Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The ones who had plenty of critical nonsense to say 00:22 - Aug 20 with 4364 viewsswancity

About Garry Monk seem to have gone into hiding presumably in embarrassment which would be understandable. Well done Garry, keep defying those odds.
Ps was the win last Saturday the best away league win in the history of Swansea City? Not as impressive as the win at arsenal in 2012 in my opinion but it's right up there.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

The ones who had plenty of critical nonsense to say on 13:45 - Aug 20 with 978 viewsperchrockjack

Agree with neathie here.

The posters he refers to are those who seem either to patronise those they disagree with or grade them as trailer trash fans.

Maybe new fans or posters should be vetted by them first.

Then they wouldn't find it all so tiresome.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The ones who had plenty of critical nonsense to say on 13:54 - Aug 20 with 963 viewsStarsky

The ones who had plenty of critical nonsense to say on 13:45 - Aug 20 by perchrockjack

Agree with neathie here.

The posters he refers to are those who seem either to patronise those they disagree with or grade them as trailer trash fans.

Maybe new fans or posters should be vetted by them first.

Then they wouldn't find it all so tiresome.

You must be totally oblivious at your own behaviour on here.
Don't you think you fit into that bracket, patronising?
You can never understand why someone disagrees with you.
For example... "Those posters that are still happy with the way things are, are just not admitting it on here"
That's well patronising if you ask me.
...don't make me find one... There's loads to choose from.

It's just the internet, init.

The ones who had plenty of critical nonsense to say on 13:58 - Aug 20 with 947 viewsperchrockjack

Not really but what bothers me more is mixing you and spratty up.

You really cannot avoid it can you.

It's all so pointless in it all this.

It's like being in an open sewer but you get used to the smell

This ignore button has some merit but you crack on

The ones who had plenty of critical nonsense to say on 14:03 - Aug 20 with 935 viewsStarsky

The ones who had plenty of critical nonsense to say on 13:58 - Aug 20 by perchrockjack

Not really but what bothers me more is mixing you and spratty up.

You really cannot avoid it can you.

It's all so pointless in it all this.

It's like being in an open sewer but you get used to the smell

This ignore button has some merit but you crack on

Well, when i put up my amnesty thread on Saturday, you treated it with utter contempt. Even patronising me on another thread about 'amnesty''
I don't use the ignore button for anyone but you crack on.
"Smells and sewer?"
Charming!

PS... If you're mixing me and Spratty up then I suspect you may have a short attention span too.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2014 14:07]

The ones who had plenty of critical nonsense to say on 14:06 - Aug 20 with 916 viewsperchrockjack

Did I think I did but apologies if you thought otherwise.genuine.

It's also why I put up a truce one because one poster is clearly causing mayhem . It's unacceptable to many ..but we move in.

I ain't lucifer trust me but it's hard to be humble sometimes .

Anyway, I wish you a good afternoon

The ones who had plenty of critical nonsense to say on 14:08 - Aug 20 with 902 viewsStarsky

The ones who had plenty of critical nonsense to say on 14:06 - Aug 20 by perchrockjack

Did I think I did but apologies if you thought otherwise.genuine.

It's also why I put up a truce one because one poster is clearly causing mayhem . It's unacceptable to many ..but we move in.

I ain't lucifer trust me but it's hard to be humble sometimes .

Anyway, I wish you a good afternoon

Good afternoon Perch.
Always interesting when you're around.

The ones who had plenty of critical nonsense to say on 14:18 - Aug 20 with 868 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The anti monk brigade should be burned at the stake .

Where do us pro laudrup types fit in ??

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The ones who had plenty of critical nonsense to say on 14:21 - Aug 20 with 864 viewsperchrockjack

You be aware of how annoyed Ive been over a fellow fan but I accept, we must all prepare to take it in turn to get it;the list seems to be getting longer.
I can understand an oldcoont likie me getting it but Catullus,Parlay? come on...

Its distracting us all but Ive dealt with it now so Im at peace to get over with real issues in life .

Nobody,not you ,me or anyone needs you justify their fanship to anyone. The people I most admire are those who ve emigrated for a new life but still follow our fortunes .I ll say it again, these people are our most loyal fans .

Anyway, as life pans out and you approach the autumn of your life you tend to take stock of things and appreciate what is important . Its also the case of learning about yourself everyday and when life changes dramatically for some it is then the Light is seen.

