Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jonathan de Guzman completes Napoli move 13:48 - Aug 20 with 7943 viewsDrizzy

Not that disappointed considering we've replaced him with a better player in Gylfi but he would have been a useful addition to the squad.

His fan club had become nauseating at times mind. Constantly portraying him as some kind of under-appreciated midfield virtuoso when in reality it was just a handful of numpties who called him sh*t after a bad game.

Very productive and talented player though who was a model professional. Wish him all the best in the future.

F*ck Napoli.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2014 13:50]

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Jonathan de Guzman completes Napoli move on 18:06 - Aug 20 with 1618 viewsOldjack

Ki Shelvey and the iceman are better than him ,thanks for a few memories. bye

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Jonathan de Guzman completes Napoli move on 18:15 - Aug 20 with 1587 viewsSpratty

Sorry to see JDG go - stylish player, he Pabs and Bony working together were a joy to behold - always remember that free kick at Valencia.

Hopefully the new signings will more than make up.
Jonathan de Guzman completes Napoli move on 18:45 - Aug 20 with 1560 viewsjackonicko

Jonathan de Guzman completes Napoli move on 14:33 - Aug 20 by perchrockjack

Well I recall him to be often subbed or being subbed but anyway we disagree .NEXT...

Was it you who failed to find PLAN de Dieu btw?

What makes you think God ever had a plan to find? I always thought He makes things up as he goes along.

Anyway, ta JdG. Best of luck. We'll never see you again.
Jonathan de Guzman completes Napoli move on 18:56 - Aug 20 with 1539 viewskarnataka

Jonathan de Guzman completes Napoli move on 18:45 - Aug 20 by jackonicko

What makes you think God ever had a plan to find? I always thought He makes things up as he goes along.

Anyway, ta JdG. Best of luck. We'll never see you again.

Didn't think we'd ever see Gylfi, Emnes or Ki in a Swans shirt ever again either.

Wish him well though and thoroughly enjoyed watching him while he was with us.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2014 19:04]
Jonathan de Guzman completes Napoli move on 19:07 - Aug 20 with 1517 viewsjackonicko

Jonathan de Guzman completes Napoli move on 18:56 - Aug 20 by karnataka

Didn't think we'd ever see Gylfi, Emnes or Ki in a Swans shirt ever again either.

Wish him well though and thoroughly enjoyed watching him while he was with us.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2014 19:04]

Agree on Gylfi. A stonking re-signing that one.

I just mean we've probably seen the best of JdG. By the time he looks to move again, I think (hope!) we will have moved on...
Jonathan de Guzman completes Napoli move on 21:08 - Aug 20 with 1436 viewsSwansNZ

Jonathan de Guzman completes Napoli move on 17:21 - Aug 20 by swanduck

Wish him luck, seems a decent guy and did a good job here, but for whatever reason a permanent deal didn't materialise.

Also I think Benitez is a Swansea fan.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2014 17:21]

Future Swansea manager — when Monk gets the England job

(Benitez, not JDG)

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Jonathan de Guzman completes Napoli move on 21:28 - Aug 20 with 1415 viewsUplandsJack

Jonathan de Guzman completes Napoli move on 17:21 - Aug 20 by swanduck

Wish him luck, seems a decent guy and did a good job here, but for whatever reason a permanent deal didn't materialise.

Also I think Benitez is a Swansea fan.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2014 17:21]

I think you are bang on about Benitez... Remember we beat his Chelsea side at SB and totally nullified then at ours in 2nd leg... We also played his Napoli side off the park in 1st leg of Europa last season. Christ we could and should have got double figures that night... We also gave them a good close game at theirs in the return...
So yes I think Benitez does like our style of play and therefore obviously is keen to take some of our talented players to bolster his pretty average team from what I've seen of them this last year...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024