Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... 12:20 - Aug 12 with 15419 viewsCatullus

Is the current inactivity over these madmen because western governments are incompetent, too busy elsewhere, negligent or possibly because they are waiting until all or most of the jihadist lunatics are in one place so they can wipe them out with overwhelming force?
Think about it, they are attractting extremists from all over the world while we do apparently nothing. It makes no sense.
If it's not for that last reason, then the world is properly fecked!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 09:19 - Aug 15 with 1640 viewsperchrockjack

Me on the same side as a Cardiff fan is bad for me but anyway some great stuff there which will go over the head of all.
Its fashionable as it always has been to hammer ISRAEL never Arab/Palastinians.If Galloway had taken ISRAEL or jews as his sword of truth he d be hammered for it.

Some lessons clearly not being learned.

HAMAS=MUSLIM BROTHEROOD=ISIS=SHARIA LAW.

the world shook over 9/11, that wasn't Israelis but your paradise due ISLAMISTS taken out the infidel, which is what hamas aim to do-not very well but it aint for the want of trying.
IMO Israel should simply stop dead (no pun|) its action in GAZA and see what happens. There again a few jews killed wouldn't be too bad would it as its their fault in the first place -Its what happened pre war when this country did nothing to stop it.
And that s our shame

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 10:34 - Aug 15 with 1613 viewsepaul

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 09:19 - Aug 15 by perchrockjack

Me on the same side as a Cardiff fan is bad for me but anyway some great stuff there which will go over the head of all.
Its fashionable as it always has been to hammer ISRAEL never Arab/Palastinians.If Galloway had taken ISRAEL or jews as his sword of truth he d be hammered for it.

Some lessons clearly not being learned.

HAMAS=MUSLIM BROTHEROOD=ISIS=SHARIA LAW.

the world shook over 9/11, that wasn't Israelis but your paradise due ISLAMISTS taken out the infidel, which is what hamas aim to do-not very well but it aint for the want of trying.
IMO Israel should simply stop dead (no pun|) its action in GAZA and see what happens. There again a few jews killed wouldn't be too bad would it as its their fault in the first place -Its what happened pre war when this country did nothing to stop it.
And that s our shame

9/11 inside job by the US, interestingly, everything was disintergrated however just by chance an arabs passport survived it as did a head scarf which were found at the scene....hmmmm interesting

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 11:32 - Aug 15 with 1596 viewsFlashberryjack

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 10:34 - Aug 15 by epaul

9/11 inside job by the US, interestingly, everything was disintergrated however just by chance an arabs passport survived it as did a head scarf which were found at the scene....hmmmm interesting

Jesus f*king wept........please tell me you're on a wind up.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 12:24 - Aug 15 with 1584 viewsperchrockjack

Paul.
Love you but that s a result of your political views.

Have some contempt for the people who have and are killing us all.

Americans not perfect by any means but trust them before the Russians who still try to get back their empire.

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 13:31 - Aug 15 with 1557 viewsCurcubita_Ultra

"the world shook over 9/11, that wasn't Israelis..."

...That's a thread of its own right there...
ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 14:54 - Aug 15 with 1516 viewsperchrockjack

I just seem to recall muslims from all over the world including ours rejoicing at thousands of people getting blown to pieces at their place of work.
These people were at their place of work and not in any way to blame for the Palastinian cause which was one of the reasons they did it. Hard unpalatable facts.

They want to kill us all ideally and are flocking over there to sign up yet most people reserve their venom only to Israel as they always have .

Incredible to believe that the twin towers were blown up and yet its opined the Americans doing. Well not this time, no matter how much one hates America.

BTW, America ,hated or not, still seems to be a good place to take families for holiday and to do business as opposed to ISLAM countries. As they say, go figure

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 16:32 - Aug 15 with 1494 viewsCurcubita_Ultra

I think you and I (and probably Paul) agree on more than this thread would suggest if we were sat down having a pint and discussing this instead of a farking football forum which is always draining and terse due to the continual hammering of keyboards...

When it all boils down to it Richie, there's only two types of people in the World.

Decent folks and evil coonts. The trouble is the latter are usually very adept at disguising themselves as the former.

If a newpaper editor walks in to my office shaking a wet umbrella and tells me it's p//sing down outside I'd always look outside and check for myself.

The mass media and it's deliberate misrepresentation of facts and spreading of fear, hate and mistrust didn't start - or end - with Joseph Goebbels and the Völkischer Beobachter.

IMO Paul Dacre of the Mail would be first in the dock in any modern day Nuremberg Trials.

Switch to the Guardian mun Rich, you knows it makes sense.... :) x
[Post edited 15 Aug 2014 16:35]
ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 16:43 - Aug 15 with 1489 viewsperchrockjack

Ive no idea who you are but you re quite incorrect.
there is good and bad in many of us me in particular. I can be sweet as a nut but the nastiest most unpleasant pain I the arris you could imagine.