Thanks anyway for your response. Appreciate that

Login to get fewer ads

The ones who had plenty of critical nonsense to say on 14:25 - Aug 20 with 854 viewsJackSomething

The ones who had plenty of critical nonsense to say on 13:41 - Aug 20 by Neath_Jack

Oh f*ck look out, we have the pro Monk, anti Monk and now we've got the passive sensible types.

The last lot are the worst of the emerging mobs, the Peter Perfects.

Fair play, that's pretty good.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

The ones who had plenty of critical nonsense to say on 14:29 - Aug 20 with 844 viewsperchrockjack

Just remind me what the difference is between spratty and starsky

The ones who had plenty of critical nonsense to say on 14:38 - Aug 20 with 825 viewsStarsky

The ones who had plenty of critical nonsense to say on 14:29 - Aug 20 by perchrockjack

Just remind me what the difference is between spratty and starsky

Spratty can't let go of Laudrup.
He's unfortunately taking his angst out on Monk and the board.
On the plus side. He's an intelligent fellow who posted some very good views on the Burnley not sold out thread yesterday.

Starsky... Is normally the voice of reason who more often these days lets the testosterone take over and usually ends up getting up some bodies nose.
Also I have a long memory which most find irritating.
However I quite enjoy the little spats on here. Keeps me from boredom and I enjoy making up.
Davillin won't approve or understand. Although he's one of my favourite posters.

The ones who had plenty of critical nonsense to say on 15:03 - Aug 20 with 801 viewsScoobyWho

The ones who had plenty of critical nonsense to say on 14:18 - Aug 20 by oh_tommy_tommy

Remove your head from said dark cavity and commence shouting loudly and Join a ' brigade ' I would say.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

The ones who had plenty of critical nonsense to say on 15:48 - Aug 20 with 773 viewsperchrockjack

Starting to understand starksy now anyway.
We had a Mrs Spratt living nerxt door to us in Cecil St many years ago, when me mum and dad were starting out in life. She was a monster and I think she killed our budgies (we had an aviary) not a fookn cage

The ones who had plenty of critical nonsense to say on 16:00 - Aug 20 with 758 views_

The ones who had plenty of critical nonsense to say on 14:21 - Aug 20 by perchrockjack

You be aware of how annoyed Ive been over a fellow fan but I accept, we must all prepare to take it in turn to get it;the list seems to be getting longer.
I can understand an oldcoont likie me getting it but Catullus,Parlay? come on...

Its distracting us all but Ive dealt with it now so Im at peace to get over with real issues in life .

Nobody,not you ,me or anyone needs you justify their fanship to anyone. The people I most admire are those who ve emigrated for a new life but still follow our fortunes .I ll say it again, these people are our most loyal fans .

Anyway, as life pans out and you approach the autumn of your life you tend to take stock of things and appreciate what is important . Its also the case of learning about yourself everyday and when life changes dramatically for some it is then the Light is seen.

Thanks anyway for your response. Appreciate that

"""Its also the case of learning about yourself everyday and when life changes dramatically for some it is then the Light is seen. """"

GET READY PLANET SWANS...................................

HE'S COMING OUT......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO DICKCOCOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

The ones who had plenty of critical nonsense to say on 16:11 - Aug 20 with 741 viewsLeonisGod

The ones who had plenty of critical nonsense to say on 14:18 - Aug 20 by oh_tommy_tommy

Splitters!
The ones who had plenty of critical nonsense to say on 16:56 - Aug 20 with 666 viewsgiantstoneater

Doubt if many on here were happy with the Villarreal result and many I spoke to were unhappy that we had seemed to have lost our passing game something that we owed our recent successes to, but nothing wrong with feeling like that after all we want The Swans to win every game friendly or not! The glass empty brigade are always under attack for being that way but that does not mean they don't care it's that they have a different t outlook, I think it's called being human. Any criticism must thought out put forward without abuse and any counter the same. I prefer to take it one game at a time and each opponent requires the full Monte then we can all move forward together.
The ones who had plenty of critical nonsense to say on 17:04 - Aug 20 with 650 viewsgoontheswans

Well done gary indeed. Fantastic result. And if this new "swansea way" brand of football brings us more results like sat and more importantly results consistently against teams around us. Then was he the right choice, absolutely.
The ones who had plenty of critical nonsense to say on 18:40 - Aug 20 with 598 viewsskippyjack

F*ck the Swans.. f*ck Garry.. I'm off to Qatar to support Lekwhatever they're called.. at least they've got a tactically astute cup winning manager!

