Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A True British shame 08:12 - Aug 20 with 11008 viewsJackoBoostardo

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-28862268

Us reporter beheaded on video by a "British" IS fighter.

Let's just level one thing out, these c*nts travel from the UK to fight against people just wanting to live their lives, and beheads..., no slaughters a journalist who is reporting on the humanitarian issues there... And will no doubt whine about his human rights if we stop him re-entering the UK (may even win too!!).

These c*nts are NOT human!!

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

A True British shame on 20:00 - Aug 20 with 1830 viewsJackoBoostardo

A True British shame on 18:31 - Aug 20 by keeponrockin

I feel very sorry for the majority of decent muslims in this Country but we do have a very, very big problem with a significant minority. Not just a 'handful' as we were told for years, complete nonsense. We're talking a lot of dangerous individuals.

Yet as has been said time and time and time again this could have been stopped but no...... racist.

Whilst not the community as a 'whole', there are lots muslims who would appear to be happy to turn the other cheek as it doesn't affect them. This is a realisation that not many of these terrorists are reported to the authorities, despite the infestation being widespread.

I hate the fact they put islam above being British, and more importantly being a civilised human being. It seems as though Islam is not only a vicious religion in terms of the arguments they can use to kill and main (even innocent children ffs!!!) in the name of allah, but they can also lose any inbuilt moral compass in doing so. This goes against everything that's meant to resemble humanity - no compassion and just heartless contempt for anyone who does not have the same belief as you.

Even though we are told repeatedly that islam is a peaceful religion - we know this isn't necessarily true of any religion - but islam is considerably more bloodthirsty. Afterall, you don't see Hindu's and Jehova's Witnesses invading a country and killing countless innocent civilians to get everyone forceably to worship their god?

Whilst the majority of muslims may indeed be good people - we need to start being less respectful and stop walking on eggshells in our approach to others beliefs if it means lives and national security is put at risk! Respect is a two way street and we need to ensure these communities are also doing their bit by not harbouring these terrorist scumbags! There are too many of these homegrown and incoming terrorists to slip under the radar of their fellow communities and I'm sure their attitudes towards the west would be noticeable to anyone who cared enough to report it to the UK authorities!

And let's not forget that these people have no respect of the rights of their victims, yet will easily claim their rights are infringed! We need to not necessarily write off the human rights act, but at least edit it where we treat these c*n'ts with the levels of rights they deserve..... which is fukk all by the way.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2014 20:04]

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

A True British shame on 20:09 - Aug 20 with 1817 viewsexiledclaseboy

All the "I'm not racist but..." cliches out in force on this thread, along with the old "Enoch was right" faithful thrown in for good measure.

This is, of course, an unspeakably barbaric act of murderous cruelty. But it's no more indicative of the "muslim community" than the action of any other individual are indicative of his entire race or religion.

And why anyone would want to watch that video or think it's ok to post on here is completely beyond me. Also beyond me is how watching a video that is (apparently) freely available on the internet can possibly be a "terror offence" as the Met Police have implied today.

Poll: Tory leader

A True British shame on 20:13 - Aug 20 with 1804 viewsskippyjack

A True British shame on 11:39 - Aug 20 by JackoBoostardo

Too many like him.

Why aren't fellow Muslims reporting their concerns though on extremists?!?

Their Religion tells them.. they will not out an extremist.. even if they really want to do it..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

A True British shame on 20:21 - Aug 20 with 1794 viewsJackoBoostardo

A True British shame on 20:09 - Aug 20 by exiledclaseboy

All the "I'm not racist but..." cliches out in force on this thread, along with the old "Enoch was right" faithful thrown in for good measure.

This is, of course, an unspeakably barbaric act of murderous cruelty. But it's no more indicative of the "muslim community" than the action of any other individual are indicative of his entire race or religion.

And why anyone would want to watch that video or think it's ok to post on here is completely beyond me. Also beyond me is how watching a video that is (apparently) freely available on the internet can possibly be a "terror offence" as the Met Police have implied today.

Don't come across self-righteous Clasey. I know a number of Muslim (AND two EX-MUSLIM) friends who agree with me, and are just as frustrated with their communities inactions.

This is a debate on the drivers that lead to their behaviour.

