Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone 13:13 - Aug 20 with 4571 viewsdgt73

decent.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 20:45 - Aug 20 with 894 viewsdgt73

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 20:39 - Aug 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

People are happy to have a go at me and throw wild accusations such as I am ruining the forum etc, yet vile posts such as those by dgt in this thread apparently do not bother them.

It's mind boggling.

It is the vile posts by the vile posters that are worsening this forum, not the people who occasionally raise questions and highlight the certain aspects of the club most do not want to talk about.

Ok Dwight you win, carry on with your trolling I'm out of here for good and do get some help with the issues you have.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 20:49 - Aug 20 with 879 viewsperchrockjack

Dwight.

Sadly that won't be the case

Believe nothing what you see, half what you hear

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 20:50 - Aug 20 with 878 viewsexiledclaseboy

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 20:45 - Aug 20 by dgt73

Ok Dwight you win, carry on with your trolling I'm out of here for good and do get some help with the issues you have.

That's at least the sixth time dgt has "quit" the forum for good. He'll now nip over to thejackarmy.net for a few weeks, all the while talking about nothing but how rubbish this site is. Then he'll get bored with talking to himself and quietly slip back on here. Again.

Poll: Tory leader

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 20:52 - Aug 20 with 866 viewsperchrockjack

He s not as many times as me.

I've tried but it's like crack

It must be good overpowering the evil

I had a pleasant exchange today with starkly so I'm still flying high

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 21:16 - Aug 20 with 824 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 20:45 - Aug 20 by dgt73

Do you always run away when you disagree with someone?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 22:45 - Aug 20 with 764 viewsSweyns_Eye

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 21:16 - Aug 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Do you always run away when you disagree with someone?

He has this time Dwight. And with his tail between his legs too.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 22:56 - Aug 20 with 747 viewslonglostjack

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 20:32 - Aug 20 by londonlisa2001

that's a very good question !
I guess, because I believe that there are some that believe what he says, and there are some that are only too happy then to start an extensive criticism of the club / team / manager for absolutely no reason.

As an exile of many, many years, I enjoy talking about the club that I love (not the board, not individual players, they come and go, but the club) and I find it irritating beyond belief that this forum can't be a great place to do that. Posters like DYSS end up turning it, in my opinion, into an irritant rather than a great place to chat. Living in London, you can find many people that are only too happy to chat extensively about Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs or even, where I live, Fulham and QPR (or Brentford for that matter - had a really good chat in the pub recently with a die hard Brentford supporter) but not many who can talk about the Swans.
It's just irritating that on a day where we sign the Argentina centre half, and in a week where we beat Man U away in the Premier League, we get, within a day of DYSS coming back from wherever he's been, endless criticism, whining, jibes about tickets, people being 'dropped for poor form', players we supposedly couldn't attract and other such nonsense.

I genuinely find it a mystery why someone would spend time trying to wind people up - if they have no real interest then why bother wasting their time - if they do have interest but just like irritating people, then that's pathetic.

I couldn't agree more. Great post.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 00:21 - Aug 21 with 688 viewsSwansNZ

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 20:32 - Aug 20 by londonlisa2001

that's a very good question !
I guess, because I believe that there are some that believe what he says, and there are some that are only too happy then to start an extensive criticism of the club / team / manager for absolutely no reason.

As an exile of many, many years, I enjoy talking about the club that I love (not the board, not individual players, they come and go, but the club) and I find it irritating beyond belief that this forum can't be a great place to do that. Posters like DYSS end up turning it, in my opinion, into an irritant rather than a great place to chat. Living in London, you can find many people that are only too happy to chat extensively about Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs or even, where I live, Fulham and QPR (or Brentford for that matter - had a really good chat in the pub recently with a die hard Brentford supporter) but not many who can talk about the Swans.
It's just irritating that on a day where we sign the Argentina centre half, and in a week where we beat Man U away in the Premier League, we get, within a day of DYSS coming back from wherever he's been, endless criticism, whining, jibes about tickets, people being 'dropped for poor form', players we supposedly couldn't attract and other such nonsense.

I genuinely find it a mystery why someone would spend time trying to wind people up - if they have no real interest then why bother wasting their time - if they do have interest but just like irritating people, then that's pathetic.

Great post Lisa.

Although Negative Nellie can be amusing (very occasionally), I wish he’d p1ss right off.

There will be genuine Swans fans who moan about certain aspects of the club from time to time, but no genuine Swans fan would continually criticise every aspect of the club, else why bother — go an support someone else, if you dislike them so much.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Login to get fewer ads

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 09:01 - Aug 21 with 633 viewsjacksinceever

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 13:22 - Aug 20 by jackonicko

Oh yay. Another thread saying the same thing as the other 20 threads started about GM since the weekend.

Brill.

He deserves another thread. People (including myself - hands up) were quick to doubt him before he'd really had a chance to prove himself.
As has been said before, to out-think a manager with the supposed pedigree of LVG was brilliant and deserves all the plaudits he gets
im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 22:53 - Sep 12 with 506 viewsLiberty

You came back then, why the dislike of DYSS ?

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 22:56 - Sep 12 with 493 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 22:53 - Sep 12 by Liberty

You came back then, why the dislike of DYSS ?

He's resorted to literally stalking my online and has been posting personal information about me online for a while now.

I'm looking into getting the police involved as it's harassment.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 22:59 - Sep 12 with 487 viewsScoobyWho

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 22:56 - Sep 12 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

He's resorted to literally stalking my online and has been posting personal information about me online for a while now.

I'm looking into getting the police involved as it's harassment.

Read up on it first before you do.
Spurs eh ?

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 23:02 - Sep 12 with 470 viewsScoobyWho

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 20:26 - Aug 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Perch, were any of dgt's comments towards me illegal?

How can they be ?
Is DYSS a person ?
Think about it.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 23:26 - Sep 12 with 427 viewsperchrockjack

I don't give advice free.

It's all in telecommunications legislation.

Most if what t2c posts comes within it's remit.

Just needs someone yo go to police and we ll have mayhem.

It ll happen someday.

Plenty get done for twitter stuff and this site no different

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 23:43 - Sep 12 with 407 views_

im a bit worried that with Monk in charge we won't be able to attract anyone on 23:26 - Sep 12 by perchrockjack

I don't give advice free.

It's all in telecommunications legislation.

Most if what t2c posts comes within it's remit.

Just needs someone yo go to police and we ll have mayhem.

It ll happen someday.

Plenty get done for twitter stuff and this site no different

Ooh another mention....

Dicks son of Cock Green

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024