Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Balotelli 11:21 - Aug 21 with 3470 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Going to Liverpool by all accounts.

Good idea to replace a nutter with a nutter Brendan. Both very good players though.

I had a nagging concern that Brendan would get desperate towards the end of next week and try to buy Bony as a last resort so hopefully this will happen.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Balotelli on 14:30 - Aug 21 with 1837 viewsJack_Daniels

If this comes off it should end their interest in Wilf for now at least.

Balotelli just isnt good enough to justify the baggage he brings with him imo, but I guess more high profile than Bony therefore appeasing the scouse fans .
Balotelli on 14:32 - Aug 21 with 1829 viewsorion3016

£16m seems a good buy for Brendan even with the baggage he brings. They'll get a fair bit of cash back for borini and at least bony is now off agenda

Be over there now after

Balotelli on 14:36 - Aug 21 with 1809 viewsApeShit

I think 16m for Balotelli is a good deal, as long as he can keep his shenanigans to a minimum!
Balotelli on 14:49 - Aug 21 with 1768 viewsPrivate_Partz

Balotelli on 14:36 - Aug 21 by ApeShit

I think 16m for Balotelli is a good deal, as long as he can keep his shenanigans to a minimum!

A good deal. I like Mario. Mad as a box of frogs but good entertainment nevertheless. Brenda can do his Marjorie Proops on him. ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Balotelli on 15:01 - Aug 21 with 1723 viewsZut_Alors

Balotelli on 14:49 - Aug 21 by Private_Partz

A good deal. I like Mario. Mad as a box of frogs but good entertainment nevertheless. Brenda can do his Marjorie Proops on him. ;-)

I like Mario too. He'll do well for them.
Balotelli on 15:06 - Aug 21 with 1710 viewsBaker

Balotelli on 14:49 - Aug 21 by Private_Partz

Yep.

Anyone who holds a fireworks display in their bathroom is fine by me.

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

Balotelli on 15:35 - Aug 21 with 1646 viewsPrivate_Partz

Balotelli on 15:06 - Aug 21 by Baker

Yep.

Indeed and the Liverpool homeless can except wads of cash chucked at them at Christmas time too :-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Balotelli on 15:39 - Aug 21 with 1624 viewsskippyjack

Balotelli on 15:06 - Aug 21 by Baker

Yep.

The flawed genius of Balotellli... he's had so many conquests... from struggling to put a bib on.. to dining with two Mafia mobsters.. the man is a pariah.. for all his antics... when he plays he can be unplayable..

Just like Suarez.. uncontrollable.. uncontrollable on the pitch
Balotellli unmanageable.. unmanageable on the pitch
Paul Gascoigne.. nutter.. moments of brilliance on the pitch
Roy Keane.. nutter.. the man oozes a bastion of lunaticism on the field
Robbie Fowler.. Coke sniffing dust cap robber.. a goalscoring machine
Vinnie Jones.. absolute nut.. no nonsense footballer and actor
Cantona.. clearly missing something.. that top corner goal epitomised madness
Merson.. a moron.. but he was a dribbling mess on the pitch
Di Canio.. absolute problems.. but that volley was genius
Big Dunc.. mad.. players were in fear before kick off
George Best.. Well.. f*cking genius in every aspect
Robin Friday.. Well.. the man was living like a rock star.. he was on heroin and still banging them in

The bastions of football.. that's what football is missing.. a few nutters!

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Login to get fewer ads

Balotelli on 15:42 - Aug 21 with 1617 viewsperchrockjack

Homeless eh?
Ok its tempting but I just cant seem to get the post that Swansea is one of the most deprived towns etc out of my head.
On topic, its a mad move by Bren as this fella will invite all the bad news he don't want if he chucks his wealth around.

It could well turn to shuite within 12 months,sooner .

Those who actually know Liverpool, the ones not stuck in Boys from the Blackstuff mode,that is will tell you its fine enough for a night out but shoot your mouth off or act like a nobhead with cash to burn and you ll be hospitalised.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Balotelli on 15:45 - Aug 21 with 1611 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The lunatic is dead .......long live the lunatic.

Sulky big baby .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Balotelli on 15:47 - Aug 21 with 1605 viewsPegojack

Looking forward to seeing Ash going nose to nose with him again.

The only good memory I've got of our 1-0 defeat at the Etihad Stadium the season before last, the game where Vorm got crocked, was seeing Mario bursting into our box at high speed, ball at his feet, and making for the goal line to cut it back, only for Ben to execute the best sliding tackle ever, putting the ball out for a corner and taking Baliotelli out at the kneecaps, all legally. He went crashing to the ground and got up all fiesty and ready for a scrap, only to get a 'so what, can't you take a fair tackle?' look from Ben . Priceless.
Balotelli on 16:57 - Aug 21 with 1526 viewsJoe_bradshaw

In a world where Shane Long is going for £12M, Balotelli for £16M is a steal.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Balotelli on 17:49 - Aug 21 with 1440 viewsmax936

Its a strange move for me, he wanted Benzema which was never gonna, Falcao probably to expensive and Cavani and has had to settle for Balotelli strange choice, although Im sure Liverpool looked at him when Man Citeh were getting shot.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Balotelli on 18:49 - Aug 21 with 1361 viewsJokeren1943

I hate Balotelli in every possible way - but he can be an outstanding striker.

