Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Home sell out for Burnley Clash 22:52 - Aug 20 with 3479 viewsjackharris

Except for several single seats and any returns.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2014 18:36]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Burnley Game Sold Out (Only a few singles left!) on 23:14 - Aug 20 with 2376 viewsSwansNZ

Dwight will be along to say that if there is a single seat left, it's not a sell out. Why would we need to expend, eh

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Burnley Game Sold Out (Only a few singles left!) on 23:16 - Aug 20 with 2369 viewsjackharris

There are 4 single seats left!

Therefore, there will be a home crowd of approximately 19,578 (112 seats will be covered in matting in the lower North) plus x amount of Burnley supporters.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

Burnley Game Sold Out (Only a few singles left!) on 23:17 - Aug 20 with 2356 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

How is it sold out when there are seats still for sale?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Burnley Game Sold Out (Only a few singles left!) on 23:20 - Aug 20 with 2336 viewsjackharris

Burnley Game Sold Out (Only a few singles left!) on 23:14 - Aug 20 by SwansNZ

Dwight will be along to say that if there is a single seat left, it's not a sell out. Why would we need to expend, eh

There will 900 extra Swansea fans at the game, who would not be able to fit in for a game with a full away contingent.

We definitely need the first stage of construction to be started this season, in my opinion!

Burnley Game Sold Out (Only a few singles left!) on 23:22 - Aug 20 with 2319 viewsNeathJack

Burnley Game Sold Out (Only a few singles left!) on 23:20 - Aug 20 by jackharris

There will 900 extra Swansea fans at the game, who would not be able to fit in for a game with a full away contingent.

We definitely need the first stage of construction to be started this season, in my opinion!

Absolutely.

And there is Dwight as well, right on cue
Burnley Game Sold Out (Only a few singles left!) on 23:24 - Aug 20 with 2308 viewsjackharris

3 seats now! Com'n let's be havin' you!

Burnley Game Sold Out (Only a few singles left!) on 23:27 - Aug 20 with 2281 viewsSwansNZ

Burnley Game Sold Out (Only a few singles left!) on 23:24 - Aug 20 by jackharris

so not a sell out then

Burnley Game Sold Out (Only a few singles left!) on 23:32 - Aug 20 with 2246 viewsSwansNZ

Burnley Game Sold Out (Only a few singles left!) on 23:24 - Aug 20 by jackharris

Looks like 4 seats left - good for a family, and you'd even be in the same end of the ground

Login to get fewer ads

Burnley Game Sold Out (Only a few singles left!) on 23:43 - Aug 20 with 2186 viewsjackharris

Burnley Game Sold Out (Only a few singles left!) on 23:32 - Aug 20 by SwansNZ

Looks like 4 seats left - good for a family, and you'd even be in the same end of the ground

Gone up to 5 now!

Burnley Game Practically Sold Out (Only 4 singles left!) on 09:09 - Aug 21 with 1954 viewsJBT95

Only showing one ticket left now!

Is 19578 a correct figure? 600 Burnley + 112 = 20290. More like 19900 surely?
Burnley Game Sold Out (Only a few singles left!) on 09:23 - Aug 21 with 1915 viewsJackSomething

Burnley Game Sold Out (Only a few singles left!) on 23:22 - Aug 20 by NeathJack

Absolutely.

And there is Dwight as well, right on cue

He's looked a little rusty since returning from holiday. It's this kind of form that really shows the benefit of a full preseason on the forum, so he's fully switched on and ready with some good quality fishing/wind-ups.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Burnley Game Practically Sold Out (Only 4 singles left!) on 09:34 - Aug 21 with 1867 viewsWxmJax

Actually had an email from the club advertising these tickets Tuesday morning for the first time ever. Glad that somebody's got around to doing this, it's not rocket science, also helps the club's profile.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Burnley Game Practically Sold Out (Only 4 singles left!) on 10:51 - Aug 21 with 1772 viewsjackharris

Burnley Game Practically Sold Out (Only 4 singles left!) on 09:09 - Aug 21 by JBT95

Yes it is a correct figure! Unfortunately if Burnley bring 600 there will be around 400 to 500 seats empty in their section. That due to segregation and we would not be able to sell those seats.

Anyway I think Burnley will bring more than 600.

Burnley Game Practically Sold Out (Only 4 singles left!) on 11:12 - Aug 21 with 1728 viewsjackharris

Burnley Game Practically Sold Out (Only 4 singles left!) on 09:09 - Aug 21 by JBT95

Liberty Stadium Capacity - 20,750
Normal home fans capacity - 18,650
Normal away fans capacity - 2,100

Saturday
Away fans 1,050 seats (maximum)
Segregation Matting 112
Swansea City fans 19,588 (sorry I was 10 out on last nights calculation!)

