Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The ones who had plenty of critical nonsense to say 00:22 - Aug 20 with 4442 viewsswancity

About Garry Monk seem to have gone into hiding presumably in embarrassment which would be understandable. Well done Garry, keep defying those odds.
Ps was the win last Saturday the best away league win in the history of Swansea City? Not as impressive as the win at arsenal in 2012 in my opinion but it's right up there.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

The ones who had plenty of critical nonsense to say on 20:43 - Aug 20 with 759 viewsperchrockjack

It is.
Speaking to a Liverpool physio today and he said Rodgers often mentions monk and he is held in high regard in football.
Some of ours cannot see further than their egos.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The ones who had plenty of critical nonsense to say on 20:48 - Aug 20 with 748 viewsexiledclaseboy

The ones who had plenty of critical nonsense to say on 20:37 - Aug 20 by skippyjack

Speaking right horseshit we were! Play 451..see some shape, organisation and defensive solidity... play Amat at the back! Bring on Montero on 65 minutes! And Gomis on 75 minutes! I'll keep criticising like f*ck I will!

Yeah you were. And that's obviously right. Monk played the way he did on Saturday and made the subs he did because of the pathetic overreaction on here from you and others after the Villareal game. F*ck me pink.

Poll: Tory leader

The ones who had plenty of critical nonsense to say on 21:03 - Aug 20 with 725 viewsskippyjack

The ones who had plenty of critical nonsense to say on 20:43 - Aug 20 by perchrockjack

It is.
Speaking to a Liverpool physio today and he said Rodgers often mentions monk and he is held in high regard in football.
Some of ours cannot see further than their egos.

I know I have a massive ego! I'm practically on the dole! I've never had a girlfriend in my life.. I don't drink! I don't smoke! I routinely get tarnished as the 'thickie' where ever I breathe.. routinely get pushed around.. routinely the last one!.. routinely ignored on societies out look.. got loads of friends! About 10 phone numbers! Never been on a date in my life!.. Don't particularly want much.. pretty simple bloke.. my dream has always been to set up a charity to give 90% proceeds..i have a massive ego! Look at my ego above.. it's MASSIVE! So much ego!

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The ones who had plenty of critical nonsense to say on 21:05 - Aug 20 with 719 viewsskippyjack

The ones who had plenty of critical nonsense to say on 20:48 - Aug 20 by exiledclaseboy

Yeah you were. And that's obviously right. Monk played the way he did on Saturday and made the subs he did because of the pathetic overreaction on here from you and others after the Villareal game. F*ck me pink.

Assumption after assumption.. so many assumptions!

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The ones who had plenty of critical nonsense to say on 21:26 - Aug 20 with 687 viewsperchrockjack

The ones who had plenty of critical nonsense to say on 21:03 - Aug 20 by skippyjack

I know I have a massive ego! I'm practically on the dole! I've never had a girlfriend in my life.. I don't drink! I don't smoke! I routinely get tarnished as the 'thickie' where ever I breathe.. routinely get pushed around.. routinely the last one!.. routinely ignored on societies out look.. got loads of friends! About 10 phone numbers! Never been on a date in my life!.. Don't particularly want much.. pretty simple bloke.. my dream has always been to set up a charity to give 90% proceeds..i have a massive ego! Look at my ego above.. it's MASSIVE! So much ego!

With all due respect skippy. .....

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The ones who had plenty of critical nonsense to say on 21:52 - Aug 20 with 667 viewsScoobyWho

There seems to be a lot of swans fans who like a bit of 'us and them' even when its their own they are referring and talking to.

Fking weird.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

The ones who had plenty of critical nonsense to say on 22:06 - Aug 20 with 631 viewsJethroJack

The ones who had plenty of critical nonsense to say on 13:04 - Aug 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I'm back now. Panic over.

Who the phuck are you
The ones who had plenty of critical nonsense to say on 22:46 - Aug 20 with 605 viewswaynekerr55

Well this thread went well...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Login to get fewer ads

The ones who had plenty of critical nonsense to say on 05:18 - Aug 21 with 552 viewsStarsky

The ones who had plenty of critical nonsense to say on 22:46 - Aug 20 by waynekerr55

Well this thread went well...

Skippy finally lost it and Jethro found DYSS again.
Jethro's quite a tidy poster when he's not around. Shame.

It's just the internet, init.

The ones who had plenty of critical nonsense to say on 05:34 - Aug 21 with 550 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The ones who had plenty of critical nonsense to say on 05:18 - Aug 21 by Starsky

It concerns me that people alter their personality whether deliberately or unknowingly when addressing me.

Perhaps Jethro has a legitimate problem with the real Dwight Yorke and is taking out his anger on me.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The ones who had plenty of critical nonsense to say on 06:15 - Aug 21 with 543 viewsJethroJack

The ones who had plenty of critical nonsense to say on 05:18 - Aug 21 by Starsky

Thanks.
The ones who had plenty of critical nonsense to say on 06:17 - Aug 21 with 542 viewsJethroJack

The ones who had plenty of critical nonsense to say on 05:34 - Aug 21 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It concerns me that people alter their personality whether deliberately or unknowingly when addressing me.

Perhaps Jethro has a legitimate problem with the real Dwight Yorke and is taking out his anger on me.

Or perhaps it's because you're a pillock.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024