Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone 13:13 - Aug 20 with 4572 viewsdgt73

decent.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 13:16 - Aug 20 with 2144 viewsScoobyWho

Ok, I'll have a nibble - I'm impressed you think he signed because of Garry Monk and not for the money, premier league or the fact an agent appointed by the board made the initial moves.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 13:19 - Aug 20 with 2120 viewsDarran

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 13:16 - Aug 20 by ScoobyWho

Ok, I'll have a nibble - I'm impressed you think he signed because of Garry Monk and not for the money, premier league or the fact an agent appointed by the board made the initial moves.

Well there was many people saying we wouldn't be albe to attract players if Monk was the manage which of course was bollox.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 13:20 - Aug 20 with 2117 viewsdgt73

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 13:19 - Aug 20 by Darran

Well there was many people saying we wouldn't be albe to attract players if Monk was the manage which of course was bollox.

Spot on.

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 13:22 - Aug 20 with 2096 viewsjackonicko

Oh yay. Another thread saying the same thing as the other 20 threads started about GM since the weekend.

Brill.
im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 13:23 - Aug 20 with 2090 viewsBaker

He's clearly got an eye for a player.

Maybe he can become our chief scout when his tenure comes to an end

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 13:25 - Aug 20 with 2055 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

It's a shame he couldn't attract Payet.

This new central defender looks decent on paper though so this is promising. Let's hope he fits into our side well.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 13:27 - Aug 20 with 2037 viewsdgt73

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 13:22 - Aug 20 by jackonicko

Oh yay. Another thread saying the same thing as the other 20 threads started about GM since the weekend.

Brill.

And there will be many more lol

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 13:34 - Aug 20 with 1974 viewsSilverSurfer

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 13:25 - Aug 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

This new central defender looks decent on paper though so this is promising. Let's hope he fits into our side well.

decent on paper??

yeh ok now I know that you are only here on wind up but you are making yourself look totally clueless now
Login to get fewer ads

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 13:38 - Aug 20 with 1920 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 13:34 - Aug 20 by SilverSurfer

decent on paper??

yeh ok now I know that you are only here on wind up but you are making yourself look totally clueless now

Yes, when I read about his past accomplishments and reports about him, he sounds decent.

Have you watched him numerous times live in order to make a judgement on him that way?

I would think most people have only ever seen him play competitively in the World Cup. He was dropped in the World Cup for poor form which would suggest your opinion of him isn't based on his World Cup exploits. I'm assuming you watched numerous Napoli matches last season to base your judgement of him then if it was not made on paper.

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 13:41 - Aug 20 with 1908 viewsSilverSurfer

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 13:38 - Aug 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Yes, when I read about his past accomplishments and reports about him, he sounds decent.

Have you watched him numerous times live in order to make a judgement on him that way?

I would think most people have only ever seen him play competitively in the World Cup. He was dropped in the World Cup for poor form which would suggest your opinion of him isn't based on his World Cup exploits. I'm assuming you watched numerous Napoli matches last season to base your judgement of him then if it was not made on paper.

he wasn't dropped at the world cup through poor form he was injured.. please keep up
im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 13:46 - Aug 20 with 1880 viewsdgt73

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 13:38 - Aug 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

How many times have you watched payet live?

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 13:48 - Aug 20 with 1858 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 13:41 - Aug 20 by SilverSurfer

he wasn't dropped at the world cup through poor form he was injured.. please keep up

I just had a look and it appears he was injured. I do remember reading he was dropped. My money would be on I read it in either the Daily Mail or Evening Post.

He still looks decent anyway. I won't comment on his ability until he's had a run of games for us and we can assess how he fits into our squad.

Due to his time in the Italian league with Napoli I would estimate that on the scale of 'Jonjo Shelvey to Gylfi Sigurdson, how well will Fernandez adapt and fit into Swansea's style of play', he'll be far closer to the Sigurdson end of the scale. Let's hope so.

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 13:48 - Aug 20 with 1856 viewsperchrockjack

Here we go.

Watching on a screen you see the same, often more in fact.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 13:50 - Aug 20 with 1844 viewslondonlisa2001

Oh God - are we really back to this utter nonsense now?

Your wind ups would work better if there was any factual basis whatsoever to them. And don't you have better things to worry about now, what with your 'revolutionary' tactics and squad being shown up so badly on Saturday?

How long did the 'genius' tactical revolution last again ' oh yeah, 45 minutes :-)
im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 13:50 - Aug 20 with 1841 viewsDarran

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 13:48 - Aug 20 by perchrockjack

Here we go.

Watching on a screen you see the same, often more in fact.

I have to disagree you don't see more.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 13:53 - Aug 20 with 1826 viewsperchrockjack

That s fine Darren

On a screen you get a greater overall perspective. It's why you re always keen to see a game you've watched on telly.

You miss the atmosphere and the putrid smell of pie farts but that s about it

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 13:53 - Aug 20 with 1820 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 13:50 - Aug 20 by londonlisa2001

Oh God - are we really back to this utter nonsense now?

Your wind ups would work better if there was any factual basis whatsoever to them. And don't you have better things to worry about now, what with your 'revolutionary' tactics and squad being shown up so badly on Saturday?

How long did the 'genius' tactical revolution last again ' oh yeah, 45 minutes :-)

Has someone else taken over Lisa's account since I have been away?

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 14:32 - Aug 20 with 1709 viewslondonlisa2001

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 13:53 - Aug 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

nope !

But now you're back is there any chance of anything more positive than 'couldn't get Payet' or 'looks good on paper' on 'dropped due to poor form' which as you've now discovered is nonsense?

We've just signed the Argentina first choice centre half in the prime years of his career on a 4 year contract - surely a cause for a little positivity?
im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 14:37 - Aug 20 with 1682 viewsperchrockjack

He ll be fine lisa.

I used to be "negative" so much so I removed the "n" from my keyboard but somebody stuck it back.

Positive is what they players should be

Negative is what is posted on this site. Its like opening one`s bowels afer a long haul flight-a relief

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 15:05 - Aug 20 with 1601 viewsScoobyWho

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 13:19 - Aug 20 by Darran

You could be the manager, if someone is paid top dollar they will come.

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 15:07 - Aug 20 with 1592 viewsScoobyWho

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 13:41 - Aug 20 by SilverSurfer

Exactly, he would have played throughout if he a wasn't injured.

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 15:16 - Aug 20 with 1565 viewsWatchman

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 13:25 - Aug 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Are we loaning him to Man Ure then?

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 15:23 - Aug 20 with 1545 viewsBaker

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 15:05 - Aug 20 by ScoobyWho

You could be the manager, if someone is paid top dollar they will come.

Nonsense.

It's obvious to anyone who knows their onions about football, that the main reason FF has signed is because he wants to progress his career by learning his trade from one of the greatest centre halves this club has had.

Well in Garry!

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 15:34 - Aug 20 with 1516 viewsSpratty

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 13:53 - Aug 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Think they do it on a jobshare
im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 15:50 - Aug 20 with 1470 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 15:16 - Aug 20 by Watchman

Are we loaning him to Man Ure then?

They're signing their own Argentinian defender.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024