Burnley Game Practically Sold Out (Only 4 singles left!) on 11:18 - Aug 21 with 1708 viewsJackfath

4 left now!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Burnley Game Practically Sold Out (Only 4 singles left!) on 11:52 - Aug 21 with 1631 viewsJBT95

Burnley Game Practically Sold Out (Only 4 singles left!) on 11:12 - Aug 21 by jackharris

Liberty Stadium Capacity - 20,750
Normal home fans capacity - 18,650
Normal away fans capacity - 2,100

Saturday
Away fans 1,050 seats (maximum)
Segregation Matting 112
Swansea City fans 19,588 (sorry I was 10 out on last nights calculation!)

It looked like on the seating plan though only two of the lower tier blocks are being used for away fans though?

The ground holds at least 20769 as that was the record attendance last season. Probably more like 20800 than 20750.
Burnley Game Practically Sold Out (Only 4 singles left!) on 13:30 - Aug 21 with 1516 viewsjackharris

Burnley Game Practically Sold Out (Only 4 singles left!) on 11:52 - Aug 21 by JBT95

It looked like on the seating plan though only two of the lower tier blocks are being used for away fans though?

The ground holds at least 20769 as that was the record attendance last season. Probably more like 20800 than 20750.

Segregation doesn't allow Burnley to only be in the Lower tier. They have been allocated 1,050 seat in half of the normal away end. This includes upper tier and lower tier tickets.

If they were to bring 600 they will be situated in the upper tier and the lower tier tickets in front of them will be empty.

I rounded the Capacity to 20,750 if you want we can call it 20,800.

Burnley Game Practically Sold Out (Only 4 singles left!) on 16:09 - Aug 21 with 1398 viewsjackharris

Burnley have only 60 tickets left from their allocation of just over 1,000 tickets. Their tickets go off sale at 3pm on Friday.

Therefore, it looks like it will be a complete sell out except for the 112 seats under the segregation matting in the lower North.

Burnley Game Practically Sold Out (Only 4 singles left!) on 16:18 - Aug 21 with 1368 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Is the match sold out if there are seats in the Burnley end unoccupied that weren't purchased?

Burnley Game Practically Sold Out (Only 4 singles left!) on 16:25 - Aug 21 with 1347 viewskarnataka

Burnley Game Practically Sold Out (Only 4 singles left!) on 16:18 - Aug 21 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Is the match sold out if there are seats in the Burnley end unoccupied that weren't purchased?

it's nothing to do with seats, if all the available tickets have been bought by people, it's a sell out. That is the definition of a sell out. Geddit? No, didn't think so.
Burnley Game Practically Sold Out (Only 4 singles left!) on 16:34 - Aug 21 with 1318 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Burnley Game Practically Sold Out (Only 4 singles left!) on 16:25 - Aug 21 by karnataka

it's nothing to do with seats, if all the available tickets have been bought by people, it's a sell out. That is the definition of a sell out. Geddit? No, didn't think so.

But they haven't yet.

I understand it is likely to be a home sell out but not a total sell out.

By sell out I mean every ticket in the ground is sold, not sell out like what Leon Britton did when he chased the money to Sheffield United.

Burnley Game Practically Sold Out (Only 4 singles left!) on 16:35 - Aug 21 with 1316 viewsRancid

Burnley Game Practically Sold Out (Only 4 singles left!) on 16:34 - Aug 21 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

But they haven't yet.

By sell out I mean every ticket in the ground is sold, not sell out like what Leon Britton did when he chased the money to Sheffield United.

Burnley Game Practically Sold Out (Only 4 singles left!) on 16:42 - Aug 21 with 1296 viewsJackhero

Burnley Game Practically Sold Out (Only 4 singles left!) on 16:34 - Aug 21 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

But they haven't yet.

Surely that's treason you even mentioning that incident, let alone calling Leon a sell out.

Clown!

Tubbs: Will heaven be like Swansea? Edward: Yes, Tubbs. Only... bigger.

Burnley Game Practically Sold Out (Only 4 singles left!) on 16:42 - Aug 21 with 1296 viewsjackharris

Currently the game is a 'home' sell out (except for 2 tickets)! It will not be a complete sell out unless Burnley sell the last 60 tickets by 3pm tomorrow. However, it is very likely that it will be a complete sell out of approximately 20,657(20,769 minus the 112 covered seats) by Saturday.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2014 16:51]

Burnley Game Practically Sold Out (Only 4 singles left!) on 16:44 - Aug 21 with 1292 viewsRancid

Someone mention Sousa ffs!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024