Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Muslim labour MP on C4 news 19:22 - Aug 20 with 8184 viewskeeponrockin

>2000 'British' muslims have gone to fight overseas and this is increasing.

WTF
Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 21:50 - Aug 20 with 1489 viewsLiam

Am I the only one who doesn't give a shit?

I want to see off-topic posts about 7 legged lizards and people who wake up speaking different languages not all this racist tripe.

It's not like any of you leave your houses long enough to get affected by any of this lol
Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 21:53 - Aug 20 with 1492 viewskeeponrockin

Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 21:50 - Aug 20 by Liam

I want to see off-topic posts about 7 legged lizards and people who wake up speaking different languages not all this racist tripe.

It's not like any of you leave your houses long enough to get affected by any of this lol

Ignorance is bliss my friend - enjoy yourself.
Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 21:54 - Aug 20 with 1484 viewsLord_Bony

Are those Israeli Mirage jets in your lovely new pic?

[Post edited 20 Aug 2014 21:55]

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 22:00 - Aug 20 with 1465 viewskeeponrockin

Will people stop talking about all the boring stuff like war and thinks that affect our lives. I want to talk about big brother and x factor hehehehe i'm uber cool man yeah
Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 22:10 - Aug 20 with 1444 viewsWarwickHunt

Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 21:29 - Aug 20 by exiledclaseboy

It's on ITV isn't it? I have standards, you know.

They don't stop you watching Dr. Who.
Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 22:10 - Aug 20 with 1430 viewsLiam

Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 21:54 - Aug 20 by Lord_Bony

Are those Israeli Mirage jets in your lovely new pic?

[Post edited 20 Aug 2014 21:55]

Trying to be clever eh?

It's a painting by a Chinese artist couldn't be further from the truth.

http://en.cafa.com.cn/a-tribute-to-edward-hopper-xing-junqins-solo-exhibition-th
Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 09:28 - Aug 21 with 1358 viewsperchrockjack

Liam. You are

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 09:36 - Aug 21 with 1344 viewstrampie

Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 20:23 - Aug 20 by dickythorpe

I worry about "revenge" attacks for this act of evil.

A state response attack ?

A Breivik style attack ?

A vigilante attack ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Login to get fewer ads

Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 13:17 - Aug 21 with 1305 viewsJackoBoostardo

I'm sure the families of the captured journalists give a sh:t. Not everything in this world is fun mate, and not everything can be ignored. Ignoring the situation this long has already resulted in a fast expansion of IS which is the biggest that we face at present in terms of national security.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 13:56 - Aug 21 with 1299 viewsperchrockjack

In 1939 they would have been going overseas to fight the enemy

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 15:56 - Aug 21 with 1254 viewsCatullus

Any British nationals caught fighting for an enemy should face a trial for treason. As well as terrorism. And then they should serve the appropriate sentence.
The fella that beheaded the journalist though, an execution would be more appropriate in my opinion. Quietly in some far east backwater, a gun to the back of his head, then put 6 ft under.
And the same for any others who have done similar. ECB may disagree, but these nutters can't be negotiated with and are unlikely to change.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 19:11 - Aug 21 with 1219 viewscyril

Well that's 2,000 we have actually got shot ov, but saying that the vile c?!nts will probably be allowed back in, because our order controls area an absolute disgrace

The devil is in the detail

Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 12:17 - Aug 22 with 1154 viewscontroversial_jack

Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 15:56 - Aug 21 by Catullus

Any British nationals caught fighting for an enemy should face a trial for treason. As well as terrorism. And then they should serve the appropriate sentence.
The fella that beheaded the journalist though, an execution would be more appropriate in my opinion. Quietly in some far east backwater, a gun to the back of his head, then put 6 ft under.
And the same for any others who have done similar. ECB may disagree, but these nutters can't be negotiated with and are unlikely to change.

They aren't the enemy though. We aren't at war with the isis or any other group in the middle east. They have gone to fight for an independent cause. British nationals have been doing this since the Spanish civil war and probably before that
Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 13:53 - Aug 22 with 1126 viewsJackoBoostardo

Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 12:17 - Aug 22 by controversial_jack

They aren't the enemy though. We aren't at war with the isis or any other group in the middle east. They have gone to fight for an independent cause. British nationals have been doing this since the Spanish civil war and probably before that

Being part of what is internationally recognised as a terrorist organisation IS a crime actually. So is the murder of civilians and journalists. When you take up arms against a country (or soldiers in action on behalf of the country), or commit acts for the purposes of instigating fear, panic or suffering amongst a populace, then you are considered an enemy/combatant.

To claim he is not an enemy is a strange claim indeed. The Spanish Civil War did not involve either party terrorising the UK.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 14:41 - Aug 22 with 1124 viewsFlashberryjack

Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 12:17 - Aug 22 by controversial_jack

Of course we're at war with IS, just as we are with any bomb planting, throat slitting, beheading, murdering b*stard terrorist groups that pose a genuine threat to this country and our allies.

All returning suspected terrorists should be refused entry into this country, and if proved that their immediate families that live here, were aware of their intentions to join terrorist groups and fight in other countries, and did not report it to the appropriate authorities, should also lose their British citizen status, and be deported back to their country of origin ... forthwith.

