Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
CLIFF!!! 13:05 - Aug 14 with 13341 viewsJackfath

Oh dear me.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

CLIFF!!! on 19:48 - Aug 14 with 1762 viewsjackharris

From what I read today that prior to her murder that allegedly Jill Dando was about to expose this VIP Peodo club within the BBC.

And allegedly Child line was set up by the BBC because any calls to do with this Peodo ring were filtered out by the operators.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

CLIFF!!! on 19:52 - Aug 14 with 1747 viewsJackfath

CLIFF!!! on 19:48 - Aug 14 by jackharris

From what I read today that prior to her murder that allegedly Jill Dando was about to expose this VIP Peodo club within the BBC.

And allegedly Child line was set up by the BBC because any calls to do with this Peodo ring were filtered out by the operators.

init.

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/88001-jill-dando-murdered-by-the-state-to-kee

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

CLIFF!!! on 19:52 - Aug 14 with 1746 viewsexiledclaseboy

Why would they set up a helpline for abused kids purely to stop calls from some abused kids getting through? Why did they just not bother setting it up?

Poll: Tory leader

CLIFF!!! on 19:56 - Aug 14 with 1733 viewsjackharris

CLIFF!!! on 19:52 - Aug 14 by exiledclaseboy

Why would they set up a helpline for abused kids purely to stop calls from some abused kids getting through? Why did they just not bother setting it up?

Because they were worried that different organisations were going to start a helpline for children where there wouldn't be the protection for their sick perverted child molesters.

To catch the horse before it had bolted.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

CLIFF!!! on 19:56 - Aug 14 with 1729 viewsexiledclaseboy

CLIFF!!! on 19:56 - Aug 14 by jackharris

Because they were worried that different organisations were going to start a helpline for children where there wouldn't be the protection for their sick perverted child molesters.

To catch the horse before it had bolted.

Oh right. Seems a bit outlandish to me mind

CLIFF!!! on 19:57 - Aug 14 with 1728 viewsBaker

Peaches Geldof was sitting on some potential dynamite too.

Allegedly, natch.

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

CLIFF!!! on 19:58 - Aug 14 with 1724 viewsRancid

I don't think anything should be scoffed at after what's come out these past couple of years.
CLIFF!!! on 20:00 - Aug 14 with 1719 viewsJackfath

CLIFF!!! on 19:58 - Aug 14 by Rancid

I don't think anything should be scoffed at after what's come out these past couple of years.

Bloody right. I am sick of these knights of the realm robbing the general public.

If only Jill Dando had blown the lid on it all.

Bastards.

Login to get fewer ads

CLIFF!!! on 20:20 - Aug 14 with 1693 viewsRancid

CLIFF!!! on 20:00 - Aug 14 by Jackfath

Bloody right. I am sick of these knights of the realm robbing the general public.

If only Jill Dando had blown the lid on it all.

Bastards.

I read the Jill Dando and Esther Rantzen piece elsewhere online.I wouldn't dare click on David Icke and didn't realize it stemmed from him.I thought it was far fetched then and do now but what a story to concoct.Bizarre.
CLIFF!!! on 20:27 - Aug 14 with 1678 viewsexiledclaseboy

CLIFF!!! on 20:20 - Aug 14 by Rancid

I read the Jill Dando and Esther Rantzen piece elsewhere online.I wouldn't dare click on David Icke and didn't realize it stemmed from him.I thought it was far fetched then and do now but what a story to concoct.Bizarre.

David Icke is mental. His acolytes cling to the notion that he'll be proved entirely right about everything one day. Bless 'em.

CLIFF!!! on 20:30 - Aug 14 with 1675 viewsRancid

CLIFF!!! on 20:27 - Aug 14 by exiledclaseboy

David Icke is mental. His acolytes cling to the notion that he'll be proved entirely right about everything one day. Bless 'em.

I used to work with a plumber who followed him around the country watching his shows.He was a fecking space cadet as well and my mind was made up.
CLIFF!!! on 20:33 - Aug 14 with 1672 viewsexiledclaseboy

CLIFF!!! on 20:30 - Aug 14 by Rancid

I used to work with a plumber who followed him around the country watching his shows.He was a fecking space cadet as well and my mind was made up.

His shows go on for f*cking hours and he's making a fortune out of people who see conspiracies in everything.

CLIFF!!! on 20:47 - Aug 14 with 1648 viewsJackfath

What if he's right?

CLIFF!!! on 20:52 - Aug 14 with 1644 viewsexiledclaseboy

CLIFF!!! on 20:47 - Aug 14 by Jackfath

What if he's right?

About everything? Frankly, the odds are firmly against it.

CLIFF!!! on 20:53 - Aug 14 with 1641 viewsJackfath

CLIFF!!! on 20:52 - Aug 14 by exiledclaseboy

About everything? Frankly, the odds are firmly against it.

Not everything, but his writings about the peados have been proved to be right. I think.

CLIFF!!! on 20:58 - Aug 14 with 1630 viewsllangyfelach

CLIFF!!! on 20:33 - Aug 14 by exiledclaseboy

His shows go on for f*cking hours and he's making a fortune out of people who see conspiracies in everything.

That's what he wants you to think. He has you right where he wants you

Poll: Sugar on Weetabix?

CLIFF!!! on 21:01 - Aug 14 with 1627 viewsWarwickHunt

Because only the presenter, Jill Dando ( and not about 30 production staff plus hundreds more in the department), would know about it.

F*ck my eyes.
CLIFF!!! on 21:04 - Aug 14 with 1618 viewsJackfath

CLIFF!!! on 21:01 - Aug 14 by WarwickHunt

Because only the presenter, Jill Dando ( and not about 30 production staff plus hundreds more in the department), would know about it.

F*ck my eyes.

They know about it too but Jill's murder was a timely reminder for them all to keep quiet and forget about it.

Duh.

CLIFF!!! on 21:13 - Aug 14 with 1603 viewsGowerjack

CLIFF!!! on 17:05 - Aug 14 by Jackfath

How did you know this?

I'm wondering what they took out of his flat or indeed what they were looking for? If the incident took place in the 1980s, what on earth could there be there to provide evidence for this allegation?

Old dunkers...

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

CLIFF!!! on 21:17 - Aug 14 with 1595 viewsLohengrin

http://www.sovereignindependentuk.co.uk/2014/01/28/elm-house-guest-list-dedicate

The last video.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

CLIFF!!! on 21:20 - Aug 14 with 1588 viewsjacksinceever

Nothing proven - innocent until proven guilty
CLIFF!!! on 21:51 - Aug 14 with 1550 viewsFergal

Poor Cilla.
CLIFF!!! on 21:52 - Aug 14 with 1549 viewsRancid

CLIFF!!! on 21:17 - Aug 14 by Lohengrin

http://www.sovereignindependentuk.co.uk/2014/01/28/elm-house-guest-list-dedicate

The last video.

Like a dog with a bone that Bill Maloney.I was thinking why doesn't Clifford just get in the car and f**k off out of there.The snidey c**t was loving it and even went back indoors for an encore.And who said there's no such thing as bad publicity....I bet it was him!!
CLIFF!!! on 22:13 - Aug 14 with 1518 viewsdickythorpe

On that list was Patrick Puddles- who was he? Hope his surname wasn't a nickname!!!

[Post edited 14 Aug 2014 22:23]
CLIFF!!! on 08:14 - Aug 15 with 1409 viewsperchrockjack

on one thread the POLICE are bent demons now we want them to hammer him.
NO CORROBORATION, no evidence just unsubstantiated stuff from over 30 years ago.

Amazing stuff

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024