Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... 12:20 - Aug 12 with 15596 viewsCatullus

Is the current inactivity over these madmen because western governments are incompetent, too busy elsewhere, negligent or possibly because they are waiting until all or most of the jihadist lunatics are in one place so they can wipe them out with overwhelming force?
Think about it, they are attractting extremists from all over the world while we do apparently nothing. It makes no sense.
If it's not for that last reason, then the world is properly fecked!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 18:21 - Aug 12 with 1235 viewsNogginthenog

Boots on the ground is inevitable if we are to stop this loony bunch
ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 18:25 - Aug 12 with 1235 viewsJackoBoostardo

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 18:30 - Aug 12 with 1234 viewsGowerjack

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 15:08 - Aug 12 by Catullus

And that's my point really. Have we (UK, USA et al) had a long term plan whereby they let IS grow and attract all the lunatics to one place. Then they go in with extreme prejudice and wipe out the lot of them.
Quite possibly in an attempt to take control of oil fields at the same time? If Iraq and Syria became the Islamic state, and then that was cast asunder, who would own and run the place?
Or perhaps this is a plan to completely destabilise the whole area and get rid of Saudi, Qatar, UAE and the rest?
It sounds extreme I know, but sitting around doing very little whilst this 10,000 strong (and growing every day) army of extremists marauds across the world surely can't be because of apathy and/or stupidity?
And is them getting their hands on so much top grade weaponry, is it a coincidence? All those American trained Iraqi troops apparently turned and ran away when they had similar numbers but were much better equipped. Just how well trained were they? Or was it all part of the plan?

Yep

Time to lob a couple of small nukes at the f uckers and tell them to behave.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 18:35 - Aug 12 with 1229 viewsDr_Winston

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 17:06 - Aug 12 by dgt73

Sorry but i can't take them seriously, yes they could well carry out bombings in the UK, but if the gloves really came off these people would get wiped out with no problem at all. When the British and other northern European people's face certain evolutionary pressures they turn from being extremely placid into the most ruthless and barbaric people in the world. I.s beware.

Fun will start when they f*ck with the Russians or Chinese.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 18:37 - Aug 12 with 1224 viewsFlashberryjack

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 14:19 - Aug 12 by oh_tommy_tommy

Obviously go back into Iraq yet again and help the poor people living there .

Although ,I think America have it all planned out of what they want to happen .
[Post edited 12 Aug 2014 14:27]

What's the point In going back into Iraq......as soon as a few planes land at Brize Norton containing Union Jack swathed coffins. And the odd missile lands near a school or a baby milk factory.
The usual suspects will be out in force calling the US & our troops murderers.

The sad truth is, before you put troops in, you must be prepared that many innocent people may be killed, that is the inevitability of war.
I suspect the British and American public don't have the stomach for another war, or a conflict that may lead that way., Isis and all the other jihadist murdering b*stards are fully aware of our reluctance to get involved, so they now slaughter with impunity.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 18:48 - Aug 12 with 1216 viewsperchrockjack

Eell at least it ain't the Israelis this time wanting to kill others unless they convert.

This is what Hamas is about

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:41 - Aug 12 with 1186 viewsperchrockjack

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 20:51 - Aug 12 with 1155 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 18:37 - Aug 12 by Flashberryjack

What's the point In going back into Iraq......as soon as a few planes land at Brize Norton containing Union Jack swathed coffins. And the odd missile lands near a school or a baby milk factory.
The usual suspects will be out in force calling the US & our troops murderers.

The sad truth is, before you put troops in, you must be prepared that many innocent people may be killed, that is the inevitability of war.
I suspect the British and American public don't have the stomach for another war, or a conflict that may lead that way., Isis and all the other jihadist murdering b*stards are fully aware of our reluctance to get involved, so they now slaughter with impunity.

Like I said I am sure America have it all planned out .

They were warned not so long ago about invading other peoples countries , they have never learned.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2014 21:09]

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Login to get fewer ads

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 21:02 - Aug 12 with 1147 viewsJackoBoostardo

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/world/2014/08/11/watson-yazidis-rescue-i

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 21:27 - Aug 12 with 1132 viewsFlashberryjack

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 20:51 - Aug 12 by oh_tommy_tommy

They were warned not so long ago about invading other peoples countries , they have never learned.

They can't win can they ?
Intervene in Iraq and they are branded murderers and warmongers.
Do nothing and they are accused of allowing genocide to take place.

Serious question.........what would you suggest America or Britain do ? as you can't have civilised and diplomatic negotiation with a rabid dog.

In my humble opinion, the only people that can sort this out is the Muslims themselves, unfortunately, as soon as the Middle East seems to stabilise, along come another bunch of murdering b*stards, slaughtering and mutilating in the name Allah, and if we are not careful the same will be happening on the streets of Britain ......Oh! Wait a minute

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 21:30 - Aug 12 with 1130 viewsJackFish

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 20:51 - Aug 12 by oh_tommy_tommy

Invading other peoples countries? Both the Iraqi government and the Kurdish government have requested help to halt the IS advanced.
ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 21:37 - Aug 12 with 1127 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 21:27 - Aug 12 by Flashberryjack

They can't win can they ?
Intervene in Iraq and they are branded murderers and warmongers.
Do nothing and they are accused of allowing genocide to take place.