Exchange Borini with Balotelli for almost the same amount of money is a outstanding deal for Liverpool.
Balotelli on 19:03 - Aug 21 with 1337 viewsmax936

Balotelli on 16:57 - Aug 21 by Joe_bradshaw

In a world where Shane Long is going for £12M, Balotelli for £16M is a steal.

Adrian Durham earlier suggested Liverpools best option would be to go for Jordan Rhodes rather than Balotelli, plus they would save themselves 4mill, he's reckons he's a more prolific finisher and would cause/attract less trouble, I laughed at first, but the suggestion has some merit, funny how a Prem club haven't taken a chance on Rhodes though.

Balotelli on 19:32 - Aug 21 with 1303 viewswaynekerr55

For me it's going to go one of two ways. It'll either turn out to be Liverpool's Cantona or it will go tits up.

I remember Brendan talking about how Jose dealt with Drogba versus how Scolari did. He said that "unless you made Didier feel like the king of Africa, he was no good to you. Jose had him in his pocket, when Phil came in he struggled with the language and that's why he underperformed". He obviously feels that he can get something out of him. If he gets him back to the form he showed in Euro 2012 then he'll have some player

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Balotelli on 19:34 - Aug 21 with 1297 viewsABERSWAN

Hull city have made a bid for Jordan Rhodes,but it was rejected by Blackburn. They paid £8 million for him,so they would want a big offer to let him go.
Balotelli on 19:37 - Aug 21 with 1288 viewsmax936

Balotelli on 19:34 - Aug 21 by ABERSWAN

Hull city have made a bid for Jordan Rhodes,but it was rejected by Blackburn. They paid £8 million for him,so they would want a big offer to let him go.

Brucie will get him if he wants him, I reckon.

Balotelli on 10:19 - Aug 22 with 1123 viewsperchrockjack

If you set out to employ someone then normally one would check first as to his behavioural issues and mentality before actually purchasing.
Quite why a vendor should be requested to guarantee good behaviour is ,to me, madness.

Can anyone help me understand the logic of this incredible story

Balotelli on 10:29 - Aug 22 with 1104 viewsairedale

Balotelli on 10:19 - Aug 22 by perchrockjack

If you set out to employ someone then normally one would check first as to his behavioural issues and mentality before actually purchasing.
Quite why a vendor should be requested to guarantee good behaviour is ,to me, madness.

Can anyone help me understand the logic of this incredible story

How about, the Powers That Be at Liverpool decide to buy him. Then Brendan finds out, shrieks in terror, then says OK but put the [mental behaviour] clauses in the contract?
Balotelli on 10:38 - Aug 22 with 1091 viewsScoobyWho

Balotelli on 15:35 - Aug 21 by Private_Partz

Indeed and the Liverpool homeless can except wads of cash chucked at them at Christmas time too :-)

That was quite funny when he was at Man City, because he didn't do any of those things the media reported regards cash and charity, and then afterwards he did do it to show he was a good guy after all.

He has a good agent ;-)

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Balotelli on 10:39 - Aug 22 with 1089 viewsperchrockjack

Its only my opinion but to me Bren has replaced one whole lorra trouble with another.
He s certainly cheap but there s a reason for that.
Baloteli is Baloteli and Liverpool really isn't the place for him to have a night out ;he ll suffer badly.

He s talented but hasn't the maturity even at 24 to maximise it.

He s a car crash and Rodgers,IMO is making a massive mistake. Last month he sated categorically he would not be a Liverpool player.

anyway, feckem

Balotelli on 12:37 - Aug 22 with 1032 viewskarnataka

I don't know how much of it was 100% true, but I loved the story about his mum sending him out to buy an iron, an ironing board and some cleaning materials for his cleaner to use in the mansion he bought when he was at Citeh. He came back with a lorry containing a trampoline, a Scalextric set, 2 Vespa scooters and a table-tennis table. Brilliant stuff! Whatever problems he may bring, I'm more than happy for Liverpool to have them.
Balotelli on 15:18 - Aug 22 with 952 viewsskippyjack

Balotelli on 10:39 - Aug 22 by perchrockjack

Its only my opinion but to me Bren has replaced one whole lorra trouble with another.
He s certainly cheap but there s a reason for that.
Baloteli is Baloteli and Liverpool really isn't the place for him to have a night out ;he ll suffer badly.

He s talented but hasn't the maturity even at 24 to maximise it.

He s a car crash and Rodgers,IMO is making a massive mistake. Last month he sated categorically he would not be a Liverpool player.

anyway, feckem

Assumptions perchie.. Mario doesn't frequent in the old liqueur drinking game.. he's teetotal

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Balotelli on 15:44 - Aug 22 with 918 viewsmax936

Balotelli on 15:18 - Aug 22 by skippyjack

Assumptions perchie.. Mario doesn't frequent in the old liqueur drinking game.. he's teetotal

He doesn't need to drink he's bonkers enough without it

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024