 - Aug 27 with 1188 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Here is a very interesting video .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 17:24 - Aug 27 with 1185 viewsSgorioFruit

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 17:14 - Aug 27 by oh_tommy_tommy

Here is a very interesting video .

We are fecked

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 17:33 - Aug 27 with 1184 viewsepaul

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 17:12 - Aug 27 by SgorioFruit

Religion, root of all evil.

spot on, all religion

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 22:39 - Aug 27 with 1159 viewskeeponrockin

Such a simplistic argument.

I could easily argue the breakdown in manners, family breakdown, greed etc is a result of Christianity declining.

I'm not saying that because that is also simplistic.

To suggest if we all became atheist that would sort everything out, do me a favour we're humans
ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 06:40 - Aug 28 with 1125 viewsepaul

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 22:39 - Aug 27 by keeponrockin

Such a simplistic argument.

I could easily argue the breakdown in manners, family breakdown, greed etc is a result of Christianity declining.

I'm not saying that because that is also simplistic.

To suggest if we all became atheist that would sort everything out, do me a favour we're humans

Yes we are and that's our downfall because humanity is as stupid as f*ck

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 06:53 - Aug 28 with 1122 viewsLord_Bony

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 11:45 - Aug 27 by epaul

That reflects on you as a person.

Well done for having such an enriched life.you re open minded ness and embracing of other people and cultures is to be admired by all.mind you in London I suppose you have no choice! Lol
Personally,I too have no problem with other cultures and ethnicities....it s normally the governments I have a disagreement with.

Live and let live I suppose I m lucky I ve never been threatened or had any bad experiences like some.

All of us are only on this planet for a short time...life is too short to be filled with hatred for other people,it s really not worth it.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 07:42 - Aug 28 with 1104 viewsepaul

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 06:53 - Aug 28 by Lord_Bony

That reflects on you as a person.

Well done for having such an enriched life.you re open minded ness and embracing of other people and cultures is to be admired by all.mind you in London I suppose you have no choice! Lol
Personally,I too have no problem with other cultures and ethnicities....it s normally the governments I have a disagreement with.

Live and let live I suppose I m lucky I ve never been threatened or had any bad experiences like some.

All of us are only on this planet for a short time...life is too short to be filled with hatred for other people,it s really not worth it.

I imagine, leaving home at 16 and travelling the world with the RN, seeing other cultures, helped shaped the person I have become (not that I'm saying I'm a decent person mind, although I do believe my heart is in the right place). Your right to a point living in London doesn't really give you no choice, however I made that choice, although a lot of it would be down to my very left wing views I imagine. Although after working for the met for along time and being a full time TU rep seeing a white middle aged heirachy helps. (c*nts)

Anyhow there is no point in wasting time on hatred as you say we are only here for a short period of time withn the bigger picture

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 20:23 - Aug 28 with 1058 viewskeeponrockin

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 07:42 - Aug 28 by epaul

I imagine, leaving home at 16 and travelling the world with the RN, seeing other cultures, helped shaped the person I have become (not that I'm saying I'm a decent person mind, although I do believe my heart is in the right place). Your right to a point living in London doesn't really give you no choice, however I made that choice, although a lot of it would be down to my very left wing views I imagine. Although after working for the met for along time and being a full time TU rep seeing a white middle aged heirachy helps. (c*nts)

Anyhow there is no point in wasting time on hatred as you say we are only here for a short period of time withn the bigger picture

You strike me as someone with a lot of hate in them.

Just because you're nice to black people doesn't mean you're mr tolerant
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024