Nobody has yet replied in depth as to what should be done in tis part of IRAQ.

Moreover, I have yet to see anyone hammering arab countries for not stopping this genocide in their land. It is of course embarrassing for Galloway and his team of vermin to contemplate what is really going on.

I picked up a copy of the Guardian last week in the hospital but my missus told me off in no uncertain terms and reminded me we didn't live in an area where Polly Toynbee is seen as a pillar of respect.

Anyway, another week ends, wonder what its the MAIL tomorrow.

Oh AND I hope youre not CLASIE S aide de camp (no pun and not sexually motivated to arouse chrissy)

Login to get fewer ads

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 18:26 - Aug 15 with 1472 viewsAl_Bundy

I was in Estonia this week and the locals see the Ukraine situation happening there at some point. The Russians want a foothold in Finland and Estonia would be the first port of call. There was a genuine bad feeling towards the Russians.
ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 19:03 - Aug 15 with 1458 viewsBrynmill_Jack

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 18:25 - Aug 12 by JackoBoostardo

I was up in Birmingham on Wednesday and Thursday for work and the lads (mostly quite well educated scientific types) told me that parts of the surrounding areas (Aston, Witton,Perry Barr) had roads blocked off with that Isis black flag displayed prominently in those streets. It's definitely not a race issue as our plant up there is very mixed with many different races working in harmony.
They were also quite concerned about the faith schools up there too (as shown by a recent panorama programme).

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 19:12 - Aug 15 with 1452 viewsperchrockjack

Hence why there are the biggest danger to us all. We have to ask what eell educated British kids are rushing over to join in this madness

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 19:17 - Aug 15 with 1449 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 19:12 - Aug 15 by perchrockjack

Hence why there are the biggest danger to us all. We have to ask what eell educated British kids are rushing over to join in this madness

http://stopwar.org.uk/news/obama-opened-the-door-to-isis-and-is-architect-of-the

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 19:32 - Aug 15 with 1442 viewsperchrockjack

So.. It's obamas fault?

This afternoon it was 9/11 devised by Americans

It ain't funny and people seem to be intoxicated by the hatred of USA.

Our enemies lie to the east

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 20:15 - Aug 15 with 1432 viewsCatullus

I can't agree with how israel is handling things, from purely a humanitarian point of view.
But neither can I deny extreme islamists are the global enemy. Quite why well educated kids, or kids from apparently decent homes are leaving here to fight for IS I don't understand.
Maybe it's because of the internet? Maybe the www. is actually far more evil than anybody thought?
After all, it's where these people are getting their information from. No doubt there are extremists at work in their communities. But the extremists only have to tell them about certain websites and provide passwords and they can see it all. And find out where to go, how to get there and who to search out.
Modern social media is also being used to fuel the fires. Maybe Facebook, Twitter et al need to take more responsibility? Or be made to or shut down?
If these jihadist terrorists couldn't spread their bile anymore, perhaps they would fade away. After all, pre television evil always happened but you could only read about it. And computer games glorifying violence may not be helping either.
There is no easy answer. But the IS and hamas both need sorting out, as do the israelis.
The arab question, problems in the far east, they have always been there. But now we can all see it so very easily. To me, it has to be part of the problem.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 20:21 - Aug 15 with 1427 viewsperchrockjack

Agree 100 per cent but it ain't Israel that is causing this. They strike indiscriminately which is wrong .hamas Isis target individuals. Scores have been butchered today but it hardly got a mention on c4

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 20:30 - Aug 15 with 1421 viewsCatullus

Though there's those who deny it Perch, but the Jews have been persecuted for centuries.
But since they have been strong enough to fight back, certain sections of societies don't like it!
They have gone too far a few times, so have hamas. But even though Palestinians compmain about trade, not having food or supplies, some how they keep on getting weapons and munition. It's a real mystery aye

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 20:39 - Aug 15 with 1418 viewsperchrockjack

Indeed and a lot of jealousy.
You won't find many Jews scrounging on the state, their women oissed and devoid of knickers in the gutter and chances are they ll be the hardest working kids in the class.
A people to admire if not like.

IRS the last great racism left.

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 21:31 - Aug 15 with 1396 viewsCurcubita_Ultra

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 20:39 - Aug 15 by perchrockjack

Indeed and a lot of jealousy.
You won't find many Jews scrounging on the state, their women oissed and devoid of knickers in the gutter and chances are they ll be the hardest working kids in the class.
A people to admire if not like.

IRS the last great racism left.

You could say the same about Muslims though and you would be 99% accurate...

In fact a lot of the rhetoric in this thread while defending Israel/Zionism is of the type used to demonize Jews in 1930s Germany and Britain (yes, this Britain..) "Evil bastards all out to dominate and kill us all" etc...