Under hypnosis it's said you couldn't make a person act against their natural sense of morality - for instance you cannot hypnotise a person to kill if they are against killing. So are you insinuating that Islam attracts an excessive amount of sociopaths?

Fact is, ANY religion that spreads messages of killing others is wrong and should be stamped out - except it is Islam that regularly stamps on the rights we take for granted, for instance we cannot publicly criticise or even depict Islam without the threats of death of harm (thus infringing on our democratic rights of freedom of speech). And whilst it is not necessarily the whole community impacting our rights this way - we still pander to the minority who demand more.

What do you think of Sharia Law clasie? And why, when we talk about issues such as this, does the racist card always appear somewhere? Why can't people just have an adult discussion on what is, to all intents and purposes, a threat to us, our homes, families, friends and allies.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2014 20:24]

A True British shame on 20:27 - Aug 20 with 1780 viewsFlashberryjack

Not all Muslims are terrorists.........but most terrorists are Muslims.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

A True British shame on 20:28 - Aug 20 with 1776 viewsexiledclaseboy

A True British shame on 20:21 - Aug 20 by JackoBoostardo

Don't come across self-righteous Clasey. I know a number of Muslim (AND two EX-MUSLIM) friends who agree with me, and are just as frustrated with their communities inactions.

This is a debate on the drivers that lead to their behaviour.

Under hypnosis it's said you couldn't make a person act against their natural sense of morality - for instance you cannot hypnotise a person to kill if they are against killing. So are you insinuating that Islam attracts an excessive amount of sociopaths?

Fact is, ANY religion that spreads messages of killing others is wrong and should be stamped out - except it is Islam that regularly stamps on the rights we take for granted, for instance we cannot publicly criticise or even depict Islam without the threats of death of harm (thus infringing on our democratic rights of freedom of speech). And whilst it is not necessarily the whole community impacting our rights this way - we still pander to the minority who demand more.

What do you think of Sharia Law clasie? And why, when we talk about issues such as this, does the racist card always appear somewhere? Why can't people just have an adult discussion on what is, to all intents and purposes, a threat to us, our homes, families, friends and allies.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2014 20:24]

I'm sure most moderate muslims are frustrated and ashamed of the actions of the few who shame them all. And to be fair, you accusing anyone else of self-righteousness gave me a bit of a chuckle. But that's irrelevant and I digress.

I have no issue with anyone criticising extreme Islam. I can't be doing with the whole "PC Gone Mad..." debate though that these things always turn into. We'll be banning Christmas next etc.

By "Sharia law" I assume you mean the medieval punishments etc that garner all the publicity? As a learned man I'm sure you'll know that there's much more to Sharia than that and those punishments etc are again an extreme interpretation. But to answer your question, my view on those punishments is that they are barbaric, abhorrent and have no place in the world, anywhere. This is entirely consistent with my view that all forms of corporal and capital punishment should be wiped from the face of the earth, wherever they originate from or whoever they're perpetrated by.

ETA - to answer your hastily edited in question, we're having that discussion now. As are loads of other people.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A True British shame on 20:29 - Aug 20 with 1773 viewsexiledclaseboy

A True British shame on 20:27 - Aug 20 by Flashberryjack

Indeed they are. Have I argued otherwise?

A True British shame on 20:32 - Aug 20 with 1768 viewsJackoBoostardo

A True British shame on 20:27 - Aug 20 by Flashberryjack

Which is my point. The biggest threat facing the UK at present appears to come as a result of Islam!

The BOOM! Out comes the race card! Yet more proof there are people still afraid to bring up this issue which IS a serious concern as extremists who have not necessarily gone to fight in Iraq and Syria, still live among us!

Can we keep this discussion adult like and topical please!

Login to get fewer ads

A True British shame on 20:40 - Aug 20 with 1753 viewskeeponrockin

This is where we will always disagree - I said "Enoch was right" and yes I stand by that statement even though I have probably far more friends of ethnic descent than most on here and many Muslim friends.

I happen to enjoy talking to people of other cultures - I just happen to believe that we should always promote our values as paramount. I would never seek to push Christianity on a Muslim Country, instead of "respecting" we have basically allowed people to become detached from society, it doesn't take a genius to see this will create the situation where they feel disenfranchised and more in-tune with their forefathers.

