Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread 03:24 - Aug 26 with 25791 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:29 - Aug 26 with 2419 viewsWatchman

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:27 - Aug 26 by exiledclaseboy

Anthony O Connell (for I think it is he) seems to have forgotten that the first rule of radio commentary is to, y'know, talk. Lots of dead air and crowd noise on Swansea Sound tonight.

probably telling some Derby troll to shut his face or he will get the police off mike
[Post edited 26 Aug 2014 20:29]

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:33 - Aug 26 with 2279 viewsStarsky

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:22 - Aug 26 by Starsky

931 on Virgin my fried
Edit... Here's the 'n'
[Post edited 26 Aug 2014 20:25]

No need to thank me... REALLY!

It's just the internet, init.

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:35 - Aug 26 with 2201 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:10 - Aug 26 by exiledclaseboy

It was always going to happen with Monk as manager see mate. Said it all along.

Aye aye - Uncle Sigmund's had a Gewürztraminer
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:36 - Aug 26 with 2171 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:33 - Aug 26 by Starsky

No need to thank me... REALLY!

She's watching Holby City mun.

But thanks anyway, you gorgeous creature.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:38 - Aug 26 with 2104 viewsphact0rri

Gomis celebrating his first official swans goal

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:40 - Aug 26 with 2008 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:35 - Aug 26 by WarwickHunt

Aye aye - Uncle Sigmund's had a Gewürztraminer

I missed you.

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:41 - Aug 26 with 1984 viewsjacksinceever

Just noticed match referee is Steve Martin - hope he's not having a laugh-in at our expense or there'll be one hell of a rowan after
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:41 - Aug 26 with 1982 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:38 - Aug 26 by phact0rri

Gomis celebrating his first official swans goal

Swansea sound commentary is as bad as it gets .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:43 - Aug 26 with 1927 viewsmonmouth

Not going to win back to back 1-0 are we? When did we last do that? Johnny Hol?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:45 - Aug 26 with 1880 viewsNeath_Jack

I'm looking forward to reading how the new lads have looked tonight. What time do you reckon the proper fans will be back on?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:45 - Aug 26 with 1882 viewsjacksinceever

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:43 - Aug 26 by monmouth

Not going to win back to back 1-0 are we? When did we last do that? Johnny Hol?

Must have done it under Snoozin' Souza surely?
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:46 - Aug 26 with 1839 viewsjacksinceever

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:45 - Aug 26 by Neath_Jack

I'm looking forward to reading how the new lads have looked tonight. What time do you reckon the proper fans will be back on?

About 9.50 at the earliest, unless it goes to penalties.
It's just us plastics until then I guess
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:48 - Aug 26 with 1786 viewsDavillin

Half-time whistle. Still 1-0.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:48 - Aug 26 with 1778 viewsTom1912

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:45 - Aug 26 by jacksinceever

Yep, just checked. Derby then Peterborough
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:49 - Aug 26 with 1767 viewsNeath_Jack

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:48 - Aug 26 by Davillin

Half-time whistle. Still 1-0.

Thanks.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:49 - Aug 26 with 1765 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:45 - Aug 26 by jacksinceever

Oh aye, I'd blanked that out

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:49 - Aug 26 with 1757 viewsPhil_S

The tension is getting too much for me
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:49 - Aug 26 with 1757 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:45 - Aug 26 by Neath_Jack

Dr Winston O Boogie reports on Twitter:

"I think you'd call that comfortable".

"Not brilliant but tidy. Carroll playing well. Fulton looks short of match fitness".

And he's really, really miserable these days so it must be a sparkling performance for him to be so positive about some of our players.

My mate reckons Gomis looks good, Tiendalli "shocking". But he really thinks Tiendalli's sh*t so pinch of salt needed there too.

Hope this helps.

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:50 - Aug 26 with 1746 viewsjacksinceever

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:48 - Aug 26 by Tom1912

Yep, just checked. Derby then Peterborough

Feck me I had something right ! Whoo-hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:51 - Aug 26 with 1726 viewsPhil_S

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:49 - Aug 26 by exiledclaseboy

Dr Winston O Boogie reports on Twitter:

"I think you'd call that comfortable".

"Not brilliant but tidy. Carroll playing well. Fulton looks short of match fitness".

And he's really, really miserable these days so it must be a sparkling performance for him to be so positive about some of our players.

My mate reckons Gomis looks good, Tiendalli "shocking". But he really thinks Tiendalli's sh*t so pinch of salt needed there too.

Hope this helps.

I have not had a single report from the two people I despatched to represent me tonight

fcuking useless
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:52 - Aug 26 with 1696 viewsJackSomething

Fath and Darran are not going to be happy. Cyril and Cybil doing the ice bucket challenge at half-time. Pair of attention seeking tw*ts...

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:53 - Aug 26 with 1669 viewsjacksinceever

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:51 - Aug 26 by Phil_S

I have not had a single report from the two people I despatched to represent me tonight

fcuking useless

Where are you then - feckin plastics aye!
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:54 - Aug 26 with 1630 viewsStarsky

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:51 - Aug 26 by Phil_S

fcuking useless

Huw and Leigh are busy mun

It's just the internet, init.

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:54 - Aug 26 with 1630 viewsPhil_S

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:53 - Aug 26 by jacksinceever

Where are you then - feckin plastics aye!

I'm here. Counting my tupperware
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:55 - Aug 26 with 1612 viewsNeath_Jack

Fulton off injured by the sounds of it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024