In the words of Bassey and the Propellerheads "it's just a little bit of history repeating"

Have a word mun...stereotypes alienate us all...
[Post edited 15 Aug 2014 21:35]
ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 21:40 - Aug 15 with 1390 viewsCurcubita_Ultra

As a terrible Irishman once said:

[Post edited 15 Aug 2014 21:42]
ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 21:41 - Aug 15 with 1389 viewskeeponrockin

The reality is you're all right to a degree.

When I say that I mean:

- Do jews have a lot of influence in high echelons of society, like the media, finance, politics, business.... that's a resounding yes

- Do jews have a strong work ethic and perform better Academically overall? Yes

- Are all jews pro Zionist World dominating obsessives? No, absolutely not

- Do all jews support Israel? No absolutely not

.... it goes on

My point is the lazy stereotypes that people drift into are bordering on the sort of things that started with concerns but quickly moved into hostility.

Be mindful of that.

Do muslims have a large amount of complete nutcases? Absolutely - I believe 20% is the figure who subscribe to the more radical islam.

Are all muslim hardliners dangerous? No

Are all muslims extreme? No absolutely not.

Martin Luther King:

http://images.christianpost.com/ipost/full/1005/mlk-love-vs-hate.jpg?w=550&h=412
ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 22:01 - Aug 15 with 1373 viewsCatullus

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 21:41 - Aug 15 by keeponrockin

The reality is you're all right to a degree.

When I say that I mean:

- Do jews have a lot of influence in high echelons of society, like the media, finance, politics, business.... that's a resounding yes

- Do jews have a strong work ethic and perform better Academically overall? Yes

- Are all jews pro Zionist World dominating obsessives? No, absolutely not

- Do all jews support Israel? No absolutely not

.... it goes on

My point is the lazy stereotypes that people drift into are bordering on the sort of things that started with concerns but quickly moved into hostility.

Be mindful of that.

Do muslims have a large amount of complete nutcases? Absolutely - I believe 20% is the figure who subscribe to the more radical islam.

Are all muslim hardliners dangerous? No

Are all muslims extreme? No absolutely not.

Martin Luther King:

http://images.christianpost.com/ipost/full/1005/mlk-love-vs-hate.jpg?w=550&h=412

Oh the extremists are in the minority and no arguments. But when that minority gsins power then look out.
And 20% is a big minority, if they get turned over out in Iraq, where will the remaining nutters go? Because we don't want them here!
And unfortunately stereotyping happens, because we all fit into categories, like it or not. Yes those categories have sub divisions, but we can all be shoehorned into stereotypes!
Like I said earlier, I am really concerned about what happens if ISIS aren't destroyed and they send splinter groups out around the world. How much terrorism will we stand before people turn on innocent Muslims?
Remember how the irish were treated in the 60's? It was common to see "no blacks, jo irish" signs.
And with trouble in Ukraine, financial trouble in the EU on top of the far east situation, far right groups are bound to step up their agendas.
Hatred is never slow to grab an opportunity!

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 22:15 - Aug 15 with 1362 viewsexiledclaseboy

The extremists/hardliners aren't in the minority in Israel. Far from it. They're also in government. And are being slated by even more hardline types for not being hard enough in Gaza.

Poll: Tory leader

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 09:20 - Aug 16 with 1324 viewsperchrockjack

It is my opinion the Guardian could well have warped the minds of many people.

Polly Toynbee ffs-perfect example of a mind blowing hypocrite.

No mas por favor

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 16:48 - Aug 16 with 1279 viewsexiledclaseboy

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 09:20 - Aug 16 by perchrockjack

It is my opinion the Guardian could well have warped the minds of many people.

Polly Toynbee ffs-perfect example of a mind blowing hypocrite.

No mas por favor

Hardly anyone reads the Guardian any more, Perch. It's certainly not the mass propaganda tool you've implied it to be there. The Daily Mail, on the other hand, is ready by millions, daily.

Poll: Tory leader

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 21:39 - Aug 16 with 1245 viewsCatullus

ISIS. .....or IS as they now are..... on 22:15 - Aug 15 by exiledclaseboy

The extremists/hardliners aren't in the minority in Israel. Far from it. They're also in government. And are being slated by even more hardline types for not being hard enough in Gaza.

I can't be certain about that ecb. But ISIS are, or were, less than 15000 strong. I don't know how many non active sympathisers they have.
The only reason they are so strong is the ultra modern weapons they have managed to attain.
Israel though, are fighting for their very existence. They are surrounded by muslim countries, several of who would love to see the world wiped clean of zion.
Hamas, and no doubt ISIS, would wipe Israel out given the chance.
And there are seemingly many more muslim extremists than Jewish. Or maybe that's because Jews are more sneaky? You tell me.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024