We've been to soft with these cancers living in our society for far to long.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 14:50 - Aug 22 with 1102 viewscontroversial_jack

Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 13:53 - Aug 22 by JackoBoostardo

Being part of what is internationally recognised as a terrorist organisation IS a crime actually. So is the murder of civilians and journalists. When you take up arms against a country (or soldiers in action on behalf of the country), or commit acts for the purposes of instigating fear, panic or suffering amongst a populace, then you are considered an enemy/combatant.

To claim he is not an enemy is a strange claim indeed. The Spanish Civil War did not involve either party terrorising the UK.

I didn't realise ISIS has terrorised or attacked the Uk?
Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 14:51 - Aug 22 with 1101 viewscontroversial_jack

Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 14:41 - Aug 22 by Flashberryjack

Of course we're at war with IS, just as we are with any bomb planting, throat slitting, beheading, murdering b*stard terrorist groups that pose a genuine threat to this country and our allies.

All returning suspected terrorists should be refused entry into this country, and if proved that their immediate families that live here, were aware of their intentions to join terrorist groups and fight in other countries, and did not report it to the appropriate authorities, should also lose their British citizen status, and be deported back to their country of origin ... forthwith.

We've been to soft with these cancers living in our society for far to long.

Are we at war with every country that has internal conflicts?
Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 15:18 - Aug 22 with 1092 viewsDavillin

Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 20:48 - Aug 20 by Lord_Bony

A lot of these are mercenaries paid a wage to fight by Sunni Muslim States such as Quatar and Saudi Arabia.

Basically they are going out there to fight Muslims..?

"Basically," they are fighting to establish "The Caliphate" and impose their most radical religion and Shariah government on everyone. "Everyone."

Do you suppose that that means "everyone except the British"?

I suppose you'll prefer to wait until they draw British blood. It's coming.

On British soil? That's coming, too.

By then, it might be too late. Remember your History -- WW2 in particular.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2014 15:25]

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 15:21 - Aug 22 with 1090 viewsDavillin

Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 21:29 - Aug 20 by exiledclaseboy

It's on ITV isn't it? I have standards, you know.

One of the great truths about "standards" is that everyone has "standards." It's just that some are lower than others.

Yours, I know from long experience, are high, for which I have the greatest respect.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2014 15:26]

Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 15:24 - Aug 22 with 1077 viewsJackoBoostardo

Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 14:50 - Aug 22 by controversial_jack

I didn't realise ISIS has terrorised or attacked the Uk?

Consider yourself taught then.

Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 15:24 - Aug 22 with 1086 viewsDavillin

Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 14:51 - Aug 22 by controversial_jack

Are we at war with every country that has internal conflicts?

Do you really believe that the ISIS war is an "internal conflict"?

It is truly the most worldwide conflict ever to appear on this planet.

Full Stop.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2014 15:28]

Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 15:41 - Aug 22 with 1073 viewscontroversial_jack

Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 15:24 - Aug 22 by Davillin

Do you really believe that the ISIS war is an "internal conflict"?

It is truly the most worldwide conflict ever to appear on this planet.

Full Stop.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2014 15:28]

I wonder if it would have been given so much prominence by the west if it wasn't seen as the hub of the Kurdish oil industry in Iraq
Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 15:52 - Aug 22 with 1068 viewsDavillin

Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 15:21 - Aug 22 by Davillin

One of the great truths about "standards" is that everyone has "standards." It's just that some are lower than others.

Yours, I know from long experience, are high, for which I have the greatest respect.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2014 15:26]

Some wag once said that “Teddy Kennedy was held to a lower double standard.” Unk.

Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 16:02 - Aug 22 with 1067 viewsDavillin

Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 15:41 - Aug 22 by controversial_jack

I wonder if it would have been given so much prominence by the west if it wasn't seen as the hub of the Kurdish oil industry in Iraq

Most respectfully, this will be my last post on this subject.

Oil is not the issue, and has never been mentioned by ISIS. Oil is the issue always resorted to by people who want to criticize the West for becoming involved in war in the Middle East, irrespective of what the participants believe is the real reason.

Some have to dispute what the participants say and assign "oil" as the truth. And that's O.K. It's just that no-one else has to believe it, especially in the face of what ISIS itself say, and how it acts.

Finally, have you heard of ISIS tellig the people whom they capture that they must either give up their oil, or leave, or be killed? Or is it "give up your religion and convert to Islam," or leave, or be killed?

Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 16:45 - Aug 22 with 1047 viewskeeponrockin

The Iraq War was about resources and hegemony in the region, this is a complete difference.

To say we're bothered because it's about oil is frankly ludicrous - this is a very dangerous situation.

When you have more muslims joining ISIS than the British Army then something is very seriously wrong. How people can see whole communities being massacred and people driven from their land in the most brutal way and shrug their shoulders is beyond me.

To think in Saddam era women could walk around in mini skirts, people could go out on the town, old sects were allowed to live in relative calm. I hate reading about Iraq it makes me angry on so many levels.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024