Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
good news -- Look like Bony is staying 16:13 - Aug 21 with 1184 viewsLibbyBatty

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-interest-swa
good news -- Look like Bony is staying on 16:19 - Aug 21 with 1152 viewskarnataka

As long as he knuckles down now and doesn't sulk, that is brilliant news!
good news -- Look like Bony is staying on 16:23 - Aug 21 with 1111 viewsjojaca

good news -- Look like Bony is staying on 16:19 - Aug 21 by karnataka

As long as he knuckles down now and doesn't sulk, that is brilliant news!

Media hyped him up, I don't think none of the top 4 would gamble on him just yet. See what he does this season?

Even when you know, you never know?

good news -- Look like Bony is staying on 16:42 - Aug 21 with 1031 viewsjackboy03

yeah i think clubs are a bit wary at the moment they are probably
looking at what happened to michu a fantastic season for us season before last but awful last year plus it has happened at other clubs roque santa cruz for example 1 great season then a poor one not that i think that it will happen to bony because i think he has that little bit too much class than the others plus had a half decent world cup so if he has a good half season up to january the i think the clubs will come seriously sniffing about January maybe the summer but i hope not
good news -- Look like Bony is staying on 16:52 - Aug 21 with 982 viewsjacksinceever

good news -- Look like Bony is staying on 16:42 - Aug 21 by jackboy03

yeah i think clubs are a bit wary at the moment they are probably
looking at what happened to michu a fantastic season for us season before last but awful last year plus it has happened at other clubs roque santa cruz for example 1 great season then a poor one not that i think that it will happen to bony because i think he has that little bit too much class than the others plus had a half decent world cup so if he has a good half season up to january the i think the clubs will come seriously sniffing about January maybe the summer but i hope not

Hopefully by January Bony and co will have set us up as relatively safe and therefore if we have to sell him then it may not be so critical. Still hope he stays at least until next summer
good news -- Look like Bony is staying on 18:11 - Aug 21 with 808 viewsOldjack

they just got rid of one fruitcake ,comedy gold

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024