Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread 03:24 - Aug 26 with 25789 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 22:45 - Aug 26 with 1740 viewspencoedjack

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 22:36 - Aug 26 by Phil_S

For all those that have been on the matchnight thread tonight - the real fans are back home now, let's all retreat to the specially formed plastics board so we can discuss the radio commentary

Can I continue to discuss Utd like a real plastic Phil ???

Might even start a thread the revolution begins
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 22:54 - Aug 26 with 1677 viewsPhil_S

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 22:45 - Aug 26 by pencoedjack

Can I continue to discuss Utd like a real plastic Phil ???

Might even start a thread the revolution begins

Yes you can - you can sticky it to if that makes it more plastic!!
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 22:56 - Aug 26 with 1652 viewsaspas45

Sounds like the defence have worked their socks off pre-season with players coming back better players.

Tiendelli seems to have improved. As does richards and bartley,

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 22:59 - Aug 26 with 1623 viewsSwan91

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 22:56 - Aug 26 by aspas45

Sounds like the defence have worked their socks off pre-season with players coming back better players.

Yeah possibly the reason why we are not signing another RB like people wanted. Atm Tiendalli looks comfortable as 2nd choice and putting in good performances.
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 23:27 - Aug 26 with 1501 viewsSpratty

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 22:56 - Aug 26 by aspas45

Always liked Tiendalli stylish player, but certainly looking assertive tonight.
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 23:48 - Aug 26 with 1432 viewsairedale

Nobody seems to be mentioning Nathan tonight, I thought he was really classy and worked his [little] socks off.
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 23:54 - Aug 26 with 1413 viewsLeonisGod

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 23:27 - Aug 26 by Spratty

Always liked Tiendalli stylish player, but certainly looking assertive tonight.

I though he looked tentative tbh. Several times Nath was looking for the overlap but it wasn't there. Conversely, when he did go on a run he took his time about it and then wandered offside. Bit of a 'meh' performance for me. He was ok but nothing special. Better defending than going forward.
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 00:07 - Aug 27 with 1387 viewsSpratty

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 23:54 - Aug 26 by LeonisGod

I though he looked tentative tbh. Several times Nath was looking for the overlap but it wasn't there. Conversely, when he did go on a run he took his time about it and then wandered offside. Bit of a 'meh' performance for me. He was ok but nothing special. Better defending than going forward.

But he did do a really nice split kick take down which obviously blinded me with its beauty
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 07:26 - Aug 27 with 1132 viewsjacksinceever

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 21:37 - Aug 26 by Davillin

Sorry. I try again, to your implied specifications.

Duh. Um-ah. [expletive deleted]. Mmmm, lemme see. Um-ah. Duh. [expletive deleted].

Feel more at home now? [p.s. An "expletive" is any word not to be used in polite company. I was going to define it as "something profane," but then I'd have to define that for you, too.]

Lighten up. Or elevate your own language.

Hi Davilin. This post was intended as tongue in cheek. Sorry if it caused offence and was taken seriously.
I appreciate you are highly educated and that using the Queen's English at a high level comes naturally to you. I also appreciate and I'm sure you will agree that many others on here are also highly educated and can write with a great deal of eloquence when required.
P.S. - Please don't drink too much of that Camp Coffee. I understand the chicory can damage your teeth!
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 07:29 - Aug 27 with 1131 viewsjacksinceever

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 21:42 - Aug 26 by macthejack

Christ on unicycle Dav I think he was just making a joke. For someone who gets so precious about people being insulting in posts you might want to take a look at yourself.

I think it may be you who needs to lighten up.

I was as you say making a joke which was not taken in the vein it was intended. I have apologised for any offence
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 07:34 - Aug 27 with 1128 viewsjacksinceever

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 22:36 - Aug 26 by Phil_S

For all those that have been on the matchnight thread tonight - the real fans are back home now, let's all retreat to the specially formed plastics board so we can discuss the radio commentary

I'm confused now Phil (not hard mind!) - were you there or not?
First I thought you said you weren't there, rthen I thought you were, now you say you weren't?
Phillip and his coat of many colours issit?
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 08:18 - Aug 27 with 1094 viewsperchrockjack

tedious cock eh?

dick

clearly a phallic obsession on here.Unhealthy.

