Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That big massive Swans fan Leighton James 10:52 - Aug 21 with 3705 viewsDarran

In the away end on Saturday and doesn't want Swansea to win.
Of course he's entitled to do what he wants but I've said many times on here over the years that he was a great player but one of the biggest bell ends ever to play for us.
How the f*ck he can write a column for a paper that's supposed to support Swansea and write this guff is beyond me anyway,perhaps it's just me,slate away.

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/LEIGHTON-JAMES-COLUMN-heart-says-draw-he

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 10:54 - Aug 21 with 2486 viewsacejack3065

They say never to meet your heros and that's definitely the case with Leighton.

Quite abrasive to say the least.
That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 10:55 - Aug 21 with 2479 viewsCatullus

That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 10:54 - Aug 21 by acejack3065

They say never to meet your heros and that's definitely the case with Leighton.

Quite abrasive to say the least.

I've met him more than once, I usually disagree with him but at least he says what he's thinking!!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 10:57 - Aug 21 with 2462 viewsairedale

The bottom line is, if Leighton was playing for us Saturday and scored, I don't think that he would celebrate.
That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 10:57 - Aug 21 with 2462 viewsCatullus

And having read the column I don't see much to get worked up about. We all know Leighton was very attached to Burnely. Hoping for a draw, so what!! He still thinks we'll win.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 10:58 - Aug 21 with 2455 viewsNeath_Jack

"Before any t0ssers on Planet Swans give me any stick, I won't be cheering for a Burnley win. In my heart, I am hoping for a draw".

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 10:58 - Aug 21 with 2453 viewsacejack3065

That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 10:55 - Aug 21 by Catullus

I've met him more than once, I usually disagree with him but at least he says what he's thinking!!

It can be an admirable quality and he isn't afraid to call a spade a f**king c**t but half the time he's just doing it to stay relevant and that can become tedious and pathetic after a while.
That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 10:58 - Aug 21 with 2453 viewsDarran

That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 10:57 - Aug 21 by Catullus

And having read the column I don't see much to get worked up about. We all know Leighton was very attached to Burnely. Hoping for a draw, so what!! He still thinks we'll win.

Aye well don't pretend you're something you're not then.

That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 11:00 - Aug 21 with 2441 viewsDarran

That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 10:58 - Aug 21 by Neath_Jack

"Before any t0ssers on Planet Swans give me any stick, I won't be cheering for a Burnley win. In my heart, I am hoping for a draw".

Actually I was told about by someone who doesn't post on here and said what a pathetic pr*ck he is.

Login to get fewer ads

That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 11:25 - Aug 21 with 2303 views_

That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 11:00 - Aug 21 by Darran

Actually I was told about by someone who doesn't post on here and said what a pathetic pr*ck he is.

Why do you put such childish crap on here...

I was told by this one
I was told by that one
I have heard from someone who doesn't post on here...

It's you that's pathetic, I'm afraid.

Facking saddo.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 11:34 - Aug 21 with 2266 viewsacejack3065

That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 11:25 - Aug 21 by _

Why do you put such childish crap on here...

I was told by this one
I was told by that one
I have heard from someone who doesn't post on here...

It's you that's pathetic, I'm afraid.

Facking saddo.

To be fair to Darren it is quite well documented that Leighton is a prickly customer.
That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 11:40 - Aug 21 with 2228 viewsSweyns_Eye

He does say that he's going in the away end to be with some Burnley mates. It would be funny if he celebrates a Swans goal and gets monstered by the away fans and ends up being chucked out by the stewards.

(I know - he's not likely to cheer a Swans goal is he?).

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 11:41 - Aug 21 with 2221 viewsSpratty

That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 11:00 - Aug 21 by Darran

For god's sake stop being so pathetic yourself Darran

I have found him absolutely delightful when I have spoken to him and have previously reported how he stopped to help our young family with a bust wheel on the M4. Didn't know us from Adam nor that we were Swans supporters, but pulled up straight away and got down on his knees in his good suit to help.

