Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NSR - So Sad to See 21:25 - Aug 21 with 3534 viewsjackharris

He reminds me of how Alex 'Hurricane' Higgins ended up!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

NSR - So Sad to See on 21:26 - Aug 21 with 2721 viewsJackfath

Bloody hell.

Don't do drink and drugs fellow posters.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

NSR - So Sad to See on 21:30 - Aug 21 with 2692 viewsNeathJack

Glad I had the privilege of seeing him play in person at The Vetch. An absolute genius of a footballer.

Can't help thinking those in the game should have looked after him better after he was finished but then there literally is no helping some people. Tragic.
NSR - So Sad to See on 21:30 - Aug 21 with 2685 viewsjackharris

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/paul-gascoigne-hospital-faces-being-4086608

47years of age and 6 years older than Ryan Giggs.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

NSR - SSad to See on 21:31 - Aug 21 with 2677 viewspencoedjack

NSR - So Sad to See on 21:26 - Aug 21 by Jackfath

Bloody hell.

Very sad ....

I sometimes think if he had signed for Utd and Fergie had taken him under his wing how his life probably would of been different.

England's last truly world class player IMO.
NSR - So Sad to See on 21:31 - Aug 21 with 2672 viewsdickythorpe

Looks like Sylvester Stallones mother!!!
NSR - So Sad to See on 21:32 - Aug 21 with 2667 viewsmax936

Tragic, he must be haunted by his demons.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

NSR - So Sad to See on 21:32 - Aug 21 with 2664 viewsDarran

NSR - So Sad to See on 21:30 - Aug 21 by NeathJack

Glad I had the privilege of seeing him play in person at The Vetch. An absolute genius of a footballer.

Can't help thinking those in the game should have looked after him better after he was finished but then there literally is no helping some people. Tragic.

Best English player I've ever seen.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

NSR - So Sad to See on 21:34 - Aug 21 with 2640 viewsdickythorpe

NSR - So Sad to See on 21:32 - Aug 21 by max936

Tragic, he must be haunted by his demons.

Lack of intelligence more like.
Login to get fewer ads

NSR - So Sad to See on 21:34 - Aug 21 with 2636 viewsNeathJack

NSR - So Sad to See on 21:32 - Aug 21 by Darran

Best English player I've ever seen.

Absolutely, and if he hadn't done his knee in the cup final he would have been even better.
NSR - So Sad to See on 21:39 - Aug 21 with 2582 viewsDarran

NSR - So Sad to See on 21:34 - Aug 21 by NeathJack

Absolutely, and if he hadn't done his knee in the cup final he would have been even better.

Winds me right up seeing him like that though especially when I know so many people that have kicked it,I can't help wondering if he's had too much help like George Best if that makes sense.

This post has been edited by an administrator

NSR - So Sad to See on 21:40 - Aug 21 with 2564 viewsicecoldjack

NSR - So Sad to See on 21:26 - Aug 21 by Jackfath

Bloody hell.

Well, at least not every day !!
NSR - So Sad to See on 22:35 - Aug 21 with 2338 viewsC_jack

'Kin ell, is that really him? Horrible.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

NSR - So Sad to See on 22:43 - Aug 21 with 2279 viewsskippyjack

It's about time he quit the booze.. f*cking embarrassment he is.. people have give him top, top support and help.. a luxurious place to live.. might as well Chuck him with other drunks.. it's 'Gazza' though ain't it... you know mun.. it's Gazza.. people couldn't give a f*ck about a normal homeless drunk... it's sad.. but I find no sympathy for him.. he had it all..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

NSR - So Sad to See on 22:47 - Aug 21 with 2255 viewsjackharris

He needs to be sectioned.

NSR - So Sad to See on 22:47 - Aug 21 with 2253 viewsDarran

NSR - So Sad to See on 22:43 - Aug 21 by skippyjack

It's about time he quit the booze.. f*cking embarrassment he is.. people have give him top, top support and help.. a luxurious place to live.. might as well Chuck him with other drunks.. it's 'Gazza' though ain't it... you know mun.. it's Gazza.. people couldn't give a f*ck about a normal homeless drunk... it's sad.. but I find no sympathy for him.. he had it all..