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The ones who had plenty of critical nonsense to say on 19:45 - Aug 20 with 556 viewsOnslow

The ones who had plenty of critical nonsense to say on 18:40 - Aug 20 by skippyjack

F*ck the Swans.. f*ck Garry.. I'm off to Qatar to support Lekwhatever they're called.. at least they've got a tactically astute cup winning manager!

That's the spirit!

She keeps passin' me by...

The ones who had plenty of critical nonsense to say on 20:16 - Aug 20 with 540 viewsexiledclaseboy

The ones who had plenty of critical nonsense to say on 08:33 - Aug 20 by monmouth

Seasons started mun. Therefore everyone who is a real fan wants us to win every game under Garry Monk. Only time will tell whether it's worked out or not but what's the point in polarising or pigeonholing people now? I've been pretty agnostic throughout the whole thing, but thought his efforts last season were easily promising enough to give him a fair shot at it and he's started well. Long way to go yet though.

Anyone that would 'gloat' if things went off the rails would not be a supporter of the club anyway. The questions and doubts that have been raised in advance about a rookie manager seem pretty fair to me, the approach has gone spectacularly wrong at other clubs, but that is entirely different to hoping those doubts crystallise. Plus of course, no one can ever assess what would have happened if a different decision had been made. Maybe we'd have won 5-0 at OT and gone on to win the premier league by 30 points....:)

Some of the twisting of events to try and support the negative arguments were a bit tortuous mind, and surprised me a bit, but at least we're all happy enough at the moment. All aboard the planet swans sunshine bus...

I usually agree with pretty much everything you say but on this occasion, not so much. The people in question were vicious in their criticism in the wake of the Villareal game so it's perfectly natural ow that we've had a good result on the weekend that others may wish to reasonably point out that they were mostly talking a load of steaming horse sh*t. This middle ground that seems to have developed which basically says "Aww, don't be nasty, we all want what's best for the club really" is, to coin a new found forum cliche, boiling my piss.

F*ck 'em. If we'd lost heavily at OT on Saturday (like many predicted and at least a few were, in my fervently held opinion, secretly hoped for) they'd have been all over this forum like a dose of the clap, telling those of us calling for restraint and patience that we were at best "happy clappers" and at worst f*cking idiots.

Poll: Tory leader

The ones who had plenty of critical nonsense to say on 20:21 - Aug 20 with 533 viewsperchrockjack

Was not Peter perfect in wacky races.

Penelope pit stop was my first erection

The ones who had plenty of critical nonsense to say on 20:29 - Aug 20 with 528 viewsOldjack

It seem Huw & co have come up trumps yet again , it's uncanny

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The ones who had plenty of critical nonsense to say on 20:35 - Aug 20 with 522 viewsperchrockjack

No Alan,it's e cause they are shrewd and persistent. They are also honest and thecwaybtheyve been ridiculed on here is sickening.

Not point scoring btw but it has to be said

The ones who had plenty of critical nonsense to say on 20:37 - Aug 20 with 518 viewsskippyjack

The ones who had plenty of critical nonsense to say on 20:16 - Aug 20 by exiledclaseboy

I usually agree with pretty much everything you say but on this occasion, not so much. The people in question were vicious in their criticism in the wake of the Villareal game so it's perfectly natural ow that we've had a good result on the weekend that others may wish to reasonably point out that they were mostly talking a load of steaming horse sh*t. This middle ground that seems to have developed which basically says "Aww, don't be nasty, we all want what's best for the club really" is, to coin a new found forum cliche, boiling my piss.

F*ck 'em. If we'd lost heavily at OT on Saturday (like many predicted and at least a few were, in my fervently held opinion, secretly hoped for) they'd have been all over this forum like a dose of the clap, telling those of us calling for restraint and patience that we were at best "happy clappers" and at worst f*cking idiots.

Speaking right horseshit we were! Play 451..see some shape, organisation and defensive solidity... play Amat at the back! Bring on Montero on 65 minutes! And Gomis on 75 minutes! I'll keep criticising like f*ck I will!

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The ones who had plenty of critical nonsense to say on 20:39 - Aug 20 with 514 viewsOldjack

The ones who had plenty of critical nonsense to say on 20:35 - Aug 20 by perchrockjack

No Alan,it's e cause they are shrewd and persistent. They are also honest and thecwaybtheyve been ridiculed on here is sickening.

Not point scoring btw but it has to be said

And first and foremost they're Jack bastards ,no more to be said

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024