Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A True British shame 08:12 - Aug 20 with 11057 viewsJackoBoostardo

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-28862268

Us reporter beheaded on video by a "British" IS fighter.

Let's just level one thing out, these c*nts travel from the UK to fight against people just wanting to live their lives, and beheads..., no slaughters a journalist who is reporting on the humanitarian issues there... And will no doubt whine about his human rights if we stop him re-entering the UK (may even win too!!).

These c*nts are NOT human!!

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

A True British shame on 00:06 - Aug 21 with 2074 viewsJackoBoostardo

A True British shame on 22:47 - Aug 20 by the_oracle

Newsnight tonight reports that about 260 fighters have already returned from the area to the UK.

I posted recently about an incident in Llanelli involving two Muslim men. I was accused by some of making it up as it was not reported in the press, It was said I was starting an "urban myth". By implication I lied to stir up racial hatred. I didn't, but the racist card was played as soon as possible. That's why its impossible to have a sensible debate because the "you're a racist" card is played as soon as people express concern about sections of the Muslim community.

There are no racists on this thread - only people who are concerned at the state of affairs in the UK, our ability to handle these threats and the government failure to uphold the basic rights of safety of UK citizens who rightfully reside here, are law abiding, do not subscribe to violence in the name of religion and respect others. We cannot keep pandering to the needs of terrorists and instead we need to be taking a tougher stance on these cancerous parasites.

So post away!

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

A True British shame on 00:37 - Aug 21 with 2061 viewsskacrazy

Don't know if it's already been said but bring back national service. Everyone should be made to serve for this country.
A True British shame on 01:46 - Aug 21 with 2045 viewsTownhill_Hilton

You can't be racist if you are against a religion.
That would be religionist if you needed a word to describe it.
I am an atheist, a rationalist and a humanist.
Islam is not a particularly nice religion, but neither is Christianity, our ancestors did the same thing in the Crusades. The problem with Islam is that it is stuck in the 12th century, and it has so many verses which allow all manner of abominable behaviour from slavery, murder, wife beating, paedophilia and rape - under certain circumstances.
If you are a psychopath with a violent bent towards serial killing, this is the perfect religion for you. You can use it to legitimise - even sanctify - your murderous cravings. Again, some of our ancestors did exactly that during the Crusades - just go and read about Richard the Lionheart.
What we have to do, in all our western societies, is to start to see religions for what they are, merely ideologies with no special status simply because their believers think they have a "god given right" to act as they please and legislate them so that they fit into modern society.
As an ideology it has no more validity than Nazism, and the koran has no more weight than Mein Kampf or any other book promoting or abetting murder, pedophilia, slavery, domestic violence and rape.
So you tell the believers, either reform your tenets, remove the verses or whatever they call them that allow this behaviour or have it outlawed. There is no need for any other laws, or restrictions, those that pertain to the promotion of radical ideologies such as Nazism, Fascism will suffice to deal with this.
Islam cannot as it stands today, exist in modern society, and the sooner we take our gloves off in how we deal with ALL religions, the sooner we can deal with this, to make our countries safer for our kids and grandkids.
A True British shame on 08:06 - Aug 21 with 2011 viewsJackoBoostardo

A True British shame on 01:46 - Aug 21 by Townhill_Hilton

You can't be racist if you are against a religion.
That would be religionist if you needed a word to describe it.
I am an atheist, a rationalist and a humanist.
Islam is not a particularly nice religion, but neither is Christianity, our ancestors did the same thing in the Crusades. The problem with Islam is that it is stuck in the 12th century, and it has so many verses which allow all manner of abominable behaviour from slavery, murder, wife beating, paedophilia and rape - under certain circumstances.
If you are a psychopath with a violent bent towards serial killing, this is the perfect religion for you. You can use it to legitimise - even sanctify - your murderous cravings. Again, some of our ancestors did exactly that during the Crusades - just go and read about Richard the Lionheart.
What we have to do, in all our western societies, is to start to see religions for what they are, merely ideologies with no special status simply because their believers think they have a "god given right" to act as they please and legislate them so that they fit into modern society.
As an ideology it has no more validity than Nazism, and the koran has no more weight than Mein Kampf or any other book promoting or abetting murder, pedophilia, slavery, domestic violence and rape.
So you tell the believers, either reform your tenets, remove the verses or whatever they call them that allow this behaviour or have it outlawed. There is no need for any other laws, or restrictions, those that pertain to the promotion of radical ideologies such as Nazism, Fascism will suffice to deal with this.
Islam cannot as it stands today, exist in modern society, and the sooner we take our gloves off in how we deal with ALL religions, the sooner we can deal with this, to make our countries safer for our kids and grandkids.

You should have been there for the party with an earlier thread regarding religion. I think the world would be better without it too.

However, my point is that you don't see people from other religions doing what they do in the name of Islam. You don't see Sikhs rampaging and beheading people because they are of a different religion. Islam IS stuck in the middle ages, but so are Muslims it would appear.