This is the situation that well meaning types have created - the States is a melting pot but they have always promoted American values before anything.

I'm surprised as an intelligent man that you won't shift one iota from your position. The whole policy of mass immigration and multiculturalism HAS unraveled. This goes back decades but once again was given rocket boosters by that evil new labour Gov quite possibly the worst Gov in our history.
A True British shame on 20:42 - Aug 20 with 1748 viewsexiledclaseboy

A True British shame on 20:32 - Aug 20 by JackoBoostardo

Which is my point. The biggest threat facing the UK at present appears to come as a result of Islam!

The BOOM! Out comes the race card! Yet more proof there are people still afraid to bring up this issue which IS a serious concern as extremists who have not necessarily gone to fight in Iraq and Syria, still live among us!

Can we keep this discussion adult like and topical please!

For what it's worth, it's clearly not necessarily racist to be concerned about fundamentalist Islam. In exactly the same way as it's clearly not necessarily anti-semitic to be concerned about Israel's actions in Gaza recently. Thee things are, however used by many people to justify and further propagate their racism. That is a simple fact. It's the double standards from some (not necessarily any who have posted on this particular thread) that get to me.

A True British shame on 20:44 - Aug 20 with 1741 viewskeeponrockin

Precisely - there's no question some use it as a front e.g. UKIP/EDL/BNP

But the vast majority realise this is a real seismic problem, that will take generations to eliminate.

Fck you Tony Blair
A True British shame on 20:49 - Aug 20 with 1728 viewsFlashberryjack

A True British shame on 20:28 - Aug 20 by exiledclaseboy

I'm sure most moderate muslims are frustrated and ashamed of the actions of the few who shame them all. And to be fair, you accusing anyone else of self-righteousness gave me a bit of a chuckle. But that's irrelevant and I digress.

I have no issue with anyone criticising extreme Islam. I can't be doing with the whole "PC Gone Mad..." debate though that these things always turn into. We'll be banning Christmas next etc.

By "Sharia law" I assume you mean the medieval punishments etc that garner all the publicity? As a learned man I'm sure you'll know that there's much more to Sharia than that and those punishments etc are again an extreme interpretation. But to answer your question, my view on those punishments is that they are barbaric, abhorrent and have no place in the world, anywhere. This is entirely consistent with my view that all forms of corporal and capital punishment should be wiped from the face of the earth, wherever they originate from or whoever they're perpetrated by.

ETA - to answer your hastily edited in question, we're having that discussion now. As are loads of other people.

If moderate Muslims really are frustrated and ashamed of the actions of Muslim terrorist acting in their name....they need to shout a bit louder or organise a protest march to show their abhorance of Muslim jihadists.....they're usually pretty good at protest marches.

Hello

A True British shame on 20:53 - Aug 20 with 1720 viewsexiledclaseboy

A True British shame on 20:49 - Aug 20 by Flashberryjack

If moderate Muslims really are frustrated and ashamed of the actions of Muslim terrorist acting in their name....they need to shout a bit louder or organise a protest march to show their abhorance of Muslim jihadists.....they're usually pretty good at protest marches.

Why should they? The actions taken by these people are nothing to do with them, why should they protest? Should the vast majority of catholics who don't engage in abuse of young boys be on the streets protesting against those who do? Should the vast majority of Irish/Northern Irish people who were opposed to the terrorist acts committed by both sides of that conflict have been on the streets regularly, protesting about those acts? Most muslims just want to get up in the morning, go to work or school, come home, have their tea and lead a normal, everyday life. I fail to see why they should be more vocal about extremists than anyone else.

A True British shame on 20:58 - Aug 20 with 1707 viewsperchrockjack

Sharia law is core to the Muslims that are set to kill all they can as they see fit.

It's really simple and we shouldn't be ashamed to tell it as it is.

It is not our fault,

A religion is a faith . It's not law.

Some imam should be advising them this isn't what Allah intended

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

A True British shame on 20:58 - Aug 20 with 1708 viewskeeponrockin

I knew the whole paedo thing would come out as if it's a comparison.

That's like saying it's a Catholic policy to abuse kids - it's a truly ridiculous comparison. As if there's no atheist abusers, clearly ridiculous.