Shows what a decent and kindly chap he is. Obviously hope he is wrong about the draw but you know why he said that and as said he thinks we will win. Is it a crime to sit with his mates, at least he has some.
That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 11:48 - Aug 21 with 2185 viewsDarran

That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 11:41 - Aug 21 by Spratty

I have found him absolutely delightful when I have spoken to him and have previously reported how he stopped to help our young family with a bust wheel on the M4. Didn't know us from Adam nor that we were Swans supporters, but pulled up straight away and got down on his knees in his good suit to help.

Shows what a decent and kindly chap he is. Obviously hope he is wrong about the draw but you know why he said that and as said he thinks we will win. Is it a crime to sit with his mates, at least he has some.

Yep and he still doesn't want his beloved Swansea to win tomorrow.

That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 11:50 - Aug 21 with 2180 viewsbalboajack

That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 11:41 - Aug 21 by Spratty

No I don't think it's a crime.

But maybe against the road traffic act to stop on a motorway?
That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 11:51 - Aug 21 with 2165 viewsDarran

That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 11:50 - Aug 21 by balboajack

He doesn't believe in laws to do with driving.

That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 11:54 - Aug 21 with 2145 viewsJBT95

That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 11:48 - Aug 21 by Darran

Yep and he still doesn't want his beloved Swansea to win tomorrow.

We won't win tomorrow. FACT.
That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 11:58 - Aug 21 with 2123 viewsbalboajack

That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 11:51 - Aug 21 by Darran

How I missed that one I'll never know. Too easy
That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 11:58 - Aug 21 with 2120 viewsSpratty

That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 11:50 - Aug 21 by balboajack

Ah the good old RTA. A while since I have perused it's contents

He dropped cones as he slowed down so OK

Nope might be a bit sucidal to get down on his knees in the carrigeway, it was as you may have gussed the hard shoulder of the motorway but still a very inhospitable place to be standed with kids.
That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 12:04 - Aug 21 with 2087 viewsSpratty

Whereas morality is the big no no for you.
That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 12:06 - Aug 21 with 2077 viewsBaker

"That was a clinical finish from the veteran, Jeff"

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 12:11 - Aug 21 with 2040 viewsDarran

That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 12:06 - Aug 21 by Baker

"That was a clinical finish from the veteran, Jeff"

Thank you Sir.

That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 14:48 - Aug 21 with 1713 viewsskippyjack

He's Claret and Blue through an through..
The Loughor man who we once knew
His opinions are varied and often skewed
He's Claret and Blue through an through
The man has heart the man has soul
But we know it's Burnley he'll give it his all
He's Claret and Blue through and through
Leighton James we're talking about you

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 15:08 - Aug 21 with 1641 viewsDarran

That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 14:48 - Aug 21 by skippyjack

He's Claret and Blue through an through..
The Loughor man who we once knew
His opinions are varied and often skewed
He's Claret and Blue through an through
The man has heart the man has soul
But we know it's Burnley he'll give it his all
He's Claret and Blue through and through
Leighton James we're talking about you

The man has heart the man arse hole.

That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 15:13 - Aug 21 with 1616 viewsskippyjack

That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 15:08 - Aug 21 by Darran

The man has heart the man arse hole.

You really do dislike him.. I find his opinions funny

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 15:19 - Aug 21 with 1596 viewsCatullus

That big massive Swans fan Leighton James on 10:58 - Aug 21 by Darran

Aye well don't pretend you're something you're not then.

What does that mean?

And I'll edit that with a "WTF are you on about?" I'm not pretending to be anything I'm not. Leighton played for Burnley and it's very well known he cherished his time there. He has split loyalties this weekend. That is not something I suffer from, I hope the Swans stick ten on Burnley. So I disagree with you, tough schit.

Not so long back you recommended me to Phil as an honest poster, and now this!
[Post edited 21 Aug 2014 15:31]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024