Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans fans at Old Trafford 00:36 - Aug 21 with 3196 viewsthejack1912

Poll: After making over 300 Apperences is Rangel a Swansea Legend?

Swans fans at Old Trafford on 00:43 - Aug 21 with 3170 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The acoustics in the stadium are poor. I struggled to hear the Swansea fans when watching on T.V.

Even when I attended the F.A Cup game last year I struggled to hear the Swansea fans from where I was sitting.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Swans fans at Old Trafford on 01:07 - Aug 21 with 3145 viewsSwansNZ

Swans fans at Old Trafford on 00:43 - Aug 21 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

The acoustics in the stadium are poor. I struggled to hear the Swansea fans when watching on T.V.

Even when I attended the F.A Cup game last year I struggled to hear the Swansea fans from where I was sitting.

Well, they certainly were not drown out by the home ”support”.

I could hear the Swans fans, just fine.

But I agree with you, the stadium is crap.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Swans fans at Old Trafford on 01:24 - Aug 21 with 3125 viewskopperburgjack

Typical fan of the other team to say that haha

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

Swans fans at Old Trafford on 04:52 - Aug 21 with 3037 viewsJethroJack

High time you got yourself a decent Sony TV with a state-of-the-art sound system.......that Bush model is old school.
Swans fans at Old Trafford on 07:17 - Aug 21 with 2930 viewsWatchman

What would Jackfath say about all those home empty seats before the end of the game.

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Swans fans at Old Trafford on 07:42 - Aug 21 with 2880 viewsbermudajack

Apart from a 5 min period after they scored I never heard yernited fans once...

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Swans fans at Old Trafford on 07:51 - Aug 21 with 2863 viewsairedale

Swans fans at Old Trafford on 07:42 - Aug 21 by bermudajack

Apart from a 5 min period after they scored I never heard yernited fans once...

They have prob only got about 10 to 15k supporters in there. The rest are plastic customers. Hence the 'for drill' image above.
Swans fans at Old Trafford on 08:05 - Aug 21 with 2830 viewsClinton

The swansea chants were widely reported in the press. So they must have been clearly audible in other parts of the ground.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Login to get fewer ads

Swans fans at Old Trafford on 08:09 - Aug 21 with 2821 viewsClinton

Swans fans at Old Trafford on 07:17 - Aug 21 by Watchman

What would Jackfath say about all those home empty seats before the end of the game.

Didn't they show all the empty seats on the TV?
They were streaming out from about 85 minutes onwards. Great fun waving cheerio to their lot as they left.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Swans fans at Old Trafford on 08:13 - Aug 21 with 2801 viewsmonmouth

Don't you think this game is getting tedious, unamusing and all rather sad now? It was a decent wum about 6 months ago; seek fresh cheese mun.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Swans fans at Old Trafford on 08:31 - Aug 21 with 2747 viewsAndy1300

Well I was listening on 5 live on my way back from stansted airport and could only hear our fans until United scored.

We then became the louder fans again.

When I got home, I watched the recording of the game, guess what DYSS, same thing on the TV.

Go and get your ears cleaned out mukka.

It's about time you left this message board and found a new set of supporters to wind up!

Number 1 team in Wales

Swans fans at Old Trafford on 09:41 - Aug 21 with 2628 viewshammy

Yes, not much noise in the car park ... very well sound-proofed stadium ...

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Swans fans at Old Trafford on 10:15 - Aug 21 with 2579 viewsswannylad

You my friend are nothing but a complete ar*sehole
Swans fans at Old Trafford on 10:25 - Aug 21 with 2553 viewsScoobyWho

Swans fans at Old Trafford on 08:09 - Aug 21 by Clinton

Didn't they show all the empty seats on the TV?
They were streaming out from about 85 minutes onwards. Great fun waving cheerio to their lot as they left.

In years to come these will be the returned allocation of tickets that Swansea sent back because we only had a handful of fans there.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Swans fans at Old Trafford on 12:10 - Aug 21 with 2449 viewsSweyns_Eye

I would imagine its very difficult to hear much at all when your heads up your own arse.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

Swans fans at Old Trafford on 13:32 - Aug 21 with 2357 viewsoldcob

Swans fans at Old Trafford on 10:15 - Aug 21 by swannylad

You my friend are nothing but a complete ar*sehole

Its only the fact he's got teeth that stops him becoming the perfect ars*hole.
Swans fans at Old Trafford on 14:35 - Aug 21 with 2283 viewsPrivate_Partz

I thought they did very well considering the were outnumbered 6/7 to 1. I could here them quite clearly at times in a crowded Hungry Horse. The commentators even mentioned us a couple of times concerning 'sacked in the morning' and 'Hymns and Arias'.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Swans fans at Old Trafford on 18:52 - Aug 21 with 2107 viewsthejack1912

Thought the support was brilliant as always away from home. Problem at OT is part of the away fans are cut off and a bit lower down awkward b@$tards

Poll: After making over 300 Apperences is Rangel a Swansea Legend?

Swans fans at Old Trafford on 18:58 - Aug 21 with 2080 viewsQuakerJack

I've struggled to hear you since Saturday. Fading force. Another 26 year drought for you lot. Cockney b@stards

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Swans fans at Old Trafford on 19:00 - Aug 21 with 2075 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Swans fans at Old Trafford on 18:52 - Aug 21 by thejack1912

Thought the support was brilliant as always away from home. Problem at OT is part of the away fans are cut off and a bit lower down awkward b@$tards

It seems like a very smart thing to do in my opinion. You don't want the away fans to be seen or heard.

It still bemuses me as to why we don't put away fans in the upper tier of one of the corners, away from the goals and where the acoustics from their singing will not be as loud.

Swans fans at Old Trafford on 19:04 - Aug 21 with 2059 viewsTom1912

Swans fans at Old Trafford on 19:00 - Aug 21 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It seems like a very smart thing to do in my opinion. You don't want the away fans to be seen or heard.

It still bemuses me as to why we don't put away fans in the upper tier of one of the corners, away from the goals and where the acoustics from their singing will not be as loud.

Have always thought this, I must admit.
Swans fans at Old Trafford on 19:10 - Aug 21 with 2037 viewsBravoJack

What stand were you sat in?
Swans fans at Old Trafford on 19:15 - Aug 21 with 2026 viewsOldjack

you wanna clean those lugholes out sonny ,came over loud and clear this end ,or perhaps you only have ears for manure ,now they were quiet

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Swans fans at Old Trafford on 19:19 - Aug 21 with 2005 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Swans fans at Old Trafford on 19:10 - Aug 21 by BravoJack

What stand were you sat in?

The Sir Alex Ferguson Stand.

Swans fans at Old Trafford on 19:50 - Aug 21 with 1932 viewsMartyrman57

The Alex stand sounded like Manchester central library last Saturday.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024