Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chelsea away - tickets and flags 15:18 - Aug 20 with 2836 viewskopperburgjack

Got my ticket but could only get the upper tier, so in assuming that we had only asked for/been given the upper, does anyone know how much It holds?
Pretty disappointing that we only have the upper, thought there would have been a big demand for tickets especially after United!

Also what are they like with flags? Can you hang them from the upper? Have they got to be a certain size? I know united hung a few when they have been there but not sure if anything has changed since.
Didn't bother taking them to United because they are strict with them plus would have been nowhere to put them.

[IMG] http://i60.tinypic.com/169fdyc.jpg[/IMG]

Cheers

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

Chelsea away - tickets and flags on 16:27 - Aug 20 with 2723 viewsWFJack

Don't know what Chelsea's policy are with flags with regards to size and fire-proofing but if you think it might be a little big as daft as it might sound, sneak it in.
Chelsea away - tickets and flags on 19:45 - Aug 20 with 2609 viewskopperburgjack

Il put them in a bag and try to! If too big to hang from the tier il just put them over empty seats

Chelsea away - tickets and flags on 19:54 - Aug 20 with 2599 viewsC_jack

Well I know for a fact I'm in the Lower Shed.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Chelsea away - tickets and flags on 20:09 - Aug 20 with 2569 viewskopperburgjack

Chelsea away - tickets and flags on 19:54 - Aug 20 by C_jack

They must have sold the upper now then, good stuff!

Chelsea away - tickets and flags on 20:13 - Aug 20 with 2558 viewskopperburgjack

Chelsea away - tickets and flags on 19:54 - Aug 20 by C_jack

Actually, When did you get your ticket? I just went on the website to see if it lets you get lower and it doesn't. Only gives you ticket for upper

Chelsea away - tickets and flags on 20:27 - Aug 20 with 2542 viewsC_jack

Chelsea away - tickets and flags on 20:13 - Aug 20 by kopperburgjack

Actually, When did you get your ticket? I just went on the website to see if it lets you get lower and it doesn't. Only gives you ticket for upper

As soon as it went on General Sale.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Chelsea away - tickets and flags on 20:47 - Aug 20 with 2517 viewsTrundle10

Chelsea away - tickets and flags on 20:27 - Aug 20 by C_jack

As soon as it went on General Sale.

lower tier too
Chelsea away - tickets and flags on 23:02 - Aug 20 with 2421 viewskopperburgjack

Chelsea away - tickets and flags on 20:47 - Aug 20 by Trundle10

lower tier too

That's strange then, well hopefully it's because we have sold out lower tier!

Login to get fewer ads

Chelsea away - tickets and flags on 23:27 - Aug 20 with 2396 viewsTNT

Chelsea away - tickets and flags on 19:45 - Aug 20 by kopperburgjack

Il put them in a bag and try to! If too big to hang from the tier il just put them over empty seats

I was given choice of upper / lower. Chose lower - less hassle and better atmosphere in the past (I usually prefer upper tiers, but not at Chelsea). About 300 had been sold from front to back at time of purchase, soon after going on sale.

9' x 6' flag not allowed few seasons ago as deemed to be too big. Had to leave in a room and collect afterwards - all hassle.

Once inside there are Chelsea flags, at least as big, in the corner of the ground diagonally opposite away end.

ATB

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Chelsea away - tickets and flags on 23:43 - Aug 20 with 2370 viewskopperburgjack

Chelsea away - tickets and flags on 23:27 - Aug 20 by TNT

I was given choice of upper / lower. Chose lower - less hassle and better atmosphere in the past (I usually prefer upper tiers, but not at Chelsea). About 300 had been sold from front to back at time of purchase, soon after going on sale.

9' x 6' flag not allowed few seasons ago as deemed to be too big. Had to leave in a room and collect afterwards - all hassle.

Once inside there are Chelsea flags, at least as big, in the corner of the ground diagonally opposite away end.

ATB

Ok cheers for that mate. I've asked a few of my friends who also bought in the past week said they could only get upper too! As I said hopefully we have sold all lower!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024