Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Analysis vs Manchester United 23:03 - Aug 19 with 1038 viewsComeonyouSwans

Match Analysis for our 2-1 win at Manchester United. Thoroughly enjoyed watching this game again, and thought we looked better on second viewing.

http://www.comeonyouswans.com/2014/08/19/match-analysis-manchester-united-1-2-sw

Some people called it a smash and grab win for us, but I disagree. Our game plan worked brilliantly, our discipline and team-work was crucial and we were very clinical with our chances, all 4 shots on target with 2 of them hitting the back of the net.

If anyone's interested, you can download/stream a whole load of football matches at this link. Great for keeping games like our 3-0 win vs Cardiff etc..

http://livefootballvideo.com/fullmatch
Match Analysis vs Manchester United on 23:05 - Aug 19 with 1025 viewsDanielswan

Fantastic game, recorded it myself since I wasnt at home when it was played. .. have watched it 3 times now, it doesnt get boring.

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

Match Analysis vs Manchester United on 09:25 - Aug 20 with 878 viewsComeonyouSwans

Match Analysis vs Manchester United on 23:05 - Aug 19 by Danielswan

Fantastic game, recorded it myself since I wasnt at home when it was played. .. have watched it 3 times now, it doesnt get boring.

don't blame you, I've also kept games like West Brom at home as that's probably the best first half of football I've ever seen us play, and of course other great games like the Play-off final etc.
Match Analysis vs Manchester United on 10:29 - Aug 20 with 820 viewsC_jack

Site is 'offline' at the moment

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Match Analysis vs Manchester United on 11:09 - Aug 20 with 791 viewsComeonyouSwans

Should be back online now. I need to get it sorted as it has downtime for a few minutes every day, apparently it's an issue with the website somewhere rather than the host itself. Don't understand myself how a small Wordpress site that gets 1,500 views on a good day can cause issues.
Match Analysis vs Manchester United on 20:18 - Aug 20 with 649 viewsC_jack

Of the two tactics you previously discussed I think the reality is we combined the both to good effect. Our pressing was superb, especially in the first half and really pinned tem back. When we were under pressure, we kept the line well.

I thought LVG would have put two lines of 4 in the second half, especially being 1-0 down at HT. The back 3 wasn't the problem, as you say, it was getting the ball to into the middle,as you highlight. Matching our shape suited us, all day.

Great read, again. Will you be doing something for the Burnley game

Match Analysis vs Manchester United on 20:26 - Aug 20 with 635 viewsComeonyouSwans

Match Analysis vs Manchester United on 20:18 - Aug 20 by C_jack

Of the two tactics you previously discussed I think the reality is we combined the both to good effect. Our pressing was superb, especially in the first half and really pinned tem back. When we were under pressure, we kept the line well.

I thought LVG would have put two lines of 4 in the second half, especially being 1-0 down at HT. The back 3 wasn't the problem, as you say, it was getting the ball to into the middle,as you highlight. Matching our shape suited us, all day.

Great read, again. Will you be doing something for the Burnley game

We were happy for their defenders to have space and time on the ball in their own half, it was the middle third where, as you say, we pressed well and limited the space they had. Taylor was the only player really that gave them any decent space.

Yeah I'll be doing something for the Burnley game, I try my best to do every game in detail - as long as the game is available to re-watch in full. I did the majority of last season's games and they're all on the site. I may simplify the website as something on it is causing it to go down quite often every day, I have no idea what it is!
Match Analysis vs Manchester United on 21:39 - Aug 20 with 580 viewsC_jack

Do you use those links to download the games? Couldn't get most of them because the file is too big for free users. The one I managed to get working has capped me at 30kb/s, so I left for work this morning, and am still waiting for the first half to finish

Match Analysis vs Manchester United on 22:15 - Aug 20 with 516 viewsComeonyouSwans

Match Analysis vs Manchester United on 21:39 - Aug 20 by C_jack

Do you use those links to download the games? Couldn't get most of them because the file is too big for free users. The one I managed to get working has capped me at 30kb/s, so I left for work this morning, and am still waiting for the first half to finish

I usually use the streaming videos when doing the analysis, rather than wait for an entire day to download them. Finding a torrent for the game is much quicker which is what I did for the United game. I've had my laptop on during the night sometimes though to download some of them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024