Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread 03:24 - Aug 26 with 25802 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 13:19 - Aug 27 with 917 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 09:05 - Aug 27 by tomdickharry

Rotherham were a shocking team who we should have beaten in a canter.

They were beaten in a canter
[Post edited 27 Aug 2014 15:08]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 15:29 - Aug 27 with 865 viewsskippyjack

My degree is bigger than your degree.. degree this degree that... what the f*ck are these universities feeding you.. it means f*ck all if you can't use your 'supposed' superior knowledge.. American's like to use different words for a start..

This page reminds of a class.. the lecturer gives out a question.. all the students are answering.. they keep plugging away and away.. arguing the point.. they finally come to a conclusion.. give the answer.. it's correct but not quite what I'm looking for the lecturer replies.. I pop up with an answer.. all the students looking at me like..'that lazy dull c*nt has made an answer'.. lecturer reply.. spot on... then I'll gradually sprawl out on the desk sleeping.. students shakes head.. lecturer shakes head.. and it continues.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 16:07 - Aug 27 with 824 viewsDavillin

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 07:26 - Aug 27 by jacksinceever

Hi Davilin. This post was intended as tongue in cheek. Sorry if it caused offence and was taken seriously.
I appreciate you are highly educated and that using the Queen's English at a high level comes naturally to you. I also appreciate and I'm sure you will agree that many others on here are also highly educated and can write with a great deal of eloquence when required.
P.S. - Please don't drink too much of that Camp Coffee. I understand the chicory can damage your teeth!

First and emphatically, no apology from you was necessary at all. I was not offended in the least. In point of fact, I'm years past that. Candidly, I owe you one.

Second, if you can manage to read the microscopic typeface of my "signature," below, you'll find the only things on here to which I take exception. I used to "block" posters who did any of those three things to me [well, I used to announce that I had blocked them], but I was vilified for that, too.

I'm still not offended when I write this, that if you expect me to identify "tongue-in-cheek," you have something of a minor obligation to do so yourself. You may read my post again, if you wish.

Kinda in my defence, I have some difficulty with certain posters insulting me by suggesting that I act superior because they think I'm [fill in the blank -- more intelligent, more educated, etc., and one or two squareheads because of my nationality, believe it or not]. Frankly, I still haven't figured out how best to deal with that.

I assure you that I don't. For years, I have written perhaps too often of my admiration for many posters on here, and named, for some of the same reasons as those for which I'm slated, above. In fact, I have included you in that group on at least one occasion.

I cannot do anything about my writing style. 75 years of indoctrination are too much to simply throw off, especially because someone is offended [or intimidated?] by it. If I even began to describe that "indoctrination," my computer would burn up from a few responses.

I'll leave it at this: me mam begun te teach me to reed and rite when I was in swaddlin' close. [cheek tongue identify]

You're a good guy, jackinceever -- that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 16:19 - Aug 27 with 805 viewsperchrockjack

What year this photo?

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 17:58 - Aug 27 with 730 views_

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 16:07 - Aug 27 by Davillin

First and emphatically, no apology from you was necessary at all. I was not offended in the least. In point of fact, I'm years past that. Candidly, I owe you one.

Second, if you can manage to read the microscopic typeface of my "signature," below, you'll find the only things on here to which I take exception. I used to "block" posters who did any of those three things to me [well, I used to announce that I had blocked them], but I was vilified for that, too.

I'm still not offended when I write this, that if you expect me to identify "tongue-in-cheek," you have something of a minor obligation to do so yourself. You may read my post again, if you wish.

Kinda in my defence, I have some difficulty with certain posters insulting me by suggesting that I act superior because they think I'm [fill in the blank -- more intelligent, more educated, etc., and one or two squareheads because of my nationality, believe it or not]. Frankly, I still haven't figured out how best to deal with that.

I assure you that I don't. For years, I have written perhaps too often of my admiration for many posters on here, and named, for some of the same reasons as those for which I'm slated, above. In fact, I have included you in that group on at least one occasion.

I cannot do anything about my writing style. 75 years of indoctrination are too much to simply throw off, especially because someone is offended [or intimidated?] by it. If I even began to describe that "indoctrination," my computer would burn up from a few responses.

I'll leave it at this: me mam begun te teach me to reed and rite when I was in swaddlin' close. [cheek tongue identify]

You're a good guy, jackinceever -- that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Don't you mean 75 stone?

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 18:01 - Aug 27 with 724 views_

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 16:19 - Aug 27 by perchrockjack

What year this photo?

This photo year what is the photo THE is Yea R phot O?

Dickcock.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 21:27 - Aug 27 with 667 viewsjacksinceever

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 13:09 - Aug 27 by Rancid

Did you apologize? If so, then I apologize myself and that will be it.

PS. I love you

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 22:49 - Aug 27 with 641 viewsperchrockjack

That was I believe the b side of love me do.

Tell me. A better double sided single

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 02:30 - Aug 28 with 611 viewsDavillin

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 17:58 - Aug 27 by _

Don't you mean 75 stone?

Get help because you are genuinely and seriously ill.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024