Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Speed camera vehicle confronted 23:06 - Aug 14 with 9644 viewsSwanzay

Bravo to Grant, just shows the reality of what actually goes on!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=842092179158744

Speed camera vehicle confronted on 19:18 - Aug 16 with 1473 viewscontroversial_jack

Speed camera vehicle confronted on 19:14 - Aug 16 by lifelong

Because that speed camera operator was there to detect drivers breaking the law, he was obstructing him from doing so.

The Operator is not a police officer, just a member of the public himself. A contractor if you like
Speed camera vehicle confronted on 19:32 - Aug 16 with 1464 viewslifelong

Speed camera vehicle confronted on 19:18 - Aug 16 by controversial_jack

The Operator is not a police officer, just a member of the public himself. A contractor if you like

The Police Reform Act 2002 gave Chief Constables the power to use civilians in such roles, there are numerous arguments about it on the internet.
Speed camera vehicle confronted on 19:49 - Aug 16 with 1449 viewscontroversial_jack

Speed camera vehicle confronted on 19:32 - Aug 16 by lifelong

The Police Reform Act 2002 gave Chief Constables the power to use civilians in such roles, there are numerous arguments about it on the internet.

Regardless, it's still not obstructing a police officer, If it's not a police officer. Anyway. asking a Police officer to account for his actions or filming them is not deemed as obstruction and is perfectly lawful and is the duty of every citizen to do so
Speed camera vehicle confronted on 21:07 - Aug 16 with 1430 viewsAquinas

The two videos posted on this thread just show how ridiculous a large % of police officers are, bullies who used to be bullied.
Speed camera vehicle confronted on 23:05 - Aug 16 with 1401 viewsHighjack

There are obviously restrictions to filming in public.

If you stood outside a school filming all the children or if you were filming people getting money out of a cashpoint you'd soon be pulled.

But general, run of the mill public filming is fine.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Speed camera vehicle confronted on 23:23 - Aug 16 with 1387 viewscontroversial_jack

Speed camera vehicle confronted on 23:05 - Aug 16 by Highjack

There are obviously restrictions to filming in public.

If you stood outside a school filming all the children or if you were filming people getting money out of a cashpoint you'd soon be pulled.

But general, run of the mill public filming is fine.

Actually there isn't anything illegal about it, however you would be pulled but obviously could not be charged with anything as no laws would have been broken.
Speed camera vehicle confronted on 23:26 - Aug 16 with 1385 viewsJackfath

Speed camera vehicle confronted on 23:23 - Aug 16 by controversial_jack

Actually there isn't anything illegal about it, however you would be pulled but obviously could not be charged with anything as no laws would have been broken.

I wouldn't gove them my name as it is not official its just a piece of paper.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Speed camera vehicle confronted on 23:35 - Aug 16 with 1376 viewscontroversial_jack

Speed camera vehicle confronted on 23:26 - Aug 16 by Jackfath

I wouldn't gove them my name as it is not official its just a piece of paper.

You don't have to unless you are being arrested for a criminal offence. The legal fiction name is another issue altogether
Login to get fewer ads

Speed camera vehicle confronted on 23:36 - Aug 16 with 1373 viewsJackfath

Speed camera vehicle confronted on 23:35 - Aug 16 by controversial_jack

You don't have to unless you are being arrested for a criminal offence. The legal fiction name is another issue altogether

DO you read this

http://www.fmotl.com/

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Speed camera vehicle confronted on 00:09 - Aug 17 with 1357 viewscontroversial_jack

Speed camera vehicle confronted on 23:36 - Aug 16 by Jackfath

DO you read this

http://www.fmotl.com/

Yes I have and much more on the subject. Very interesting too. Here is a little bit of what is an interesting subject. Enjoy!

Speed camera vehicle confronted on 01:58 - Aug 17 with 1327 viewsTokijo

And they are able to legally use non police to enforce speeding and use of Go Safe camera vans.
Speed camera vehicle confronted on 10:04 - Aug 17 with 1288 viewsexiledclaseboy

Legal fiction! Strawman!

Idiots.

Poll: Tory leader

Speed camera vehicle confronted on 10:08 - Aug 17 with 1282 viewsJackfath

Speed camera vehicle confronted on 10:04 - Aug 17 by exiledclaseboy

Legal fiction! Strawman!

Idiots.

You're an intelligent fellow. Why do you perceive this Freeman on the land stuff as being a load of guff? Is there no substance to it whatsoever?

Speed camera vehicle confronted on 10:15 - Aug 17 with 1275 viewsexiledclaseboy

Speed camera vehicle confronted on 10:08 - Aug 17 by Jackfath

You're an intelligent fellow. Why do you perceive this Freeman on the land stuff as being a load of guff? Is there no substance to it whatsoever?

