Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Speed camera vehicle confronted 23:06 - Aug 14 with 9855 viewsSwanzay

Bravo to Grant, just shows the reality of what actually goes on!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=842092179158744

Speed camera vehicle confronted on 08:11 - Aug 21 with 974 viewsacejack3065

If the idiots, morons and in this case provocateurs have their freedoms protected then I can sleep safe in the knowledge that my freedoms should be protected. The police were always going to do a follow up. Thats exactly what would happen if someone in their van claimed they were being harassed. Thats standard procedure, not the jackboot of a totalitarian, reptilian state.

Wasn't too happy with the way the female police officer carried herself though. Probably bullied at school.
Speed camera vehicle confronted on 10:16 - Aug 21 with 932 viewsmagicdaps10

You shouldn't speed.

The guy videoing was out of order and went over the top.

The policewoman was on an authority trip.

The whole thing is pathetic and just shows how idiotic people are from whatever angle you look at it................public and police, all as bad as each other.

Remember that its only one thing you have control 100% in changing and that's yourself.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Speed camera vehicle confronted on 10:43 - Aug 21 with 925 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Speed camera vehicle confronted on 19:14 - Aug 16 by lifelong

Because that speed camera operator was there to detect drivers breaking the law, he was obstructing him from doing so.

Of course the answer to this is stop cutting police numbers & let a proper police officer do a police officers job .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Speed camera vehicle confronted on 10:58 - Aug 21 with 913 viewslifelong

Speed camera vehicle confronted on 10:43 - Aug 21 by oh_tommy_tommy

Of course the answer to this is stop cutting police numbers & let a proper police officer do a police officers job .

I agree, but I see no problem in allowing properly trained civilian personnel carrying out functions like this.

Personally, I think the standard of some of the driving in this country is shocking and seems to be getting worse. It wouldn't bother me if there was a speed camera on every road.
Speed camera vehicle confronted on 11:05 - Aug 21 with 909 viewsJackfath

Speed camera vehicle confronted on 10:58 - Aug 21 by lifelong

I agree, but I see no problem in allowing properly trained civilian personnel carrying out functions like this.

Personally, I think the standard of some of the driving in this country is shocking and seems to be getting worse. It wouldn't bother me if there was a speed camera on every road.

Agreed.

I think the issue here was that the police van was being used by a civilian. If the vehicle was not a police van then it would have been very different.

Pointless wasting a proper policeman in a vehicle like this though init.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Speed camera vehicle confronted on 15:26 - Aug 21 with 886 viewscontroversial_jack

Speed camera vehicle confronted on 08:11 - Aug 21 by acejack3065

If the idiots, morons and in this case provocateurs have their freedoms protected then I can sleep safe in the knowledge that my freedoms should be protected. The police were always going to do a follow up. Thats exactly what would happen if someone in their van claimed they were being harassed. Thats standard procedure, not the jackboot of a totalitarian, reptilian state.

Wasn't too happy with the way the female police officer carried herself though. Probably bullied at school.

How was he being harassed? A member of the public asking someone in a marked police van, to account for their business? If he can film the public then the public can film him. What police follow up? There was no offence, The police should know that they or any member of the public can be filmed at anytime in a public area .There was no offence whatsoever, just this shady guy in a marked police vehicle refusing to answer some simple questions for a member of the public.

The police are public servants and police by consent. They are accountable in a democracy. I t's time they were reminded of this.
Speed camera vehicle confronted on 16:58 - Aug 21 with 864 viewsDyfnant

Speed camera vehicle confronted on 07:48 - Aug 21 by controversial_jack

What is your objection to a member of the public asking a man taking pictures of motorists allegedly speeding to answer a few simple questions, one being , why are you as a civilian using a marked police vehicle to do this work? Are the police colluding with a private profit making company to extract money from motorists. It's perfectly acceptable to ask if he is impersonating a police officer as he is using police equipment.

Even if he was a police office, it's perfectly acceptable to ask any police officer to account for their actions, as they are public servants. why wasn't the guy prepared to answer a few basic questions? Why did he attempt to cover his face, has he something to hide.

Why did the Police officers call at his house and try to intimidate him. It's about accountability.

How did they know where he lived? Do you think he forget to wear his hat

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024