But with so many appearing to come from Britain who put their psychotic fatwa frenzy above their sense of nationality, you have to wonder. And then let's remember that with so many fighting in Iraq and Syria, there are likely similar amounts still in the UK, equally waiting to destroy western society....Yet where are all the reports to authorities by other Muslims in the community who allegedly want to stamp out extremism?? These facts don't tally up.

A True British shame on 09:01 - Aug 21 with 1995 viewsDyfnant

A True British shame on 00:37 - Aug 21 by skacrazy

Don't know if it's already been said but bring back national service. Everyone should be made to serve for this country.

Yeah let's train future terrorists

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

A True British shame on 11:14 - Aug 21 with 1952 viewsBatterseajack

A True British shame on 22:22 - Aug 20 by JACKMANANDBOY

Spot on. We need to uphold British standards of life, most countries around the world expect outsiders to adhere to the standards that they have when visiting or migrating.

We are happy to have people who can adhere to our laws and way of life...and for example you can not declare Sharia Law in Walthamstow.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2020382/You-entering-Sharia-law-Britain-

HaHa - I hope Shimmie comes along soon, he's got a few stories about that grumpy little ginger kid in the mail story
A True British shame on 11:35 - Aug 21 with 1934 viewsLeonisGod

A True British shame on 11:39 - Aug 20 by JackoBoostardo

Too many like him.

Why aren't fellow Muslims reporting their concerns though on extremists?!?

^ this. Islam needs to do much, much more to clean up its own act before worrying about other people's beliefs.
A True British shame on 12:09 - Aug 21 with 1920 viewsDarran

Theres a video doing the rounds this morning showing how the video was fake.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

A True British shame on 13:13 - Aug 21 with 1894 viewsJackoBoostardo

A True British shame on 12:09 - Aug 21 by Darran

Theres a video doing the rounds this morning showing how the video was fake.

Although intelligence agencies are confirming is real??

A True British shame on 15:39 - Aug 21 with 1849 viewsMillJack

Having not seen the video I can only go by the description of the content, but it does seem strange that the this group of feared extremists would put a beheading video online to scare the sh!t out of everyone, but fade-out before getting the most shocking part. Something doesn't add up to me, and going by the propaganda that is regularly served up in our press, it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if it was a fake.
A True British shame on 17:00 - Aug 21 with 1825 viewsshandyjack

A True British shame on 00:37 - Aug 21 by skacrazy

no thank you, i don't fancy working with idiots all day, i want to work with ppl proud to serve like myself

Poll: Expectation for the season

A True British shame on 17:02 - Aug 21 with 1822 viewsJackfath

A True British shame on 17:00 - Aug 21 by shandyjack

no thank you, i don't fancy working with idiots all day, i want to work with ppl proud to serve like myself

I'm with you on this one.

I'm always completely against the idea of chucking in ne'er do wells into national service training.

Why should the army be landed with all the bellends?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

A True British shame on 17:08 - Aug 21 with 1818 viewsshandyjack

A True British shame on 17:02 - Aug 21 by Jackfath

I'm with you on this one.

I'm always completely against the idea of chucking in ne'er do wells into national service training.

Why should the army be landed with all the bellends?

theres a joke in that last sentence somewhere? (them full already of)

Poll: Expectation for the season

A True British shame on 18:18 - Aug 21 with 1800 viewsskippyjack

I see the well educated skilled types.. having a dig at me.. no wonder the country is in a mess.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

A True British shame on 21:42 - Aug 22 with 1731 viewsepaul

http://jimstonefreelance.com/beheadedcprdoll.html

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

A True British shame on 22:16 - Aug 22 with 1724 viewsJackoBoostardo

A True British shame on 21:42 - Aug 22 by epaul

http://jimstonefreelance.com/beheadedcprdoll.html

Not buying the fake execution based on this evidence.

Here's some facts to consider:-

The human body will put on weight when malnourished. This will make changes to your body that have the appearance of being obese - and is caused by the poor quality diet or eating of quantities of macro-nutrients for instance. James was a prisoner - I cannot see the terrorists were too bothered about his diet.

The changes the body would go through would be considerable in a relatively short time. You can see the opposite effect in obese people who have lost weight through a good diet. Facial features will be more pronounced, whereas the opposite will occur in James' case.

As such, the shape on the head has become rounder as a result of undernourishment attrition. The bone structure may appear different as a result too, including the cheekbone and brow which will be less pronounced due to the body forcing a bodily fast as mentioned above.

Here is one example for consideration:

And yes - this is indeed 50 Cent

The video posted is based entirely on assumption. Yet the more pronounced features that do not change with weight gain, such as nose and ears, are not considered.

Conclusion - I believe it is James Foley. Intelligence agencies of the UK and US also believe this too. Conspiracy buffs however will always have an issue with everything - I blame boredom.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024