None at all. But you can't reason with these people because if you point out that their beliefs (which they are of course perfectly entitled to hold) have absolutely no basis in law, not to mention common sense, they'll just say "Well you're part of the establishment, you would say that." They bombard public institutions with pointless letters and I've had a number of lengthy and highly amusing conversations with many of them. Most of them are so obtuse they can't realise when you're taking the piss out of them. If you're tempted to subscribe to their theories I double dog dare you to take them all the way to court. I'll visit you when you're in the cells for contempt. Every lawyer I've spoken to about this lot either rolls his eyes or just laughs out loud. They're a source of contempt and fun.

Did you read the link I posted yesterday on your other thread? It's a bit flippant but sums it up quite nicely.

Speed camera vehicle confronted on 12:36 - Aug 17 with 1249 viewscontroversial_jack

Speed camera vehicle confronted on 10:08 - Aug 17 by Jackfath

I don't know much about this Clase fella, but I suspect his occupation is something to do with the low level establishment. He doesn't want to believe that there is an alternative to the bluff, lies and intimidation that we have all been fed since birth. He doesn't want his cosy existence to be disturbed and to admit that like the rest of us he has been deceived. It's not about intelligence, but having the particular cast of mind to enquire and to ask questions, and therefore is slightly scared of the unknown and will attack it rather than try to understand

I believe the more people are aware of this the better .I'm not saying things will change, but I certainly feel a lot better knowing what some people have rumbled the system. There is lot's of info on the net if you are genuinely interested
Speed camera vehicle confronted on 12:38 - Aug 17 with 1165 viewsJackfath

Speed camera vehicle confronted on 12:36 - Aug 17 by controversial_jack

I don't know much about this Clase fella, but I suspect his occupation is something to do with the low level establishment. He doesn't want to believe that there is an alternative to the bluff, lies and intimidation that we have all been fed since birth. He doesn't want his cosy existence to be disturbed and to admit that like the rest of us he has been deceived. It's not about intelligence, but having the particular cast of mind to enquire and to ask questions, and therefore is slightly scared of the unknown and will attack it rather than try to understand

I believe the more people are aware of this the better .I'm not saying things will change, but I certainly feel a lot better knowing what some people have rumbled the system. There is lot's of info on the net if you are genuinely interested

I'd be interested in reading more.

Could you put up some links here for beginners?

(No subject) (n/t) on 12:39 - Aug 17 with 1165 viewsexiledclaseboy

Speed camera vehicle confronted on 12:36 - Aug 17 by controversial_jack

There you go see, Fathy. Entirely as predicted.

This post has been edited by an administrator

(No subject) (n/t) on 12:50 - Aug 17 with 1155 viewscontroversial_jack

(No subject) (n/t) on 12:39 - Aug 17 by exiledclaseboy

There you go see, Fathy. Entirely as predicted.

This post has been edited by an administrator

This guy is good

(No subject) (n/t) on 12:51 - Aug 17 with 1152 viewsJackfath

(No subject) (n/t) on 12:50 - Aug 17 by controversial_jack

This guy is good

Thanks I'll watch that later with an open mind and draw my conclusions. I shall feed back.

Speed camera vehicle confronted on 16:03 - Aug 17 with 1121 viewsBLAZE

Speed camera vehicle confronted on 19:00 - Aug 16 by controversial_jack

No laws or restrictions whatsoever. Anything in the public domain is fair game, that's why it's called public.

In that case I'll hide a camera in my boot and take a stroll around the town centre looking for ladies in short dresses

Or just go a step further and hide a camera in the public toilets

Its the public domain after all!
[Post edited 17 Aug 2014 16:04]
Speed camera vehicle confronted on 16:17 - Aug 17 with 1106 viewscontroversial_jack

Speed camera vehicle confronted on 16:03 - Aug 17 by BLAZE

In that case I'll hide a camera in my boot and take a stroll around the town centre looking for ladies in short dresses

Or just go a step further and hide a camera in the public toilets

Its the public domain after all!
[Post edited 17 Aug 2014 16:04]

https://www.sunzu.com/articles/taking-photos-in-public-places-in-the-uk-your-rig
Speed camera vehicle confronted on 16:35 - Aug 17 with 1084 viewsBLAZE

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2239989/Perverted-engineer-filmed-skirts

Miscarriage of justice then eh!
Speed camera vehicle confronted on 16:38 - Aug 17 with 1078 viewsexiledclaseboy

As I've said a gazillion times, there are plenty of restrictions on taking photographs in public places. While there's no specific law that says "You can't take photos here" doing so in some places and situations could see you fall foul of myriad other laws.

Speed camera vehicle confronted on 17:01 - Aug 17 with 1056 viewsHighjack

Yeah think the general gist is you can film in public as long as you don't cause alarm distress or harrassment, which obviously filming up ladies skirts would.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Speed camera vehicle confronted on 17:01 - Aug 17 with 1053 viewsJackfath

Speed camera vehicle confronted on 17:01 - Aug 17 by Highjack

Yeah think the general gist is you can film in public as long as you don't cause alarm distress or harrassment, which obviously filming up ladies skirts would.

What if they don't know?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024