Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread 03:24 - Aug 26 with 25787 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 19:57 - Aug 26 with 2001 viewsPhil_S

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 19:55 - Aug 26 by exiledclaseboy

No idea when it was taken but Wathan tweeted it about ten minutes ago.

I am genuinely gobsmacked that that many people have turned up to buy tickets tonight - would be interested to know if the queue is moving slower than normal. Only those in it could tell us that
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 19:57 - Aug 26 with 2001 viewsNeathJack

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 19:55 - Aug 26 by pencoedjack

If your a season ticket holder and bought on line is your ST loaded, so you don't have to queue ?

Not a great advert for club for those who are not regulars.

Not tonight but you could have printed out a paper ticket.
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 19:57 - Aug 26 with 1995 viewsDavillin

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 19:47 - Aug 26 by Phil_S

It's Shelvey's fault I thought that was the rules this season?

To my knowledge, no-one has ever made such a broad and sweeping suggestion like that. To be more precise, no-one has attributed fault of any kine for anything to Shelvey.

Commented negatively on certain aspects of his play [and a few on his weight, undeserved], but no scapegoating.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 19:58 - Aug 26 with 1996 viewsskippyjack

T2C is smiling at the ineptitude.. at around 10:30pm a thread shall be created.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 19:58 - Aug 26 with 1994 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 19:54 - Aug 26 by exiledclaseboy

No idea how to put a tweet on here but the Western Mail's Chris Wathan just tweeted this:

"From what I've been told, queues more to do with large numbers buying on the night than new ticket scanning system at stadium"

Wonder who told him that?

even if that's the case that queue is a disgrace - they should have multiple ticket booths open. That looks like kick off will be at half 9 !
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 19:59 - Aug 26 with 1957 viewsPhil_S

Mr Mrs sent a text saying the queue was long but I thought she was exaggerating the point. Bloody hell
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 19:59 - Aug 26 with 1954 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 19:58 - Aug 26 by londonlisa2001

even if that's the case that queue is a disgrace - they should have multiple ticket booths open. That looks like kick off will be at half 9 !

Already started, or at least just about to.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:00 - Aug 26 with 1920 viewsphact0rri

So Fulton is back from Injury.. I didn't expect him in time for this match. I think this is an interesting fielded squad. Guess we'll see

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:01 - Aug 26 with 1904 viewsskippyjack

Not enough tickets apparently.. Is Connor spot on

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:02 - Aug 26 with 1880 viewsWatchman

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 19:59 - Aug 26 by exiledclaseboy

Already started, or at least just about to.

Games at the Vetch were never delayed because of Moira's shoe box #FACT

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:02 - Aug 26 with 1879 viewsslate_dk

On SSN it was stated that kickoff is delayed 10 minutes
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:03 - Aug 26 with 1826 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:02 - Aug 26 by Watchman

Games at the Vetch were never delayed because of Moira's shoe box #FACT

partly because if that happened at the Vetch, everyone would have just given a couple of quid to the guy at the turnstile to let them jump over #FACT
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:04 - Aug 26 with 1770 viewspencoedjack

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:03 - Aug 26 by londonlisa2001

partly because if that happened at the Vetch, everyone would have just given a couple of quid to the guy at the turnstile to let them jump over #FACT

So true ....
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:05 - Aug 26 with 1734 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:02 - Aug 26 by slate_dk

On SSN it was stated that kickoff is delayed 10 minutes

Kick off delayed owing to crowd congestion - against Rotherham...

Christ on a f*cking bike.
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:10 - Aug 26 with 1594 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:05 - Aug 26 by WarwickHunt

It was always going to happen with Monk as manager see mate. Said it all along.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:11 - Aug 26 with 1556 viewsKingsJack

For those with sky, channel 0117 (BBC Radio Wales) is broadcasting it.
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:12 - Aug 26 with 1512 viewsjacksinceever

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 19:53 - Aug 26 by NeathJack

I refer back to my previous suggestion of automated ticket machines dotted around the ground and other places to make the purchase of walk up tickets easier.

That too sensible mun
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:13 - Aug 26 with 1491 viewsPhil_S

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:11 - Aug 26 by KingsJack

For those with sky, channel 0117 (BBC Radio Wales) is broadcasting it.

I'm glad I don't have to listen to Radio Wales commentary too often
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:13 - Aug 26 with 1487 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 19:51 - Aug 26 by londonlisa2001

If that means do I live in Parsons Green then no - I used to live off the Wandsworth Bridge Road for years and now live in Brook Green so moved a mile or so north. Slightly nearer QPR (spit) these days.

Lovely part of town!

My mates from Uni lived in Worlds end, but in the only rough part of the area!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:14 - Aug 26 with 1440 viewsPhil_S

Get in Gomis!!!
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:14 - Aug 26 with 1432 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:05 - Aug 26 by WarwickHunt

I know its been posted here but surely people could use an app and can via a QR code?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:14 - Aug 26 with 1431 viewsepaul

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 19:51 - Aug 26 by londonlisa2001

If that means do I live in Parsons Green then no - I used to live off the Wandsworth Bridge Road for years and now live in Brook Green so moved a mile or so north. Slightly nearer QPR (spit) these days.

Not to far from me, I work in Holland Park and reside in Hanwell

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:15 - Aug 26 with 1395 viewsNeath_Jack

Sounds like he took it well.

I feel dirty posting in a home match day thread.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:15 - Aug 26 with 1394 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:15 - Aug 26 with 1379 viewsSwansNZ

1-0 Gomis!

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024