Serious question.........what would you suggest America or Britain do ? as you can't have civilised and diplomatic negotiation with a rabid dog.

In my humble opinion, the only people that can sort this out is the Muslims themselves, unfortunately, as soon as the Middle East seems to stabilise, along come another bunch of murdering b*stards, slaughtering and mutilating in the name Allah, and if we are not careful the same will be happening on the streets of Britain ......Oh! Wait a minute

No they can't win they've fu cked it up again .

I've answered your question already , America need to get back in there & help these poor people .
And kill these extremists it's simple really .

And don't go there about it being like the Palestine tradegy .

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 21:39 - Aug 12 with 1121 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 21:30 - Aug 12 by JackFish

Invading other peoples countries? Both the Iraqi government and the Kurdish government have requested help to halt the IS advanced.

Yes and rightly so .

You've read my post wrongly not this recent as in this year .

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 21:45 - Aug 12 with 1114 viewsNogginthenog

We helped to get that country into the mess it's in now and it looks as though we will have to get them out of it too. Either by arming the factions that are willing to defend their lands against these murdering bastar.s or motivating the Iraqi army to get their asses in gear and stand up to them. Apparently the Iraqi army laid down their arms and ran because many of their officers are sympathetic to the IS. That means they have to eradicate those commanders and put in place ones that will get the soldiers unified against the IS scum. They have the equipment and the skills and with the right help they could get on the move to beating the sh.te out of these loons. failing that we are all doomed!
ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 22:39 - Aug 12 with 1090 viewslonglostjack

Financed by some wealthy Saudis and Quataris aren't they ? Awkward that.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 22:42 - Aug 12 with 1052 viewsreddythered

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 22:39 - Aug 12 by longlostjack

It's always been like that in the region.

People look at X vs Y, don't realise A, B and C are using sides as proxies.

Syria and Iran were major players; both have had their own issues, Qatar in particular have stepped up. Syria were major backers of Hezbollah, causing their own problems by using Lebanon as a proxy to attack Israel. Indeed, one Lebanese politician complaining about Syria manipulating them was assassinated.

The level of political machination in the whole area means that even if Israel wasn't a factor, the region would still be in permanent war mode.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 22:46 - Aug 12 with 1047 viewsLeonisGod

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 21:30 - Aug 12 by JackFish

The reason this is happening is because of the USA -led invasion. Create a power vacuum and some nutters will try and fill it.
ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 04:09 - Aug 13 with 1007 viewsCatullus

I feel sorry for the innocent Muslims around the western world.
How much more Islamic extremism will we have before people turn against them?
A few more jihadist attacks on our streets and it could turn nasty.
I'm sure the far right groups are excited at the prospect.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 04:23 - Aug 13 with 1006 viewsdameedna

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 22:39 - Aug 12 by longlostjack

So is the PLO
ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 05:39 - Aug 13 with 1002 viewsphact0rri

Well the US are going into the sixth day of bombing. Obama went on to say its going to be a long haul for the issue. Meanwhile many Displaced Yazidis people can't get to a safe zone, or even get the food and water they need. Which is ridiculous, as were killing and injuring those were trying to protect.

Meanwhile the US is trying to bring in a unity parliment on the back of Malakys (sp) outster, and putting their support in the newly elected PM in the hopes that a unity government can solve the problem so they won't need to put boots on the ground.

After centuries of the modern western world trying to dip into the politics of a fractured and tormented hamogany of cultures and religions it would seem like they'd have a scooby doo on what exactly they are doing. But they never learn how things really work, they just bomb shit and try to guess.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 06:35 - Aug 13 with 991 viewsLohengrin

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 05:39 - Aug 13 by phact0rri

Well the US are going into the sixth day of bombing. Obama went on to say its going to be a long haul for the issue. Meanwhile many Displaced Yazidis people can't get to a safe zone, or even get the food and water they need. Which is ridiculous, as were killing and injuring those were trying to protect.

Meanwhile the US is trying to bring in a unity parliment on the back of Malakys (sp) outster, and putting their support in the newly elected PM in the hopes that a unity government can solve the problem so they won't need to put boots on the ground.

After centuries of the modern western world trying to dip into the politics of a fractured and tormented hamogany of cultures and religions it would seem like they'd have a scooby doo on what exactly they are doing. But they never learn how things really work, they just bomb shit and try to guess.

"hamogany?"

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 07:10 - Aug 13 with 983 viewsphact0rri

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 06:35 - Aug 13 by Lohengrin

"hamogany?"

i was going for hegemony... :) well seen sir.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 08:30 - Aug 13 with 968 viewsNogginthenog

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 07:10 - Aug 13 by phact0rri

I preferred hamogany, I like dark furniture
ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 11:48 - Aug 13 with 949 viewscontroversial_jack

The reason America has intervened is because the Area is seen as the hub of the Kurdish oil producing area. If the ISIS gain control oil prices will rise and Europe still get's a lot of it's oil from Iraq.There are huge reserves there too.

Why do people still think military interventions are done for humanitarian or altruistic reasons?
ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 11:50 - Aug 13 with 947 viewsLohengrin

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 07:10 - Aug 13 by phact0rri

I had visions of a really hard pig strutting his stuff...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024