Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Muslim labour MP on C4 news 19:22 - Aug 20 with 8250 viewskeeponrockin

>2000 'British' muslims have gone to fight overseas and this is increasing.

WTF
Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 19:25 - Aug 20 with 3680 viewsBovi

In that case let's blow the tw@ts up

What's wrong with saying Mong's ?

Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 19:41 - Aug 20 with 3645 viewsDyfnant

Identify them and if they return, send them to Iraq for trial

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 20:12 - Aug 20 with 3609 viewsperchrockjack

I'm keeping out of this ta

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 20:23 - Aug 20 with 3573 viewsdickythorpe

I worry about "revenge" attacks for this act of evil.
Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 20:48 - Aug 20 with 3527 viewskeeponrockin

Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 20:12 - Aug 20 by perchrockjack

I'm keeping out of this ta

why?
Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 20:48 - Aug 20 with 3524 viewsLord_Bony

Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 20:23 - Aug 20 by dickythorpe

I worry about "revenge" attacks for this act of evil.

A lot of these are mercenaries paid a wage to fight by Sunni Muslim States such as Quatar and Saudi Arabia.

Basically they are going out there to fight Muslims..?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 20:50 - Aug 20 with 3519 viewsMrSwerve

Is C4 news a programme about explosives?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 20:54 - Aug 20 with 3507 viewsperchrockjack

Keeping out as don't want to cause offence

Login to get fewer ads

Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 21:02 - Aug 20 with 3475 viewskeeponrockin

Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 20:54 - Aug 20 by perchrockjack

Free speech forum, speak you mind man
Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 21:08 - Aug 20 with 3458 viewsJackoBoostardo

Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 20:54 - Aug 20 by perchrockjack

There are some here that may deny you the right to speak up. FFS - this is a national topic that we should all be concerned about.

So speak up man! Have your say. It's more offensive to the people who died in previous wars to preserve your rights of free speech if you do not say a thing!

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 21:13 - Aug 20 with 3456 viewsperchrockjack

Nope...

It's not only women bleed

Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 21:13 - Aug 20 with 3456 viewsexiledclaseboy

Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 21:08 - Aug 20 by JackoBoostardo

There are some here that may deny you the right to speak up. FFS - this is a national topic that we should all be concerned about.

So speak up man! Have your say. It's more offensive to the people who died in previous wars to preserve your rights of free speech if you do not say a thing!

No one would deny him the right to speak up on here. No one. He knows that, he's been here long enough. Some may argue against his points, but that's an entirely different thing altogether. You can say what you like about me, I really don't care, but I have never, ever, tried to deny anyone the right to express an opinion on here. Rockin, for example, knows that better than anyone. We've bantered and mostly vehemently disagreed about many things on here for the best part of a decade but never once have I tried to stifle or stop him posting his opinion. Perch too, if he's being honest, would also say that. But he hates me so probably won't!

Poll: Tory leader

Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 21:16 - Aug 20 with 3442 viewskeeponrockin

Yeah I'll say it for cb, he's a brilliant moderator. He knows the line and whatever anyone says there is a line.
Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 21:16 - Aug 20 with 3441 viewsjackonicko

Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 20:48 - Aug 20 by Lord_Bony

A lot of these are mercenaries paid a wage to fight by Sunni Muslim States such as Quatar and Saudi Arabia.

Basically they are going out there to fight Muslims..?

Do you think they flew there on Quantas? ;)
Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 21:19 - Aug 20 with 3430 viewsperchrockjack

Wrong there Andrew on both counts.

Hate you? Nope ,no way Certainly hated some of what you ve posted.

You haven't stopped anyone that so true but there are posters whom should have been banned years ago.
We re fine without them.

By and large there s good people on here but good men need do nothing etc.

Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 21:19 - Aug 20 with 3422 viewsJackoBoostardo

Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 21:13 - Aug 20 by exiledclaseboy

No one would deny him the right to speak up on here. No one. He knows that, he's been here long enough. Some may argue against his points, but that's an entirely different thing altogether. You can say what you like about me, I really don't care, but I have never, ever, tried to deny anyone the right to express an opinion on here. Rockin, for example, knows that better than anyone. We've bantered and mostly vehemently disagreed about many things on here for the best part of a decade but never once have I tried to stifle or stop him posting his opinion. Perch too, if he's being honest, would also say that. But he hates me so probably won't!

Who says it was you I was talking about? Anyone in general (who knows who's lurking for instance?). With respect Clasie - you may have misunderstood a post of mine some time ago (which was misunderstood). But I hold no ill will against you to the extent you may think, and to the point where I would indirectly degrade you here.

This is afterall the internet!

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 21:22 - Aug 20 with 3424 viewskeeponrockin

Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 21:19 - Aug 20 by perchrockjack

Wrong there Andrew on both counts.

Hate you? Nope ,no way Certainly hated some of what you ve posted.

You haven't stopped anyone that so true but there are posters whom should have been banned years ago.
We re fine without them.

By and large there s good people on here but good men need do nothing etc.

What do you hate about what he posts? Too me it's idealistic fluffy bunny leftism, but it's well written and has some merit. ECB is a top poster.
Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 21:24 - Aug 20 with 3418 viewsperchrockjack

Not this but we go back a long way and I've not suggested he is anything but articulate and fair.

It's just I disagree with most of what he says and I've not always appreciated his humour.

So there.

He's about 5. Stone bigger than me too

Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 21:25 - Aug 20 with 3417 viewsexiledclaseboy

Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 21:19 - Aug 20 by JackoBoostardo

Who says it was you I was talking about? Anyone in general (who knows who's lurking for instance?). With respect Clasie - you may have misunderstood a post of mine some time ago (which was misunderstood). But I hold no ill will against you to the extent you may think, and to the point where I would indirectly degrade you here.

This is afterall the internet!

It just seemed well-timed that you posted about "some on here" wanting to stifle debate at much the same time you were more or less accusing me of doing the same thing on the other thread by playing the near-mythical "race card". Fair enough if I got you wrong, but (with the greatest of respect and no offence intended) I'm not bothered whether you hold any ill will to me at all, and I'm sure you wouldn't be bothered whether I do to you (I don't).

Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 21:28 - Aug 20 with 3409 viewsperchrockjack

This asylum programme Andrew will make you sick ,in the right way

Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 21:29 - Aug 20 with 3407 viewsexiledclaseboy

Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 21:28 - Aug 20 by perchrockjack

This asylum programme Andrew will make you sick ,in the right way

It's on ITV isn't it? I have standards, you know.

Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 21:29 - Aug 20 with 3399 viewsJackoBoostardo

Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 21:25 - Aug 20 by exiledclaseboy

It just seemed well-timed that you posted about "some on here" wanting to stifle debate at much the same time you were more or less accusing me of doing the same thing on the other thread by playing the near-mythical "race card". Fair enough if I got you wrong, but (with the greatest of respect and no offence intended) I'm not bothered whether you hold any ill will to me at all, and I'm sure you wouldn't be bothered whether I do to you (I don't).

As I was stating on the other thread - if the figure of 2000 is accurate, and bearing in mind not all extremist muslims would have left to fight, then it is reasonable to assume muslim communities are harbouring these c*nts?!

Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 21:31 - Aug 20 with 3400 viewsperchrockjack

Watch if from behind the couch or sofa as we say in west Wirral

Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 21:32 - Aug 20 with 3398 viewsexiledclaseboy

Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 21:31 - Aug 20 by perchrockjack

Watch if from behind the couch or sofa as we say in west Wirral

It's still a settee where I come from.

Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 21:50 - Aug 20 with 3350 viewsLord_Bony

Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 21:16 - Aug 20 by jackonicko

Do you think they flew there on Quantas? ;)

I m sorry

Come again.?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024