There is a vast difference between that and this theological "ideology" - come on cb play
fair.
A True British shame on 21:02 - Aug 20 with 1519 viewskeeponrockin

In reality people love to bring all religion into it - but fundamentally that is ridiculous to anyone with half a brain cell.

Islam is a young religion it has a long way to go and it has historically been a religion by the sword. Compare Christ to Mohammed, just slightly different lives....
A True British shame on 21:04 - Aug 20 with 1516 viewsexiledclaseboy

A True British shame on 20:58 - Aug 20 by keeponrockin

I knew the whole paedo thing would come out as if it's a comparison.

That's like saying it's a Catholic policy to abuse kids - it's a truly ridiculous comparison. As if there's no atheist abusers, clearly ridiculous.

There is a vast difference between that and this theological "ideology" - come on cb play
fair.

I'm not saying that there's a comparison, rockin, I'm just asking the question. I don't believe it's an unfair question either. The whole of the catholic church was sullied by the abuse scandal. I don't believe those not involved in the abuse bare any culpability or responsibility for that. I don't believe it was their responsibility to do anything about it (unless they were personally aware of it). In exactly the same way, I don't believe that normal, run of the mill muslims bear any responsibility or culpability for the actions of the terrorists who sully their religion. I don't believe that they have any responsibility to do anything about it (unless they are personally aware of it) purely because some f*cktard with a sharp knife and a twisted minds commits a sickening act like this.

It's all very consistent from me.

A True British shame on 21:06 - Aug 20 with 1512 viewsJackoBoostardo

A True British shame on 20:28 - Aug 20 by exiledclaseboy

Many would be ashamed. Yet not many are being reported even though it's known that there are a lot of extremists here, and whom can freely leave the UK and return whenever they wish to as they hold a UK passport. My question was, why are there not more reports? At a guess I'd say it's to avoid any embarrassment and as mentioned earlier, it's assumed it's nothing to do with them.

There is British and then there is Muslim. The two appear incompatible as many will put their religion above their nationality.

And you insinuate that I am self righteous, yet you are the one to belittle people with the race card?!

And Sharia Law - it appears you know if it. It is medieval and it is barbaric by nature. These extremists would love western civilisation to adhere to their Sharia code (and we have seen the impact over places such as Afghanistan). It is a travesty of human imagination, and has absolutely no place in 21 century humanity. You only have to travel to parts of London, Manchester and Birmingham... even Cardiff - and you may even see some handing out leaflets and petitions to draft in laws originating from Sharia codes (I know this as I've seen it first hand and read the leaflets). It's perfectly legal and protected under our freedom of expression and speech laws - which funnily enough goes against sharia codes. It's yet another abuse of a system to support the fundamentalist thinking that is decimating our country slowly.

I know we're having a discussion. The comment was in response to you insinuating there are racist posts here. I haven't seen any personally - but if you want an open and frank discussion on something like this, why not be open and frank about it?

My thoughts are that we've been too apathetic in our approach to Syria - where if we had supported the rebels in their fight sooner, IS would likely be nowhere near as strong or influential as they have been. Did you know that according to observers and reporters, IS's recruitment for soldiers (if you can call them that) is much more successful than that of our very own armed services?!!

A True British shame on 21:08 - Aug 20 with 1509 viewskeeponrockin

A True British shame on 21:04 - Aug 20 by exiledclaseboy

I'm not saying that there's a comparison, rockin, I'm just asking the question. I don't believe it's an unfair question either. The whole of the catholic church was sullied by the abuse scandal. I don't believe those not involved in the abuse bare any culpability or responsibility for that. I don't believe it was their responsibility to do anything about it (unless they were personally aware of it). In exactly the same way, I don't believe that normal, run of the mill muslims bear any responsibility or culpability for the actions of the terrorists who sully their religion. I don't believe that they have any responsibility to do anything about it (unless they are personally aware of it) purely because some f*cktard with a sharp knife and a twisted minds commits a sickening act like this.

I think the problem many have and I share this point is that you get Islamists out of marches left, right and centre at the drop of a hat e.g. cartoons or when there's an attack on islam e.g. Gaza.

But tribal War or deaths against Christians/Yasidi's/other strands of Islam and there's next to nothing.

