Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Speed camera vehicle confronted 23:06 - Aug 14 with 9645 viewsSwanzay

Bravo to Grant, just shows the reality of what actually goes on!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=842092179158744

Speed camera vehicle confronted on 17:07 - Aug 17 with 1178 viewsHighjack

I don't know, I'm not a lawyer, but I assume there's laws against making sexual imagery without consent.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Speed camera vehicle confronted on 17:09 - Aug 17 with 1173 viewsjackonicko

Speed camera vehicle confronted on 17:07 - Aug 17 by Highjack

I don't know, I'm not a lawyer, but I assume there's laws against making sexual imagery without consent.

Yes. But the laws don't kick in until you get caught.

So far. So good.
Speed camera vehicle confronted on 17:22 - Aug 17 with 1153 viewscontroversial_jack

Speed camera vehicle confronted on 17:07 - Aug 17 by Highjack

If they are in a public place and wear revealing clothes, they have put themselves in that position not the person taking the pictures.
Speed camera vehicle confronted on 17:23 - Aug 17 with 1149 viewsHighjack

So if a woman wears a skirt then blokes have every right to gawp up it with a camera?

Bloody hell.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Speed camera vehicle confronted on 17:26 - Aug 17 with 1141 viewsexiledclaseboy

Speed camera vehicle confronted on 17:23 - Aug 17 by Highjack

So if a woman wears a skirt then blokes have every right to gawp up it with a camera?

Bloody hell.

Innit. This is where this type of thinking leads. It's only a short step from there to "she was asking for it mun".

Poll: Tory leader

Speed camera vehicle confronted on 17:32 - Aug 17 with 1130 viewscontroversial_jack

Speed camera vehicle confronted on 17:26 - Aug 17 by exiledclaseboy

Innit. This is where this type of thinking leads. It's only a short step from there to "she was asking for it mun".

If you were harassing the woman or making a nuisance of yourself it would be different, but she chose to wear revealing clothes in public, you can't stop people looking, but it's generally not a good idea to do things like that out of decency
Speed camera vehicle confronted on 17:33 - Aug 17 with 1127 viewsJackfath

Speed camera vehicle confronted on 17:32 - Aug 17 by controversial_jack

If you were harassing the woman or making a nuisance of yourself it would be different, but she chose to wear revealing clothes in public, you can't stop people looking, but it's generally not a good idea to do things like that out of decency

We're not talking looking here, we're talking fiming her scantily clad buttocks.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Speed camera vehicle confronted on 17:34 - Aug 17 with 1127 viewsHighjack

Speed camera vehicle confronted on 17:32 - Aug 17 by controversial_jack

Hang on there, we're not talking about people just looking, we were talking about shoving a camera up her flange.

Login to get fewer ads

Speed camera vehicle confronted on 17:43 - Aug 17 with 1113 viewscontroversial_jack

Speed camera vehicle confronted on 17:34 - Aug 17 by Highjack

Hang on there, we're not talking about people just looking, we were talking about shoving a camera up her flange.

I don't know what the law would be on that, probably sexual harassment if such a law exists
Speed camera vehicle confronted on 17:52 - Aug 17 with 1101 viewsHighjack

What about hanging upside down by my feet from the guttering outside my neighbours bathroom window whilst she's showering, filming with one hand and vigourously masterbating with the other?

Is that legal?

Speed camera vehicle confronted on 17:54 - Aug 17 with 1099 viewscontroversial_jack

Speed camera vehicle confronted on 17:52 - Aug 17 by Highjack

What about hanging upside down by my feet from the guttering outside my neighbours bathroom window whilst she's showering, filming with one hand and vigourously masterbating with the other?

Is that legal?

No, because she's on private property not public
Speed camera vehicle confronted on 17:55 - Aug 17 with 1098 viewsJackfath

Speed camera vehicle confronted on 17:54 - Aug 17 by controversial_jack

No, because she's on private property not public

What if she was in my house and I said it was ok for HIghJack to do that?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Speed camera vehicle confronted on 18:04 - Aug 17 with 1086 viewscontroversial_jack

Speed camera vehicle confronted on 17:55 - Aug 17 by Jackfath

What if she was in my house and I said it was ok for HIghJack to do that?

It's still not in a public area
Speed camera vehicle confronted on 18:07 - Aug 17 with 1080 viewsjackonicko

Speed camera vehicle confronted on 17:52 - Aug 17 by Highjack

Is that legal?

If she left the curtains open, then that is clearly consent on her part. The dirty minx.

If they were ajar, then that is legally a bit dubious.
Speed camera vehicle confronted on 18:09 - Aug 17 with 1078 viewsepaul

Speed camera vehicle confronted on 00:09 - Aug 16 by jack_lord

Someone explain to me the difference between a traffic warden (or whatever they are called these days) and the guy in the Van. The people who walk around giving parking tickets are not police officers so what is the difference?

No such thing as Parking wardens Jase, The Met had them but got rid of the service a few years ago. They had a lot more powers than the council employed civil enforcement officers.
The diff is I guess partking attendants are employed by the council, parking laws have been decriminalised therefore no need to be employed by the police

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Speed camera vehicle confronted on 18:10 - Aug 17 with 1077 viewsHighjack

But I'd be in public so i could legally film her, and since she didn't shut the curtains she is obviously inviting people to hang from the guttering, rod in hand.

Speed camera vehicle confronted on 18:11 - Aug 17 with 1075 viewsepaul

Speed camera vehicle confronted on 19:32 - Aug 16 by lifelong

The Police Reform Act 2002 gave Chief Constables the power to use civilians in such roles, there are numerous arguments about it on the internet.