Could be his problem that in the back of his mind when he's at deaths door he knows his celeb friends are there to pull him out,I could be wrong but I do know it can be done.

NSR - So Sad to See on 23:14 - Aug 21 with 2154 viewsHighjack

I'm genuinely amazed he's made it to 47.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

NSR - So Sad to See on 23:50 - Aug 21 with 2067 viewsowainglyndwr

NSR - So Sad to See on 22:43 - Aug 21 by skippyjack

Your so right.
He had help so many other don't
NSR - So Sad to See on 01:15 - Aug 22 with 1975 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

It may not be a popular opinion but I have absolutely no sympathy for him.

Like others have mentioned, he's had hundreds of thousands, if not millions of pounds worth of help to get him through this but he has failed every time where as people far less fortunate than himself have been successful.

I wonder if there'll be an uproar if/when he gets a liver transplant or similar.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

NSR - So Sad to See on 01:25 - Aug 22 with 1974 viewsSwansNZ

Fame and fortune, does not mean happiness eh!

I'd rather be healthy and happy, than have a couple of million in the bank — although, I’d not object to having that too

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

NSR - So Sad to See on 02:18 - Aug 22 with 1937 viewsParlay

NSR - So Sad to See on 01:15 - Aug 22 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Like others have mentioned, he's had hundreds of thousands, if not millions of pounds worth of help to get him through this but he has failed every time where as people far less fortunate than himself have been successful.

I wonder if there'll be an uproar if/when he gets a liver transplant or similar.

Yawn

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

NSR - So Sad to See on 02:39 - Aug 22 with 1916 viewsjackharris

NSR - So Sad to See on 01:15 - Aug 22 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Before your time Dwight and when I was a youngster this man was one of the best footballers in the world.

People used to love watching him play. It was a heck of a shock (even though his problems are so well documented) to see that same man looking like he's 80 (20 to 25 years later). Even with the various press photos showing the chronological decline of him over the last 20 years. Imagine 20 years from now seeing Gareth Bale or Aaron Ramsey looking like that.

Paul Gascoigne lived for playing football and the buzz it gave him. He wasn't able to cope when it all came to an end. He didn't have the intelligence or personality to become a successful manager or pundit. He had a band of hangers on and was very easily led.

I feel sad for anyone who has difficulties and is in a bad way. The documentary made by BBC Wales was extremely insightful into
the homeless of Swansea and some of the terrible things that have happened to them.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2014 2:42]

NSR - So Sad to See on 08:04 - Aug 22 with 1756 viewsQuakerJack

I'm flabbergasted he's still alive.

George Best mangled two livers and Gazza makes him look healthy.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

NSR - So Sad to See on 09:22 - Aug 22 with 1655 viewsCatullus

NSR - So Sad to See on 21:39 - Aug 21 by Darran

Winds me right up seeing him like that though especially when I know so many people that have kicked it,I can't help wondering if he's had too much help like George Best if that makes sense.

This post has been edited by an administrator

I know what you mean. All the help he got became a crutch, when that crutch was removed, he fell over, again and again.

I agree about him being the best English player you've seen. And agree that he would have got better if not for the injury.

What is really shocking is we are the same age, but he looks more like my dads age (78) and you have to wonder how long he's got left.

His so called friends haven't helped. That Jimmy 5 bellies was on tv saying how he worried about Gazza, well if friends hadn't been there drinking with him.....and other things....and had tried to make him slow down (like real friends would) maybe he wouldn't be the shambling wreck we see today.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

NSR - So Sad to See on 09:34 - Aug 22 with 1620 views3swan

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Didn't recognize him, but did guess.

A massive shame, a great player, but money doesn't buy health, even though some will have been self-inflicted
NSR - So Sad to See on 12:26 - Aug 22 with 1470 viewsWanderer

Chop the head off the body and he's a ringer for
Kerry Packer !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024