That is the problem, you can't go wild over a cartoon and then not expect people to think where are these guys when they're hacking peoples heads off and selling women as sex slaves in the name of ISLAM.

If there was a minority of Catholics going out being pro paedo take your example there would be gazillions of protests from Catholics.
A True British shame on 21:12 - Aug 20 with 1498 viewsJackoBoostardo

A True British shame on 21:04 - Aug 20 by exiledclaseboy

The Pope and the Vatican were aware. They "advised" to keep schtum - putting the image of the church above the protection of the child victims. But this of course if going off topic.

But Clasie hasn't answered the question - based on your logic does this mean Islam attracts many more extreme sociopaths than other religions?

A True British shame on 21:13 - Aug 20 with 1498 viewsjackonicko

A True British shame on 20:44 - Aug 20 by keeponrockin

Precisely - there's no question some use it as a front e.g. UKIP/EDL/BNP

But the vast majority realise this is a real seismic problem, that will take generations to eliminate.

Fck you Tony Blair

I don't think you can pin this one on Tony.

This started many hundreds of years before we were born and will go on for many years after we are dead.
A True British shame on 21:17 - Aug 20 with 1491 viewskeeponrockin

A True British shame on 21:13 - Aug 20 by jackonicko

I don't think you can pin this one on Tony.

This started many hundreds of years before we were born and will go on for many years after we are dead.

No not in its entirety but his policy of mass immigration and War mongering was so stupid I can't put it into words.
A True British shame on 21:21 - Aug 20 with 1479 viewsFlashberryjack

A True British shame on 20:53 - Aug 20 by exiledclaseboy

Why should they? The actions taken by these people are nothing to do with them, why should they protest? Should the vast majority of catholics who don't engage in abuse of young boys be on the streets protesting against those who do? Should the vast majority of Irish/Northern Irish people who were opposed to the terrorist acts committed by both sides of that conflict have been on the streets regularly, protesting about those acts? Most muslims just want to get up in the morning, go to work or school, come home, have their tea and lead a normal, everyday life. I fail to see why they should be more vocal about extremists than anyone else.

"Why should they?" Because a large amount of Muslims are slaughtering Muslims and Christians in the most barbaric way, in the name of Allah ...their god.
Then they should protest, they were quick enough to organise a march to protest about Muslims being killed by Jews.

Just like if the pope had claimed that priests were sexually molesting children in the name of Christ, then I'm sure the Catholics would have protested.

Hello

A True British shame on 22:22 - Aug 20 with 1442 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

A True British shame on 13:16 - Aug 20 by JackoBoostardo

We do need to start toughening up drastically. We welcome people who want to be British, and live like British. If you come here to do harm, and put Islam above citizenship and respect of others then why should these people be granted human rights at the detriment of others who want to live a life!?

They are invading a country just getting back on its feet in order to force a populace to its way of thinking, whilst killing without regard many thousands who want to live the way they want. Yet they accuse allies forces of being murderers!?

We need to step up and clear up this mess!

They also have another journalist captive who will suffer the same fate. Another non-combatant prisoner who will die when he is there solely to highlight suffering of IS's fellow Muslims!

I sympathise greatly with the families involved... Terrible stuff at the hands of sub human c*nts who have absolutely no place on this planet. Like the people responsible for the slaughter of Guardsman Lee Rigby who was publicly executed in the streets of London, these people have no morals and must be eradicated everywhere they may be.

Britain is infested.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2014 13:24]

Spot on. We need to uphold British standards of life, most countries around the world expect outsiders to adhere to the standards that they have when visiting or migrating.

We are happy to have people who can adhere to our laws and way of life...and for example you can not declare Sharia Law in Walthamstow.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2020382/You-entering-Sharia-law-Britain-

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

A True British shame on 22:47 - Aug 20 with 1419 viewsthe_oracle

Newsnight tonight reports that about 260 fighters have already returned from the area to the UK.

I posted recently about an incident in Llanelli involving two Muslim men. I was accused by some of making it up as it was not reported in the press, It was said I was starting an "urban myth". By implication I lied to stir up racial hatred. I didn't, but the racist card was played as soon as possible. That's why its impossible to have a sensible debate because the "you're a racist" card is played as soon as people express concern about sections of the Muslim community.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024