When I worked on the front counter bsically athe only thing I couldn't do was arrest individuals, paperwork wise I could do everything a police officer could do, as well as exhibit evidence restore property, report for driving offences, report RTA's

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Speed camera vehicle confronted on 18:14 - Aug 17 with 1069 viewsJackfath

Speed camera vehicle confronted on 18:10 - Aug 17 by Highjack

But I'd be in public so i could legally film her, and since she didn't shut the curtains she is obviously inviting people to hang from the guttering, rod in hand.

She wants you. Clearly.

Speed camera vehicle confronted on 18:19 - Aug 17 with 1065 viewsMrgrumpy

Sexual Offences Act 2003

67 Voyeurism

(3) A person commits an offence if–
(a)
he records another person (B) doing a private act,
(b)
he does so with the intention that he or a third person will, for the purpose of obtaining sexual gratification, look at an image of B doing the act, and
(c)
he knows that B does not consent to his recording the act with that intention.

68 Voyeurism: interpretation

[F1(1)
For the purposes of section 67, a person is doing a private act if the person is in a place which, in the circumstances, would reasonably be expected to provide privacy, and–
(a)
the person’s genitals, buttocks or breasts are exposed or covered only with underwear,
(b)
the person is using a lavatory, or
(c)
the person is doing a sexual act that is not of a kind ordinarily done in public.
Speed camera vehicle confronted on 18:38 - Aug 17 with 1049 viewscontroversial_jack

Speed camera vehicle confronted on 18:09 - Aug 17 by epaul

No such thing as Parking wardens Jase, The Met had them but got rid of the service a few years ago. They had a lot more powers than the council employed civil enforcement officers.
The diff is I guess partking attendants are employed by the council, parking laws have been decriminalised therefore no need to be employed by the police

Neither of them have any power. It's all they can do is issue tickets. Civil means there's no criminal acts involved and no guilty party to penalise, just whoever is liable to compensate the injured party. That's why fines for parking are non enforceable and unlawful. Only compensation for loss of revenue, which in a just and lawful system would be for the next hours parking. However, Magistrates operate outside the law and penalise those who have become liable. If that makes sense?

There is no such thing as civil enforcement, it's just a scary intimidating name made up to scare people into paying
(No subject) (n/t) on 22:07 - Aug 17 with 1003 viewsJackfath

(No subject) (n/t) on 12:50 - Aug 17 by controversial_jack

This guy is good

I watch the video posted earlier. Very interesting. The gentleman was let down by poor spelling and his dress sense in his presentation.

The content is thought provoking and serves me to think of more questions which I'd like to ask him in response to his presentation. Sadly there is no q&a at the end, just a rather dramatic breakdown which is not necessary.

Clearly a very passionate fellow, I wonder if he's completed his promise to destroy his person?

If you've an hour to spare, watch it and make your own mind up.

Speed camera vehicle confronted on 23:51 - Aug 20 with 919 viewsDarran

Where's Controversial Tw*t?

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/police-investigating-after-video-ma

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Speed camera vehicle confronted on 02:42 - Aug 21 with 889 viewscontroversial_jack

Speed camera vehicle confronted on 23:51 - Aug 20 by Darran

Where's Controversial Tw*t?

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/police-investigating-after-video-ma

Your point is?
Speed camera vehicle confronted on 04:40 - Aug 21 with 879 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I looked through some of the comments on Facebook and as I was expecting, most of those who were praising 'Grant' (is that is name? we have no proof!) typed in poor English and looked like the kind of people who survive on benefits, believe most conspiracy theories they read online, believe all police are 'pigs' and they probably voted UKIP to get rid of all the people taking our jobs too.

To summarise, the people who are praising Grant and think he has a valid point are idiots. As someone above mentioned, it is a perfectly good idea to have a civilian spend 8 hours of his day locked away in this van instead of a police officer who is now free to patrol the streets, attend crimes and keep us all safe.

I'm confident the world would be a better place if people like Grant and the ones supporting him were sterilised.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Speed camera vehicle confronted on 07:48 - Aug 21 with 850 viewscontroversial_jack

Speed camera vehicle confronted on 04:40 - Aug 21 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I looked through some of the comments on Facebook and as I was expecting, most of those who were praising 'Grant' (is that is name? we have no proof!) typed in poor English and looked like the kind of people who survive on benefits, believe most conspiracy theories they read online, believe all police are 'pigs' and they probably voted UKIP to get rid of all the people taking our jobs too.

To summarise, the people who are praising Grant and think he has a valid point are idiots. As someone above mentioned, it is a perfectly good idea to have a civilian spend 8 hours of his day locked away in this van instead of a police officer who is now free to patrol the streets, attend crimes and keep us all safe.

I'm confident the world would be a better place if people like Grant and the ones supporting him were sterilised.

What is your objection to a member of the public asking a man taking pictures of motorists allegedly speeding to answer a few simple questions, one being , why are you as a civilian using a marked police vehicle to do this work? Are the police colluding with a private profit making company to extract money from motorists. It's perfectly acceptable to ask if he is impersonating a police officer as he is using police equipment.

Even if he was a police office, it's perfectly acceptable to ask any police officer to account for their actions, as they are public servants. why wasn't the guy prepared to answer a few basic questions? Why did he attempt to cover his face, has he something to hide.

Why did the Police officers call at his house and try to intimidate him. It's about accountability.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024