Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vorm 14:18 - Aug 24 with 9215 viewsthejack1912

Doesn't even make the Spurs bench

Poll: After making over 300 Apperences is Rangel a Swansea Legend?

Vorm on 11:21 - Aug 26 with 1852 viewsClinton

Spurs management, board, and fans are some of the most fickle in the Premier League. It could be a dead end for Ben, on the other hand a couple of good performances and he will be hailed as the best thing since the proverbial sliced bread.
Good games with Spurs mean loads of national (UK) exposure. Look at the exposure young Dier has already got at right back for them after a few games, hes already being talked of as England potential.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Vorm on 17:29 - Aug 26 with 1752 viewsjacksinceever

Vorm on 10:51 - Aug 26 by ScoobyWho

I think somehow Rancid Lars is being what is called ' tongue in cheek'
I tried it too, lost on the dumbest.
[Post edited 26 Aug 2014 10:53]

Sooner they put a tongue in cheek smiley the better. Rancid's remark came across as genuinely caustic. Apologies if they were meant in jest
Vorm on 18:03 - Aug 26 with 1705 viewsperchrockjack

Plenty of caustic been posted of late.
It's as if we ve been taken over

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Vorm on 23:15 - Aug 27 with 1586 viewslondonlisa2001

It's become a little more difficult for Ben tonight as rumour has it that Danny Rose has been called up for the next England squad.
Vorm on 23:28 - Aug 27 with 1545 viewsLiberty

Vorm on 09:58 - Aug 26 by perchrockjack

Lib.

If that s a dig, then include all the many exiles all over the world who tune in at all hours to keep in touch when all you have to do is roll up .

I wonder why anyone not a jack bothers with us at all

Hi Perch,

Only just seen this post of yours.

Not a dig at all, just curious.

You are posting some very strange stuff lately, always looking for an argument or poking nose in when not really required.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2014 23:32]

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Vorm on 00:00 - Aug 28 with 1500 viewsraynor94

Vorm on 23:28 - Aug 27 by Liberty

Hi Perch,

Only just seen this post of yours.

Not a dig at all, just curious.

You are posting some very strange stuff lately, always looking for an argument or poking nose in when not really required.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2014 23:32]

Now that has made me laugh out loud! irony at it's very best

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Vorm on 00:12 - Aug 28 with 1478 viewsLiberty

Vorm on 00:00 - Aug 28 by raynor94

Now that has made me laugh out loud! irony at it's very best

Haha, as I was typing it I thought uh oh. Set myself up, easy pot.

But Perch types more frequent and can't SpElllllE pwoPerly

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Vorm on 06:59 - Aug 28 with 1408 viewsMattG

Vorm on 23:15 - Aug 27 by londonlisa2001

It's become a little more difficult for Ben tonight as rumour has it that Danny Rose has been called up for the next England squad.

Saw news of Rose's call-up on Twitter last night and thought the same.

I know that, these days anyway, an England cap is not necessarily a decent indicator of a player's true quality but it still took me by surprise given how eager many Spurs fans were to see him gone.
Login to get fewer ads

Vorm on 09:55 - Aug 28 with 1309 viewsorion3016

vorm seems to be joining a growing list of players who leave us and then go downhill rapidly:

andy robinson
dorus de vries
darren pratley
scott sinclair
etc etc

hope it doesnt happen to Ben though, or he can just come back to us in january

Be over there now after

Vorm on 10:02 - Aug 28 with 1294 viewsWarwickHunt

Vorm on 09:46 - Aug 26 by jacksinceever

FFS grow up. Didn't you get the personal message from him direct to your email box saying bye and thanks for all your support? T**t

Congratulations on your successful irony bypass op.

Are you up and about yet?
Vorm on 10:08 - Aug 28 with 1281 viewsperchrockjack

Curiosity killed many cat Lib.
Always best know your enemy first before engagement
Interfering is what we all do.
I d suggest most threads drift off into an orgy of personal vendettas for no reason at all really.
And fook me, Andy Robinson appears from the crypt in Boris Karloff fashion.

He ll be on "where are they now" soon.

I ll sPEll howl I wint too until binned

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Vorm on 10:08 - Aug 28 with 1281 viewsmonmouth

Vorm on 10:02 - Aug 28 by WarwickHunt

Congratulations on your successful irony bypass op.

Are you up and about yet?

To be fair though, if Carlsberg did whooshes.....

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Vorm on 10:16 - Aug 28 with 1274 viewsJack_Daniels

A spurs supporting mate who normally has his finger close to the pulse tells me that Spurs have been told not to play Vorm until the conclusion of the investigation into the deal.
Vorm on 10:18 - Aug 28 with 1264 viewsorion3016

Vorm on 10:16 - Aug 28 by Jack_Daniels

A spurs supporting mate who normally has his finger close to the pulse tells me that Spurs have been told not to play Vorm until the conclusion of the investigation into the deal.

that's interesting....

it wouldnt be swansea city if it was all simple and straightforward!

Be over there now after

Vorm on 10:52 - Aug 28 with 1237 viewsSpratty

Vorm on 10:16 - Aug 28 by Jack_Daniels

That has also been my suspicion given his seeming disappearance. They would not want to take the risk of any potential sanctions.

Interesting when SSN list transfers and values by team our supposed free transfer of Vorm is listed as fee undisclosed.

I suppose the acid test is would we have let him go on a free to (for e.g) Liverpool if no other players were involved (personally I think not). Would we think we were being treated fairly in the reverse situation?

Need to behave with fairness and probity if we want to maintain that important good reputation (which is one of the things I have always prized in our club).
Vorm on 15:44 - May 28 with 825 viewsDarran

Vorm on 10:52 - Aug 28 by Spratty

That has also been my suspicion given his seeming disappearance. They would not want to take the risk of any potential sanctions.

Interesting when SSN list transfers and values by team our supposed free transfer of Vorm is listed as fee undisclosed.

I suppose the acid test is would we have let him go on a free to (for e.g) Liverpool if no other players were involved (personally I think not). Would we think we were being treated fairly in the reverse situation?

Need to behave with fairness and probity if we want to maintain that important good reputation (which is one of the things I have always prized in our club).

Cùnt.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024