Think if some self ordained prodessors were to reflect themselves they might opine that the "yank" might be taking you all to the grammatical cleaners.
Posters not being able to tolerate his input but will accept willingly the poison of others.

And stop PLAGIARISING me

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 08:44 - Aug 27 with 1068 viewsPhil_S

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 07:34 - Aug 27 by jacksinceever

I'm confused now Phil (not hard mind!) - were you there or not?
First I thought you said you weren't there, rthen I thought you were, now you say you weren't?
Phillip and his coat of many colours issit?

I may have been or maybe I wasn't...

Nah seriously I was listening to Radio Wales and sat on my big arse at home! The two tickets I had were used by wife and daughter!
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 08:54 - Aug 27 with 1050 viewsRancid

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 07:29 - Aug 27 by jacksinceever

I was as you say making a joke which was not taken in the vein it was intended. I have apologised for any offence

It doesn't take a lot to confuse you does it? Stick to studying alphabet spaghetti you cockwatching snotgobbler.
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 08:55 - Aug 27 with 1048 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 08:18 - Aug 27 by perchrockjack

tedious cock eh?

dick

clearly a phallic obsession on here.Unhealthy.

Think if some self ordained prodessors were to reflect themselves they might opine that the "yank" might be taking you all to the grammatical cleaners.
Posters not being able to tolerate his input but will accept willingly the poison of others.

And stop PLAGIARISING me

He's not the only one with an English degree on here, he just thinks he is.

How do the "prodessors" reflect themselves? Hi-vis jackets?
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 08:57 - Aug 27 with 992 viewsperchrockjack

We all now you got one too. You never fail to remind us all.

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 09:05 - Aug 27 with 974 viewstomdickharry

Rotherham were a shocking team who we should have beaten in a canter.
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 09:31 - Aug 27 with 932 viewsStarsky

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 08:57 - Aug 27 by perchrockjack

We all now you got one too. You never fail to remind us all.

know

It's just the internet, init.

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 09:42 - Aug 27 with 898 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 09:31 - Aug 27 by Starsky

know

have
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 09:45 - Aug 27 with 886 viewsStarsky

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 09:42 - Aug 27 by WarwickHunt

have

have?

It's just the internet, init.

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 10:11 - Aug 27 with 833 viewsperchrockjack

Cantor.
On wrong thread I knows

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 10:11 - Aug 27 with 833 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 09:45 - Aug 27 by Starsky

have?

Have won two.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 12:09 - Aug 27 with 769 viewsjohnlangy

Crowd anyone ?
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 12:11 - Aug 27 with 766 viewsjacksinceever

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 08:54 - Aug 27 by Rancid

It doesn't take a lot to confuse you does it? Stick to studying alphabet spaghetti you cockwatching snotgobbler.

cockwatching snotgobbler ?
As for studying alphabet spaghetti, my Honours Degree forbids me from studying anything less than War & Peace - unless it's Swans form!
Also, I sense you are a touch unhappy with me?
I know I touched a nerve with you on a recent post, but I also apologised to you.
Swans are on the up and up, all is well with the world, so have a nice day
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 13:09 - Aug 27 with 736 viewsRancid

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 12:11 - Aug 27 by jacksinceever

cockwatching snotgobbler ?
As for studying alphabet spaghetti, my Honours Degree forbids me from studying anything less than War & Peace - unless it's Swans form!
Also, I sense you are a touch unhappy with me?
I know I touched a nerve with you on a recent post, but I also apologised to you.
Swans are on the up and up, all is well with the world, so have a nice day

Did you apologize? If so, then I apologize myself and that will be it.

PS. I love you
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024