Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread 03:24 - Aug 26 with 25799 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:15 - Aug 26 with 2003 viewsNeathJack

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:14 - Aug 26 by epaul

Not to far from me, I work in Holland Park and reside in Hanwell

Gomis 1-0.

Hopefully it'll be replayed on the big screens at half time for the people still outside to see it
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:15 - Aug 26 with 2003 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:14 - Aug 26 by epaul

Stayed in the YHA in Holland Park on my stag - f*ck my eyes that was a messy day!

Made better by Jonjo swimming when he wanted

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:17 - Aug 26 with 1951 viewsswanduck

1-0 Gomis.

Our match looks like it's only about 5 minutes behind the 7:45 kicks offs.
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:17 - Aug 26 with 1944 viewsexiledclaseboy

Whoop Gomis.

Sitting here with Swansea Sound on the wireless*. Old school.

*It's actually a DAB radio but still.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:18 - Aug 26 with 1880 viewsPhil_S

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:15 - Aug 26 by Neath_Jack

Sounds like he took it well.

I feel dirty posting in a home match day thread.

No it is something we should all experience at some point in time.

And imagine the indignity that the likes of Stan and Matt can have when they come home and realise all of us didnt go!!
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:19 - Aug 26 with 1867 viewslondonlisa2001

some really good friends live in Hanwell - brilliant around there - lovely and green! And you're very close in Holland Park (although that's quite a bit more upmarket of course than Brook Green).
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:19 - Aug 26 with 1846 viewsGowerjack

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:17 - Aug 26 by exiledclaseboy

Whoop Gomis.

Wireless is a great word

As is Boffin...

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:19 - Aug 26 with 1826 viewsSwansNZ

Gomis scored.

So maybe he is better than Shechter and Vazquez after all then.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:19 - Aug 26 with 1820 viewsepaul

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:15 - Aug 26 by waynekerr55

Stayed in the YHA in Holland Park on my stag - f*ck my eyes that was a messy day!

Made better by Jonjo swimming when he wanted

Blimey I thought Holland Park was way to posh to have a place like that. You could have dossed in my boiler room mun
[Post edited 26 Aug 2014 20:21]

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:20 - Aug 26 with 1805 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:18 - Aug 26 by Phil_S

And imagine the indignity that the likes of Stan and Matt can have when they come home and realise all of us didnt go!!

I'm struggling with guilt here as well. I think I'll get over it.

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:20 - Aug 26 with 1795 viewsloughor_jack

Will I be able to get a radio link here in fuerteventura?

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:22 - Aug 26 with 1728 viewsNeathJack

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:17 - Aug 26 by exiledclaseboy

Whoop Gomis.

Why didn't I think of that instead of suffering Radio Wales through my phone?

My ever grateful thanks.
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:22 - Aug 26 with 1713 viewsStarsky

Whoop Gomis.

931 on Virgin my fried
Edit... Here's the 'n'
[Post edited 26 Aug 2014 20:25]

It's just the internet, init.

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:23 - Aug 26 with 1694 viewsjacksinceever

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 18:51 - Aug 26 by pencoedjack

I feel like a plastic as I couldn't be bothered to go tonight

Only the 3rd home game I have missed in 6 years

In fairness you'd need to leave Pencoed at about 4.30 to be able to queue up in the traffic jam that is the M4 Port Talbot stretch, only to join another long queue at the Taking Libertys Stadium!
[Post edited 26 Aug 2014 20:34]
(No subject) (n/t) on 20:23 - Aug 26 with 1683 viewsloughor_jack

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:23 - Aug 26 with 1665 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:19 - Aug 26 by epaul

Blimey I thought Holland Park was way to posh to have a place like that. You could have dossed in my boiler room mun
[Post edited 26 Aug 2014 20:21]

I still have cold shivers when I think of that day!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:24 - Aug 26 with 1635 viewsPhil_S

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:20 - Aug 26 by exiledclaseboy

I'm struggling with guilt here as well. I think I'll get over it.

I felt guilty for a while and then I finished typing the sentence!!
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:24 - Aug 26 with 1630 viewspencoedjack

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:18 - Aug 26 by Phil_S

I'm watching Utd on box as well ....

Am I turning into DYSS ?
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:26 - Aug 26 with 1569 viewspencoedjack

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:24 - Aug 26 by pencoedjack

Am I turning into DYSS ?

Forget that just cheered when MK dons scored ...
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:26 - Aug 26 with 1569 viewsPhil_S

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:24 - Aug 26 by pencoedjack

Am I turning into DYSS ?

Yes, yes you are!
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:27 - Aug 26 with 1518 viewsepaul

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:19 - Aug 26 by londonlisa2001

some really good friends live in Hanwell - brilliant around there - lovely and green! And you're very close in Holland Park (although that's quite a bit more upmarket of course than Brook Green).

Aye not to bad, much prefer to live in HP tho!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:27 - Aug 26 with 1517 viewsexiledclaseboy

Anthony O Connell (for I think it is he) seems to have forgotten that the first rule of radio commentary is to, y'know, talk. Lots of dead air and crowd noise on Swansea Sound tonight.

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:27 - Aug 26 with 1516 viewsPhil_S

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:26 - Aug 26 by pencoedjack

Forget that just cheered when MK dons scored ...

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:28 - Aug 26 with 1490 viewsmacthejack

Man U losing and Dazza Pratley equalises for Bolton.
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:28 - Aug 26 with 1483 viewsStarsky

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:26 - Aug 26 by Phil_S

Yes, yes you are!

This

It's just the internet, init.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024