Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear 22:58 - Aug 20 with 12955 viewsNeathJack

I know there's another thread on this so the mods may want to merge it but I thought this deserved a new thread.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-2730307/Malky-Mackay-Iain-Moody-investi
Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 13:39 - Aug 21 with 1767 viewsBaker

Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 13:30 - Aug 21 by airedale

I'm with Tan me, good bloke.

That Malky needs to get a job far away imo. I was going to suggest the Far East, but upon reflection that might not be a good idea.

Oh I know, why doesn't he try the Middle East? They say that Qatar is a good place.

Or a complete change of career.

Talksport maybe?

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 13:42 - Aug 21 with 1747 viewsacejack3065

Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 13:39 - Aug 21 by Baker

Or a complete change of career.

Talksport maybe?

I think Qatar is a good shout as someone already mentioned.

Comparative views on other races and gays.
Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 13:52 - Aug 21 with 1710 viewsairedale

Just watched Keith Millen on SSN, and he came across as a top bloke to me.
Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 13:58 - Aug 21 with 1691 viewsmonmouth

Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 13:52 - Aug 21 by airedale

Just watched Keith Millen on SSN, and he came across as a top bloke to me.

Shoite manager though. Have they appointed him? Hope so.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 14:24 - Aug 21 with 1612 viewsairedale

Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 13:58 - Aug 21 by monmouth

Shoite manager though. Have they appointed him? Hope so.

Sky are mumbling about some guy from Chelsea, a manager of one of the development teams.
Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 15:06 - Aug 21 with 1543 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Homophobic ,racist ,sexist texts.

Every man is probably saying ...so what ?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 15:32 - Aug 21 with 1502 viewspencoedjack

Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 15:06 - Aug 21 by oh_tommy_tommy

Glad someone has said it .....

I am sure if most normal men (not liberal do gooders) texts or mails were read, there would be a lot of Malky's about.
Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 15:47 - Aug 21 with 1480 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 15:32 - Aug 21 by pencoedjack

I am sure if most normal men (not liberal do gooders) texts or mails were read, there would be a lot of Malky's about.

Private texts , private emails also .

Login to get fewer ads

Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 16:02 - Aug 21 with 1453 viewsZut_Alors

Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 15:32 - Aug 21 by pencoedjack

Yeah, there's definitely lots of racist, homophobic tw*ts out there. Your point?
Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 16:28 - Aug 21 with 1414 viewsTom1912

Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 15:47 - Aug 21 by oh_tommy_tommy

Wasn't just private texts and emails according to the Cardiff youth player on Twitter this morning. He basically said Mackay openly made racist comments to him, and gave examples.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2014 16:28]
Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 16:43 - Aug 21 with 1346 viewsSwanzay

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=146120
Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 16:44 - Aug 21 with 1345 viewsorion3016

The texts etc will be the shock story. The financial misdemeanours will be the bit that the internal football people will know about. It'll just be interesting to see how far tan goes disclosing everything

Be over there now after

Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 16:53 - Aug 21 with 1326 viewsApeShit

Are you a normal man?
Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 17:21 - Aug 21 with 1280 viewsmonmouth

Sorry if this is a dull question but see this player he called a "wee Egyptian",

1) Is he small?
2 Is he Egyptian?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 17:31 - Aug 21 with 1240 viewsHighjack

Everyone's talking about these guys never working again for sending obscene texts when rapists and killers walk back into football.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 17:32 - Aug 21 with 1237 viewsDarran

Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 17:31 - Aug 21 by Highjack

Everyone's talking about these guys never working again for sending obscene texts when rapists and killers walk back into football.

Good point actually.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 17:42 - Aug 21 with 1216 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

How small is wee

Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 17:44 - Aug 21 with 1207 viewsairedale

Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 17:42 - Aug 21 by oh_tommy_tommy

How small is wee

Depends on how much you've had to drink I spose.
Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 17:50 - Aug 21 with 1190 viewssomersetsimon

Even if you held these beliefs or thought they were funny, you should have enough sense not to send them to anyone connected to your work, especially if you are in a business with a lot of press scrutiny.
Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 17:51 - Aug 21 with 1188 viewsbluenile

Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 15:06 - Aug 21 by oh_tommy_tommy

Errr no we're not...............are you?

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 17:54 - Aug 21 with 1168 viewssomersetsimon

Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 12:02 - Aug 21 by Highjack

But the club did deceive and benefit. Whether the owners knew about it or not, those transfers were sanctioned by the F.A under the Cardiff name with dodgy payments in the background. This dodgy payment probably resulted in players joining you instead of a decent club. This might have been going on before you got promoted too so you certainly gained a sporting advantage out of it.

This could be the problem for Cardiff. If dodgy deals were done then the club will have to carry some responsibility. If it was possible to claim ignorance, then I'm sure Barcelona would have sacrificed some poor club official by now!
Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 18:04 - Aug 21 with 1132 viewsTom1912

It's more the dodgy transfer dealings that I think could mean they're finished.
Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 18:08 - Aug 21 with 1122 viewsskippyjack

It's alright mun.. I don't do any of them.. they're skilled though, obviously.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 18:13 - Aug 21 with 1110 viewsreddythered

Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 15:47 - Aug 21 by oh_tommy_tommy

Private?

Made using CCFC equipment.

Try making those kind of comments using your workplace facilities and then try whining about "privacy" when you get fired.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Manky Mackay, Iain Moody & Cardiff City: Oh dear on 18:18 - Aug 21 with 1085 viewsJackfath

There's ALWAYS something going on with CCFC. Never a dull moment.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024